Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1756. (Read 4670610 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I am guessing the demon's crashed at http://pool.cryptoescrow.eu/ or needs restarting? 9 Hours without a block!

So many bitmonerod daemon crashing on pools. I feel that miners need my pool to come back.

MintPal @MintPalExchange  ·  15m
It's monday again and we'll be taking our voting winner slightly earlier than usual at 6pm UTC. Keep voting!
Monero on Mintpal, finally!

Where ?

ur pool is still down mate
I attempted to deposit 0.5 monero into bittrex but still nothing - that is over 12 hours ago... any ideas ?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
I am guessing the demon's crashed at http://pool.cryptoescrow.eu/ or needs restarting? 9 Hours without a block!

So many bitmonerod daemon crashing on pools. I feel that miners need my pool to come back.

MintPal @MintPalExchange  ·  15m
It's monday again and we'll be taking our voting winner slightly earlier than usual at 6pm UTC. Keep voting!

Where ?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 1
18 hs UTC in Mintpal!!!  Grin  Grin....what zone of UTC?Huh how many time left?
Zone of UTC:12:11, now
Activity: 770

Activity: 47
18 hs UTC in Mintpal!!!  Grin  Grin....what zone of UTC?Huh how many time left?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I think on mintpal in 1-2 week, because tehnical is not usual than another coin adds.

I think that if MP can't code XMR in themselves (unlikely), they'd be foolish not to hire someone to do it with the potential trade fees they'll make with this volume.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Guys, point hashrate to my pool http://hashinvest.net
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
By the way, is there something wrong with moneropool.ORG ?

I have been mining there with my 4.3 KH/s rigs and i only generate 2 coins the last 12 hours ?!?
I thought it they add the coin the same day as the votes close ?
legendary
I think on mintpal in 1-2 week, because tehnical is not usual than another coin adds.

For such huge amount of BTC pushed for voting, they probably can move their asses a bit.

Depends how fat their asses already are. Maybe they are to fat already and dont care for provision of 5000 BTC volume. But i think they care.

Yeah, it's easier to add a bunch of shit(scam)coins pushing the same amount, LOL. Pandemonium market. Everyone greedy.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

For such huge amount of BTC pushed for voting, they probably can move their asses a bit.

Depends how fat their asses already are. Maybe they are to fat already and dont care for provision of 5000 BTC volume. But i think they care.
legendary

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
novag
Activity: 243
Merit: 125
can someone upload blockchain.bin for windows updated?Huh
cant bypass block 95825...it just wont download nothing more since yesterday im trying with no luck at all Undecided Undecided Undecided

I had the same problems and just switched to 64-bit exe version (Windows), and downloaded 64-bit blockchain from this thread (sticky at 1st page).

Then, I used the following:

1. Back-up wallet.* files
2. Delete wallet.bin (or as your file name for)
3. From command line prompt (after bitmonerod 64-bit started & synchronized on the downloaded 64-bit blockchain):
simplewallet --wallet-file wallet.bin

Voila!

32-bit wallet now works on 64-bit executables with 64-bit blockchain downloaded!

P.S. If some troubles like 'cant bypass block 95825' - you just restart bitmonerod & simplewallet
Activity: 856
Keep voting on MintPal just to be sure we enter today !
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
hey, monero.fram admin, you must pay out for me, my address is: 473wKLtpYiAj6pUHQ6XbK3cTnVSmjZvy3ZJ9BgvU7Mr2MFLGQMv3YTSQqtRXEyB7WiLePZVpXVus3Vj 8WMdkm9EGMHaXqvB

I was told last pool update is, that minimum pay is 0.5 XMR, so we all get aid when we mine that much

When do we hit Mintpal exchange? Thanks

It is on Mintpal Vote page:

We take the voting winner every Monday evening (UTC), we announce the official closing time earlier in the day.

Activity: 698
Merit: 511
can someone upload blockchain.bin for windows updated?Huh
cant bypass block 95825...it just wont download nothing more since yesterday im trying with no luck at all Undecided Undecided Undecided
Here is a link to the latest blockchain (sync up to today 10:24 AM UTC - 21 minutes ago). I'll delete it from my dropbox folder in a few hours, so let me know if you need more time to download it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5i5thtjz2mzmh3z/blockchain.zip
dowloading ...thanks
Jump to: