Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1759. (Read 4670610 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Thanks owl... gonna try it out... Getting ready for a big day 2morow at mintpal Smiley

no prob. if you have issues, see page back or two where you need to make smaller payments due to pool dust (whatever that is - ELI5 anyone?)

also, what's the big thing about mintpal tomorrow? are they starting exchanging xmr?...  thanks! Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
how do I paste the address which I have copied into the command prompt ? The CTRL + V don't work
Thanks owl... gonna try it out... Getting ready for a big day 2morow at mintpal Smiley
legendary
Can someone tell me how to deposit my monero into bittrex ?

from simplewallet?

transfer 0 address amount paymentid

(From https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6787523 , however, in your case, you must include the paymentid for bittrex after the amount to xfer).

cheers
Can someone tell me how to deposit my monero into bittrex ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
Quiet before the storm?

selloff you mean? wth happened today?!!

You cant expect a coin to raise its price every day...Corrections happen. Weak hands gettin out...

Those that sell 100% are really missing a trick. Sell 10% at 0.012, and then a further 10% at 0.024.
legendary
Does anyone knows how much time it takes to receive a deposit in bter?

I am waiting for 90 minutes already, is it normal?

not sure tbh, it seems to vary quite a bit from what I've seen, but i had one take at least 2 hours the other day, but it was payment from a pool to simplewallet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
Does anyone knows how much time it takes to receive a deposit in bter?

I am waiting for 90 minutes already, is it normal?
legendary
Quiet before the storm?

You cant expect a coin to raise its price every day...Corrections happen. Weak hands gettin out...

lol, i know , i was just kind of shocked to see how far it dumped today alone, wasn't sure if it was because of anything in particular.

edit - i should get out while i'm ahead, as i would with most other coins, but this one has me holding. I hope im not alone. Smiley
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Hi,

http://monero.graymines.net/ - new pool updated to latest code, please join, spread hashrate :-)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Quiet before the storm?

legendary
Quiet before the storm?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
When do we hit Mintpal? Smiley
Activity: 687
novag
Quiet before the storm?
Activity: 321
bought 300 more, ty.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
http://moneropool.mooo.com/ is now updated to the new pool code.

If you are looking to move from the pool that currently has two thirds of the network hash rate, you're welcome to join.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
Should being the key phrase ... However 2.0 == fail (same error).

keep trying smaller amounts
Activity: 509
Just hold onto your coins unless you need money to pay for life essentials. Buy and hold  Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Greetings
  Anybody got a clue as to how out get coin back out of the wallet? I've got the CLI v0.8.8 from FP but any attempt to send coin to an Exchange (which requires a Payment ID) gives the below error. Test transfers without a Payment ID result in a successful send (according to the wallet) but the coin never got there.

http://www.StoicJoker.com/MoneroError.jpg

So is the transfer buffer just to small? Or is there a way to actually use/send the coin?

You need to send smaller coin amounts because of dust from pool

Send 2.5 and 2.0 and it should be ok

Should being the key phrase ... However 2.0 == fail (same error).
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
minexmr.com has updated to the latest pool code
this update should help a lot, practically removing all of the issues with dust, making it easier for miners to spend their money & reducing sizes of transactions - good for everyone!
Jump to: