Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 951. (Read 4670673 times)

Activity: 795
Merit: 514
PS, why I hide the balance, that is of course the million dollar question Kiss

The why is easy. Because you're lying and too lazy to withdraw/deposit the difference to make the numbers add up Cheesy
donator
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1110
Otoh this is making you look bad, and I took your original post about your dump as a buy signal for XMR and am still buying.

GLWT dood, lets all win here, if you gain from my dump then I'm happy for you, I dumped because that made sense for me as I could only see this Monero price and project going down from here as things stand, it has - at least short term, but whatever, btw 'look bad' um I'm not in any beauty contest here btw, or even popularity ftm.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Let me see if I have this right.  Otoh is still hiding his xmr balance in screen shot supposedly showing a trade history after he sold all his xmr. Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This is why this section of this forum sucks and I'm getting more and more conviced each day it needs to be killed. Any serious altcoin shoulds use their own forums, instead of abusing BTCTalk. Who knows, in this way, one forgets of another and we can have some peace here.

Unfortunately the communities behind Dash and CryptoNote coins (including Monero) are full of shill and troll accounts. I think they are just a minority (probaby they just create sockpuppet accounts to create a false sensation of majority), but it seems they have a lot of free time (which the serious people don't have) and they speak very loudly, so the useful and serious posts are lost.

I'm thinking if this is just childness or if they're pretending to be admirers or holders of a determinated coin and go to troll the other coin just to make the coin they supposedly hate looks good because of the supposedly trolls-hate.
Any serious player who assumes you're "telling it as it is" without some degree of evidence to back it up is perhaps amongst the dimmest of pupils.

Thank you for the new screenshot.
Activity: 478
Otoh this is making you look bad, and I took your original post about your dump as a buy signal for XMR and am still buying.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Seems like you are pissing your pants investing hundreds of thousands into DASH while it´s down 30% over the last month, the same as XMR.

Don´t worry, i am searching for someone to clean my house atm, if you need cash and are interested pm me.
donator
PS, why I hide the balance, that is of course the million dollar question Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
I've been a large and long term holder of Monero up until this week, approx this time last year my XMR holdings were worth $60,000 and I've sold none until now, why did I decide to sell - because I took a good long look at the coin, it's development and potential as far as I could see it and decided that it was no longer something that I wished to support.

Why did I take a fresh look at it, because among other coins that I back is DASH and on the BCT DASH thread there is constant trolling by Monero fans and the dev smooth, just check how many posts he's made there today alone, dozens and dozens and dozens, why is this happening - I assume to make the thread unreadable and spread FUD, well it does this but it also creates a very poor image of crypto in general and Monero in particular, it is going out of one's way to try and antagonize everyone who sees it.

So I am no longer prepared to back a coin that has a main dev act in such a toxic way, I now no longer own any and do not plan to in the future, those remaining I wish you well with it but my decision to sell three days ago was primarily a business one, I do not see a bright future for this coin as things are atm I'm sorry to say.

Otoh, it was me mostly whose orders you sold into. I earnestly think that smooth and everyone here, while sometimes perceived as vitriolic, only have the best of intentions behind the message they have.

Best,
Antony
donator
Otoh, I don't see any evidence that you've ever owned any XMR. All you've shown us is a screen shot with a large number entered as a sell amount. If you really were in the process of selling everything, then why hide the balance?

The only thing you've managed to prove is that you're a liar.

lol, believe me, any serious players can see and read that I'm telling at as it is, but as a special concession to the dimmer pupils here.

It´s a business decision Otoh because you are up to your balls into DASH; thats all.

Johnny Mnemonic, Otoh really owned around 39k+ XMR. I can assure you.
Otoh, I don't see any evidence that you've ever owned any XMR. All you've shown us is a screen shot with a large number entered as a sell amount. If you really were in the process of selling everything, then why hide the balance?

The only thing you've managed to prove is that you're a liar.
donator
Hello Otoh,
all you say is "i am now backing a project run by a scammer, where i invested all my cash, and i can no longer back you while you point out the scam to innocent people, because else i might lose all my invested cash."

I wonder how long he will use the same pic over and over again, he already dumped his XMR you can see the 80+ btc here :

at same time he posted about it in his scam thread:

As I said, it was primarily a business decision, let's let the markets decide as they will re how this all plays out, for myself - well no regrets so far of course.

Activity: 350
Hello Otoh,
all you say is "i am now backing a project run by a scammer, where i invested all my cash, and i can no longer back you while you point out the scam to innocent people, because else i might lose all my invested cash."

I wonder how long he will use the same pic over and over again, he already dumped his XMR you can see the 80+ btc here :

at same time he posted about it in his scam thread:

I've been a large and long term holder of Monero up until this week, approx this time last year my XMR holdings were worth $60,000 and I've sold none until now, why did I decide to sell - because I took a good long look at the coin, it's development and potential as far as I could see it and decided that it was no longer something that I wished to support.

Why did I take a fresh look at it, because among other coins that I back is DASH and on the BCT DASH thread there is constant trolling by Monero fans and the dev smooth, just check how many posts he's made there today alone, dozens and dozens and dozens, why is this happening - I assume to make the thread unreadable and spread FUD, well it does this but it also creates a very poor image of crypto in general and Monero in particular, it is going out of one's way to try and antagonize everyone who sees it.

So I am no longer prepared to back a coin that has a main dev act in such a toxic way, I now no longer own any and do not plan to in the future, those remaining I wish you well with it but my decision to sell three days ago was primarily a business one, I do not see a bright future for this coin as things are atm I'm sorry to say.

Hello Otoh,

That somehow also makes you a scammer.

Activity: 672
Inspired by Otoh's brave example, I also have decided to sell all my XMR. I use the Dark Theme on Poloniex because I'm cool. As you can see, this is me selling everything. As you can see from the screenshot I'm selling my 192382374923412.203874 XMR for 384782064260.56750488 BTC (around $86.19 trillion). Hopefully the market can sustain this dump.

In future I look forward to teleporting you all to my private island on the planet Neptune, where we can fly our hovercars around and laugh about the good ol' days.

Edit: fixed for the luigis

In that case, Otoh is trolling here then.

Video or Otoh is a troll
Activity: 525
46aRPgXEgqf23G2VU5fy4oeKBGpU6uXSv57CkXKrz4EbDwDeh573QQhZYeyjriWAMUhNoBHMUwkGV2A2ppWwAx4JT9HNJ9h
Damn, that is a sexy address. Literally can't spell it without SEXY. Trying doing that with a DASH address.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
Monero had a bad launch. Your community decided to live with it.

Darkcoin had a bad launch. The Darkcoin community decided to live with it.

It's always good to compare like-for-like, so let's look at the first 48 hours:

The first 5 056 blocks of Dash bring us to the 48 hour mark. This means the average block time for that period was just over 34 seconds, vs. the 2.5 minutes it is today. At the end of the first two days 2 020 652 Dash had been mined. That's 38% of the total Dash in existence today, and 9.18% of all Dash that will ever exist.

The equivalent for Monero is the first 3 037 blocks, which brings us to the 48 hour mark. This means the average block time for that period was just 56.9 seconds, vs. the 60 seconds it is today. At the end of the first two days 53 350 Monero had been mined. That's 0.72% of the total Monero in existence today. As we have infinite tail emission it the actual % it represents tends towards zero, but if we want to take the initial 18 446 744 XMR as a base value (because minimum block reward takes 7.5 years to kick in) then it represents 0.29% of that initial emission.

But you see, these facts don't aling with how they feel about Dash.

And frankly they don't care. So, whatever.

omg you all even here talk only about DASH !?!

Well they all came over here saying "hey guys how about you stop talking about our scam because it makes you look bad". And I guess we're sort of demented over here because we keep talking about it. I, however, only troll the monero forum with dash. Because im demented.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants

So my civil request to stop, is responded to by a continuation from your end.

Classy.

Nothing wrong with him putting your false equivalency into perspective.

Also, you have no right to tell others what to post. 

Also, also, Who made you the one to get the last word.

Silly silly troll.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
omg you all even here talk only about DASH !?!
Jump to: