Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 744. (Read 4670673 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 250
hey Guys, PLEASE ATTENTION !!!!!

DON´T MINE IN MONEROCRYPT.COM !!!!!!!!!

THIS POOL USE MORE GAMING SOFTWARE IN TORRENT SERVER LIKE "DIRT RALLY" FOR INSTALL YOUR BACKDOOR SOFTWARE!!!!
HE IS A LAMER POOL!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

Angry Angry Angry

Do you have the binary they use to spread the miner ? I'd love to take a look at it...

no i have deleted on this pc. but download from torrent dirt rally iso  almost 16 Gb...it's very lamerz this pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

THIS POOL USE MORE GAMING SOFTWARE IN TORRENT SERVER LIKE "DIRT RALLY" FOR INSTALL YOUR BACKDOOR SOFTWARE!!!!

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

Angry Angry Angry

Do you have the binary they use to spread the miner ? I'd love to take a look at it...
Activity: 827

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
I think there is an issue with the built in windows unzipper utility for files over 4 GB or so. I had an issue with downloading/unzipping a bootstrap for huntercoin, and it was due to trying to use windows unzipper. If the file is bigger than 4 GB, try using 7zip or something else to extract.
Are you using 0.9 beta build? There is no blockchain for it to download. You should sync from scratch (~3.5 hours for me).

Hmm...
I think its in RAM the problem. Its on 100% of usage when wants to read/loading blockchain(reaching in some time) and then when starts to update I get that error for "height", file is 4.2GB.
My RAM size is 3x2GB.
No, I've 886.

Thanks!

Use the beta bins linked in my sig

Your sig is very useful!

I hope the "beta" label is removed soon!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
I think there is an issue with the built in windows unzipper utility for files over 4 GB or so. I had an issue with downloading/unzipping a bootstrap for huntercoin, and it was due to trying to use windows unzipper. If the file is bigger than 4 GB, try using 7zip or something else to extract.
Are you using 0.9 beta build? There is no blockchain for it to download. You should sync from scratch (~3.5 hours for me).

Hmm...
I think its in RAM the problem. Its on 100% of usage when wants to read/loading blockchain(reaching in some time) and then when starts to update I get that error for "height", file is 4.2GB.
My RAM size is 3x2GB.
No, I've 886.

Thanks!

Use the beta bins linked in my sig
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

Hmm...
My RAM size is 3x2GB.
No, I've 886.

Thanks!

If you are on 0.8.8.6 you probably have insufficient RAM, the current binaries are quite old and slow. Basically everyone is waiting for the new binaries, which only use around 100 MB of RAM after syncing. Which OS are you on? And are you able to compile yourself?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Hmm...
My RAM size is 3x2GB.
No, I've 886.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Watching Monero Price...  Cool https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/monero

Why is this so low?

Social Media & Discussion Board
Community (%)    41

We seem to be much more active than DASH on Reddit. Twitter activity right now seems close to a tie.

Based on the announcement thread they are much more active here on bitcointalk. The Monero users who continually post in the DASH announcement thread are largely responsible for this.

I don't think posting often in the DASH announcement thread is helpful because:

1. Those that do it often are already on "ignore" by many DASH users
2. The time would be better off spent promoting Monero
3. There are plenty of other threads already warning people about DASH cryptography and honesty issues.

They should use the speculation thread rather than the main one or base it on all the threads and website combined. I have no clue what their algorithm is.
Activity: 336

Why is this so low?

Community (%)    41

We seem to be much more active than DASH on Reddit. Twitter activity right now seems close to a tie.

Based on the announcement thread they are much more active here on bitcointalk. The Monero users who continually post in the DASH announcement thread are largely responsible for this.

I don't think posting often in the DASH announcement thread is helpful because:

1. Those that do it often are already on "ignore" by many DASH users
2. The time would be better off spent promoting Monero
3. There are plenty of other threads already warning people about DASH cryptography and honesty issues.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Why is this so low?

Community (%)    41
Activity: 794
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
Im struggling to update blockchain, got stuck and keep saysing in red color(text)
......main block wrong height(around block 500k+(same block every time) i restarted and same shit, i have data  on custom location not appdata.
thanks!!
What OS? I never had this issue. Could you 'save' and 'exit' around block 450000, then make a backup of the blockchain (not to start from scratch each time). After that run bitmonerod again and let it sync to the end. Also "block wrong height" is OK - some are syncing like you and they still don't have the whole blockchain.

Win 7 64bit
I tried download blockchain from net and it couldnt open it.
I get error and its stays there(is repeating) but block is the same for hours...idk really.
thanks
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Im struggling to update blockchain, got stuck and keep saysing in red color(text)
......main block wrong height(around block 500k+(same block every time) i restarted and same shit, i have data  on custom location not appdata.
thanks!!
What OS? I never had this issue. Could you 'save' and 'exit' around block 450000, then make a backup of the blockchain (not to start from scratch each time). After that run bitmonerod again and let it sync to the end. Also "block wrong height" is OK - some are syncing like you and they still don't have the whole blockchain.

Win 7 64bit
I get error and its stays there(is repeating) but block is the same for hours...idk really.
thanks

thanks!!

Win 7 64bit
thanks
Activity: 794
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
thanks!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
thanks!!
Activity: 290
Is there something wrong with monerodice.net?

I have withdrawn my funds 2 days ago from monerodice.net
But I have never received the funds in my mymonero.com wallet and the transaction hash for the transaction shows 0 and my balance on monerodice shows 0 too.

Was it the ~78 XMR withdrawal? I completely missed that, just processed it now - sorry about that.
Yes it was, thanks.
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

But I have never received the funds in my mymonero.com wallet and the transaction hash for the transaction shows 0 and my balance on monerodice shows 0 too.

Was it the ~78 XMR withdrawal? I completely missed that, just processed it now - sorry about that.
Activity: 290

Jump to: