Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1753. (Read 4670610 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
XMR live at mintpal now lol
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
I need help my wallet not working statu says Can not connect to daemon
Are you running bitmonerod.exe in the background first? you have to run that and download/sync the blockchain first, then run simplewallet.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
MintPal @MintPalExchange  ·  1m
Congratulations to Monero (XMR) for winning this week's vote. The market will be up very soon.

https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange/status/481134855577952256 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
MintPal @MintPalExchange  ·  1m
Congratulations to Monero (XMR) for winning this week's vote. The market will be up very soon.

https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange

What some have been waiting for. 
Activity: 519
I need help my wallet not working statu says Can not connect to daemon
Activity: 252
http://cryptonotepool.org.uk/ continues to mine reliably and payout...

Dont want everyone rushing to join us at once and increasing the risk of problems, so in the interest of fairness here is my current list of active mining pools.

Main requirement for inclusion is that an admin from the pool shows up on IRC regularly and answers miners' questions. In case you havent tried IRC, most of the pools have an IRC web client built in under the "Community" tab:

Pool name / Admin IRC nickname

cryptonotepool.org.uk - CryptonotepoolUK (me!)
pool.cryptoescrow.eu - Wolf` (yes, he of cpuminer fame) - now back in action
minexmr.com - xnbya
xmr.hashinvest.net - sammy007 (the Mac HomeBrew wizard)
monero.crypto-pool.fr - superresistant - temporarily offline for testing new updates
extremepool.org - dayas
xmr.poolto.be - PCFil (#1 Belgian Monero pool)
moneropool.com.br - Samlko

moneropool.com - currently closed to new miners as they have far too many already
moneropool.org - not sure what current status is
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
why do people expect a pump in Mintpal today ? Everyone know that XMR will be listed there soon, this event is already priced in.

I tried to say this earlier and was called an idiot twice. Wink  Save your pearls.  Some know it some don't.

I think we can possibly see upward action in the coming days with or without Mintpal...  
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
We will need to see if we can transfer from Bittrex to Mintpal directly. Hopefully there will be no issues.
Activity: 300
why do people expect a pump in Mintpal today ? Everyone know that XMR will be listed there soon, this event is already priced in.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
will be added to mintpal within the hour, buy if you can now!

How do u know? There is nothing said on twitter
There is 40min left.

How do u know? There is nothing said on twitter
Still no announcement from mintpal
Activity: 29
yes, it will ask for a code, you can type it up and insert it on the other exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Can you send Monero directly to Bittrex or soon Mintpal now? (no wallet)
Activity: 29
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Pools: XMR.HashInvest.net
HashInvest.net Monero pool updated to latest version, and minimal payout now is 0.1 XMR. Happy mining!

Guys, join HashInvest.net pool!

Activity: 705
Merit: 500
First start bitmonerod.exe, let it sync (takes some time), and then start simplewallet

Thanks, it seems to be working now.
I also noticed there is a new thread for tech noobs like me Wink https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/monero-support-652305
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
Does anyone knows how much time it takes to receive a deposit in bter?

I am waiting for 90 minutes already, is it normal?

Still nothing..

Same problem with Bter:
Yesterday I did 3 deposits from poloniex to Bter without any problems, I found them less than 30 minutes later at my account. But the next deposit - done same way - is still not arrived (nearly 24 hours).

I wrote to the support 8 hours later and sent a reminder this morning, but -  as you may guess - I got no answer.

Iam somewhat pissed, because it was an amount, which eats my former winnings and somewhat more completly, if I will not get them.

I recommend, to send no XMR to Bter, untill this issue is solved.

To get any support from Bter, you have to chat with them on QQ

Hm...

My skills in Mandarin are tending to zero...

gotta work through it, they speak very broken english, but you can try to understand what they are saying.

You can copy and paste using Google translate to understand what the words mean
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
How do i get my wallet working?  Huh

I gave it a name and a psw but i cannot really sync it (and the folder were i should put the downloaded blockchain does not exist)
When i type "refresh" it says the daemon is not started  Huh

check this tutorial if you are on windows https://monerotalk.org/t/bounty-create-a-useful-tutorial-on-how-to-setup-monero/13/8

cheers
Jump to: