Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1763. (Read 4670610 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi all. When I'm trying to send Monero its says:

Code:
Error: transaction  is too big. Transaction size: 150875 bytes, transaction size limit: 24400 bytes

Why? How I can send monero?

Thanks.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This coin wiil good future like DRK!
Like? Imo XMR has a chance to become a way more liquid and famous currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

This will go higher than that for sure.
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
novag
Activity: 252
Monday
O
N
E
R
O Day

24 HR VOLUME
4526.275 BTC

24 HR VOLUME
6000 BTC

We will have at least 3k volume in the first day, and the second, third day 5k+ volume, you MP coins are all going down, it means whales' btc are prepared for XMR huge pump to da moon Cheesy

maybe just you dream
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
lovely Sunaday morning, I mite just stay in bad
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
There's a new king in the streets
i must admit, you are so right, here it's a beautiful Sunady morning and why have all that stress ... que sera sera !
    Monero Status Android Widget

A friend of mine made an android widget and app.

Updates:
    • Difficulty Showing in app
    • You can choose Bittrex exchange
    • Volume for each exchange

Updates 2:
      • You can choose Bter exchange
      • Total Volume also taken from exchanges and not only from coinmarketcap
      • Refreshing one widget refreshes all widgets
      • Bug Fixes

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tr.monerostatus
      The second update might not be already on google store, it takes a few hours for google to update...

Wow! I like how it combined with android interface[/list][/list]
      I don't know why are you people still looking for such applications. They wouldn't help you to change the situatuion while you are on walk or in your office. The showing change of course can only make you panic... of course if you are such person
      Activity: 53
        Monero Status Android Widget

A friend of mine made an android widget and app.

Updates:
        • Difficulty Showing in app
        • You can choose Bittrex exchange
        • Volume for each exchange

Updates 2:
          • You can choose Bter exchange
          • Total Volume also taken from exchanges and not only from coinmarketcap
          • Refreshing one widget refreshes all widgets
          • Bug Fixes

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tr.monerostatus
          The second update might not be already on google store, it takes a few hours for google to update...

Wow! I like how it combined with android interface[/list][/list]
          legendary
          Activity: 2142
          Merit: 1131
          http://monero.crypto-pool.fr/#
          Is ur pool back up yet ?

updates:
          https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7446722

The diff was reduced because of the attack so it's a good time to mine Wink
          legendary
          Activity: 3766
          Merit: 5146
          Whimsical Pants
          All the people wait for xmr add  to mintpal..But..What will happen after that ? good things ? bed things?

Depends on what you like, bed things can be good, and good things can happen in bed.
          It's really not what you do, but how you do it.

Who are you? Albert Einstein?
          The assessment of events does not depends on what he like. It depends on income, expenses, various costs, market conditions and other cool stuff. You will never find a guy who will be happy to know that his incomes are the way lower than costs.

You can hit some people right over the head with a joke and they are still not laughing. Wink
          Activity: 21
          All the people wait for xmr add  to mintpal..But..What will happen after that ? good things ? bed things?

Depends on what you like, bed things can be good, and good things can happen in bed.

Who are you? Albert Einstein?
          The assessment of events does not depends on what he like. It depends on income, expenses, various costs, market conditions and other cool stuff. You will never find a guy who will be happy to know that his incomes are the way lower than costs.
          Activity: 11
          I have a question about viewing my Monero.bat file?

I have set the file to start on system start-up through Task Scheduler. I’m running Windows64.

I can see the program is running in task manager, however I would like to see my hash rate window (like I see when I start it manually). Is there a way / command I can use to view this?  Can I just open the .bat file again? I would assume this would open a second instance… Any help / suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
          Activity: 27

Activity: 46

Guys remember to keep voting for Monero on Mintpal every hour.

Yeah, that's a nice idea if we want to stay afloat
          Activity: 182
          Merit: 100

Guys remember to keep voting for Monero on Mintpal every hour.
          Question on mining rewards. I have about 9 KH/s spread across 3 pools right now. For the past day, i used to get .5 to 1 XMR per block found on each pool. Today, i've noticed that my reward per block has gone down to about .15 to .45 per block reward.
          Is this because more people are mining on each pool?

Everyone is seeing crappier rewards, cuz everyone is mining harder/faster/stronger.
          The thing is, reward will never be crappier if you will mine hard/fast/strong.
          legendary
          Activity: 1148
          Merit: 1000
          1 million dollar question - nobody knows!
          Nothing exclusive will happen. People will just move from one goal to another, from one good to another withou creating something extremely bad. That's how market economy works.
          Activity: 46
          e at least 3k volume in the first day, and the second, third day 5k+ volume, you MP coins are all going down, it means whales' btc are prepared for XMR huge pump to da moon Cheesy
          Temperature rising!
          Jump to: