Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1750. (Read 4670610 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
This is possibly the busiest time for any one blockchain that happened ever... Imagine everybody sending all their coins to mintpal all at once!

It happens all the time.  This is nothing special.  I don't understand why everyone wants to send their coins to mintpal.  What was wrong with Poloniex?  
Because someone sells his 13 coins for 1 BTC)

p.s.: Coins returned.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Any ideas how long it would take for my withdrawal from bittrex to come to my wallet ?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Sent coins an hour ago, but can't find revived transaction id on blockchain sites. Why?

Same problem. Not sure what is going on.
legendary
Activity: 896
This is possibly the busiest time for any one blockchain that happened ever... Imagine everybody sending all their coins to mintpal all at once!

It happens all the time.  This is nothing special.  I don't understand why everyone wants to send their coins to mintpal.  What was wrong with Poloniex?  

nice mintpal welcome selloff

What caused the selloff? I thought mintpal would cause it to increase in price ? The selloff is pretty bad... dropped in price rather significantly

I've found that any coin that Mintpal adds from wining votes gets dumped hard.  Coins they add from being popular tend to do much better.  I don't think Monero will get dumped to hard, but I feel it can recover.

Ah - thats interesting

The past week starting around tuesday is when I noticed a small jump in price and it steadily was going up daily.  Keep in mind that was when it was a pretty clear Monero was in the lead to being listed.  IIRC i think it was around .004

You recon it would fall down to 0.004 ?
Activity: 54
Sent coins an hour ago, but can't find revived transaction id on blockchain sites. Why?
Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 896

What caused the selloff? I thought mintpal would cause it to increase in price ? The selloff is pretty bad... dropped in price rather significantly

I've found that any coin that Mintpal adds from wining votes gets dumped hard.  Coins they add from being popular tend to do much better.  I don't think Monero will get dumped to hard, but I feel it can recover.

Not just votes.  15 btc was spent to boost the vote count.  That's about $9000 USD to get it listed.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

I've found that any coin that Mintpal adds from wining votes gets dumped hard.  Coins they add from being popular tend to do much better.  I don't think Monero will get dumped to hard, but I feel it can recover.

Ah - thats interesting

The past week starting around tuesday is when I noticed a small jump in price and it steadily was going up daily.  Keep in mind that was when it was a pretty clear Monero was in the lead to being listed.  IIRC i think it was around .004

Ah - thats interesting
Activity: 16
Just tried to send XMR from Poloniex to MintPal but the status is 'COMPLETE:ERROR' - bit worrying. Has anyone experienced that before?

Edit: the transaction isn't showing on the blockchain & the coins are gone from my Polo account :-S

just had that too. I'm worried. where are the coins?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

I've found that any coin that Mintpal adds from wining votes gets dumped hard.  Coins they add from being popular tend to do much better.  I don't think Monero will get dumped to hard, but I feel it can recover.

Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 924
Was hoping to do that. Bad sign  Angry
Activity: 9
Just tried to send XMR from Poloniex to MintPal but the status is 'COMPLETE:ERROR' - bit worrying. Has anyone experienced that before?

Edit: the transaction isn't showing on the blockchain & the coins are gone from my Polo account :-S
Activity: 29
alot of people are having issues transfering, i see this as a step back once its resolved i can see it going back up, buy the cheap coin while you can. look at the chart, its happened before.

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
is my wallet address inside my wallet folder with the file walletname.address.txt ?

Yes
Jump to: