Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1747. (Read 4670610 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
new moreno pool launched today http://xmr.farm/  Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Here is what bittrex wrote me back:

Hi,
You will need to open a ticket with mintpal in order to retrieve your coins. We are currently working on a payment ID feature. Until the feature is released you can send to your personal wallet and then to the other exchanges.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ryan @ Bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
I forgot to insert the payment id when i transfert my monero from bittrex to mint pal...
On bittrex is impossible to enter the payment... wtf

i lost my money?

I just open a ticket but nobody answer me

Same thing for me! What the hell is that, when can we expect our XMR back?

It's your fault for not following deposit instruction carefully. Your best bet is to contact Mintpal support and provide them with that transaction ID and hope they will manually credit the coins back to your balance.

I'm afraid this is going to be an ongoing problem (and consequent headache for exchanges) and I wonder if there is a way to insure the use of the transaction ID's? But since they are not always needed, perhaps not...
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I forgot to insert the payment id when i transfert my monero from bittrex to mint pal...

i lost my money?

It's your fault for not following deposit instruction carefully. Your best bet is to contact Mintpal support and provide them with that transaction ID and hope they will manually credit the coins back to your balance.

They need to use simplewallet as a middle man .... i swear i just posted this a few hours ago lol.
What is the correct way to do this?
Do you input this in to the wallet address when you are withdrawing from bittrex?
transfer 0 [Base Addresss] [amount] [Payment_Id]
Where you input base address, the amount of xmr, and the payment id all separated by spaces?  Do you leave "transfer 0" in the line as well?
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Is this coin mined mainly by botnets? I see the biggest pool has only 1.5% of the network hash rate. Where is all of the hash rate coming from?

This is the biggest pool which has about 50% of the network hash rate.
http://moneropool.com/
Didn't knew that one Smiley Thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Any ideas how long it takes me to withdraw my BTC from mintpal to bittrex? It says "pending withdrawals" ? I don't have any confirmation emails from them either

You didn't get a confirmation e-mail from mintpal?

I didn't... should I? I have Google 2FA enabled so maybe thats why ?

You still have to receive an email, even with 2FA.

OK - I have emailed support to check thanks
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Is this coin mined mainly by botnets? I see the biggest pool has only 1.5% of the network hash rate. Where is all of the hash rate coming from?

This is the biggest pool which has about 50% of the network hash rate.
http://moneropool.com/
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
ive been monitoring the btc volume in Mintpal
and believe me, the volume from polo will be transferred to mintpal.

30-1hour the volume will hit over 100BTC.
Believe me..
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Activity: 856
Any ideas how long it takes me to withdraw my BTC from mintpal to bittrex? It says "pending withdrawals" ? I don't have any confirmation emails from them either

You still have to receive an email, even with 2FA.

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work

i lost my money?

They need to use simplewallet as a middle man .... i swear i just posted this a few hours ago lol.

Poloniex provide withdrawal with Payment ID field, but Bittrex doesn't.

Exactly! Up to Bittrex to fix that, they better find a solution for it. I wonder how many people got screwed over by this.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
I bet everyone just let rpietilla feed you with  wet dreams in his alt coin observer thread...

What have I now done  Huh

I told in advance that I would stop buying at 0.01 and once I did, it immediately collapsed.  Sad

You haven't done anything.  People thought that getting on mintpal was going to make the coin skyrocket.  When it didn't and went down instead and they realize the coin is worth less than what the bought in at they look for scapegoats to blame.

personally, i wouldn't mind if it dumped to .001, hell i'd buy a shit-ton more.

I think half the people on these pump and dump exchanges are just geeky ass gambling-addicts looking to make a fast buck on the next alt/shit/whatever coin overnight. fools if you ask me.

this coin has real technology backing it, so i'm holding, i don't care how low it goes short-term, it will correct. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I bet everyone just let rpietilla feed you with  wet dreams in his alt coin observer thread...

What have I now done  Huh

I told in advance that I would stop buying at 0.01 and once I did, it immediately collapsed.  Sad

You haven't done anything.  People thought that getting on mintpal was going to make the coin skyrocket.  When it didn't and went down instead and they realize the coin is worth less than what the bought in at they look for scapegoats to blame.

Activity: 300

i lost my money?

Poloniex provide withdrawal with Payment ID field, but Bittrex doesn't.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

i lost my money?

Activity: 300

i lost my money?

i lost my money?

Jump to: