Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1760. (Read 4670610 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
huge dump!

so sad.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
Greetings
  Anybody got a clue as to how out get coin back out of the wallet? I've got the CLI v0.8.8 from FP but any attempt to send coin to an Exchange (which requires a Payment ID) gives the below error. Test transfers without a Payment ID result in a successful send (according to the wallet) but the coin never got there.

So is the transfer buffer just to small? Or is there a way to actually use/send the coin?

You need to send smaller coin amounts because of dust from pool

Send 2.5 and 2.0 and it should be ok
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Greetings
  Anybody got a clue as to how out get coin back out of the wallet? I've got the CLI v0.8.8 from FP but any attempt to send coin to an Exchange (which requires a Payment ID) gives the below error. Test transfers without a Payment ID result in a successful send (according to the wallet) but the coin never got there.

http://www.StoicJoker.com/MoneroError.jpg

So is the transfer buffer just to small? Or is there a way to actually use/send the coin?
Activity: 8
Is there any reason I would add no Mintpal XMR?? or is everything ok

what do you mean by that?
legendary

The chain itself is working fine, whether or not Mintpal adds it is up to them.
Activity: 47
legendary
Cryptonote pool code has been updated

https://github.com/zone117x/node-cryptonote-pool

All pool owners, please update your pool code now to prevent dust on the network
Activity: 364
what is the stratum for moneropool.com
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Thanks for the advice - my XMR returned to my wallet! woot!
Activity: 53
http://mro.extremepool.org is happy to announce we have updated to the latest pool code release by zone117x moments ago.
Enjoy!
Woo-hoo! If i only could understand how cool it is...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
http://mro.extremepool.org is happy to announce we have updated to the latest pool code release by zone117x moments ago.
Enjoy!
Activity: 46
jokudaman, MaleVoiceJohn, HornyMiner, Guys! You are talkin about some shitty aspects that is so small that noone cares about it. Please don't waste our time. It would be better if you will discuss some new technologies for example.
Activity: 49
I agree but carrying about this points won't change the fact that reward for another block will be lower.
It's freaking obvious but we all should see the root instead of stupid number wich will tell us nothing.
Activity: 21
Question on mining rewards. I have about 9 KH/s spread across 3 pools right now. For the past day, i used to get .5 to 1 XMR per block found on each pool. Today, i've noticed that my reward per block has gone down to about .15 to .45 per block reward.
Is this because more people are mining on each pool?

Everyone is seeing crappier rewards, cuz everyone is mining harder/faster/stronger.
The thing is, reward will never be crappier if you will mine hard/fast/strong.
How it can be not crappier after tonnes of mining? The reward will be as small as my pet's brain.
No it won't. You know why? Because if you spend enough resources for mining you will earn extra profits from
1) Rareness of currency
2) A number of mined currency (more resources - more currency)
3) Your "technicall and financial pillow" will let you to wait for the best moment to sale all your mined currency.
I agree but carrying about this points won't change the fact that reward for another block will be lower.
Activity: 44
moneropool.com is killing it right now, well over 50% of total hash rate and getting vast majority of blocks.
Activity: 49
Question on mining rewards. I have about 9 KH/s spread across 3 pools right now. For the past day, i used to get .5 to 1 XMR per block found on each pool. Today, i've noticed that my reward per block has gone down to about .15 to .45 per block reward.

Everyone is seeing crappier rewards, cuz everyone is mining harder/faster/stronger.
How it can be not crappier after tonnes of mining? The reward will be as small as my pet's brain.
No it won't. You know why? Because if you spend enough resources for mining you will earn extra profits from
1) Rareness of currency
2) A number of mined currency (more resources - more currency)
3) Your "technicall and financial pillow" will let you to wait for the best moment to sale all your mined currency.
Activity: 63

Activity: 294
Market getting manipulated? Price swung rather wildly yesterday
It was manipulated the days before it was just a pump and dump nothing more...if it won't go up then i've already lost more than 17% of my investment, how cool.

so many dump
It's what follows after pump...a big dump.

why are you talking this nonsense of a dump. Can you please explain what dump you are talking about?
Jump to: