Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 20. (Read 62597 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 21
December 21, 2018, 11:58:37 AM
I don't think it's worth comparing Ripple and Ethereum. These are different assets. Ethereum is, first of all, a technology, a platform for smart contracts and decentralized applications, and only then a payment system. Ripple is a clean payment system supported by many banking consortia.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
December 21, 2018, 11:17:47 AM
XRP is more superior to both , etheorem and buttcoin.

In a few months it could be at the first spot.

Developments around XRP are huge. R3 is going to use XRP as globally recognised digital currency for its settlement layer.

Buy XRP it wont give up its hard earned spot. For etheroeom... its time to deliver and not speculate onto imaginary usecases lmao.

Stop the ICO fraud and get things to work. Last thing about etheroeom is that they need to fire up to 60% of their employees.
Furthermore i know that the "eea" is using A PRIVATE FORK OF ETHEROEOM. They dont even use or need the etheorem coin at all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 11:09:07 AM
It is just a time being that XRP at number 2 position because of its supplies huge than ethereum so it is showing at that position but when the bull run of this market start, this position will change and eth again grab its position of the number 2.
yeah i agree, when about price and popularity i think ethereum is best altcoins, and growth up ethereum is more than xrp, i dont know how coinmarketcap giving xrp in the 2nd position, i think ethereum exactly for number 2 top coins
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
December 21, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
It is just a time being that XRP at number 2 position because of its supplies huge than ethereum so it is showing at that position but when the bull run of this market start, this position will change and eth again grab its position of the number 2.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 10:24:38 AM
XRP is indeed very good and now has a large enough volume. But I think Ethereum will continue to be the best when compared to XRP. Ethereum will slowly increase. Ethereum has reached the highest price, so I'm very sure Ethereum can repeat that.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
December 21, 2018, 09:34:13 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

I think XRP is not better than Eth. Actually market are dumping for long term so that people may searching another site for investment. For that reason men may thinking alternative of ETH to XRP and trade volume is good. So XRP is in number 2 position in CMC. But for long term i think ETH is best after BTC.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 09:15:54 AM
I detest comparison between crypto platforms  with their own specific/unique project aims. We hear rumours that some key players like Western Union are looking at considering XRP, but that should not be a yardstick to compare ETH and XRP. ETH has a great future too, let's see how Constantinople and other events will affect it.
Activity: 546
December 21, 2018, 09:07:21 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

I think that XRP not better ETH but just banks doing all this stuf. I think XRP with all this world banks can even be greater that BTC, but this all also will give push to all other cryptoes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 20, 2018, 04:29:37 AM
I think XRP and ETH have different advantages. ETH is more suitable for the ICO market because it provides a convenient way to create manufacturing encryption, and XRP is more suitable as a payment method for purchasing goods because it is faster and easier to use.
Activity: 434
December 20, 2018, 04:23:24 AM
It is not right to compare these tow coins, because Ethereum - the great true cryptocurrency with powerful technology, smart contracts, etc. But ripple is a centralised crypto for banks. So I would choose Ether.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
December 20, 2018, 03:36:40 AM
no, I don't think that XRP is better than ethereum! well, at the moment, ethereum has experienced a very deep price decline. I think the change in the market is because a lot of negative news about crypto includes a negative problem with this ethereum coin, and consequently has an impact on the price and ranking as well. Apart from that, ethereum has begun to show changes in the market, I'm sure ethereum will return to the highest price again and take over the rank of this XRP coin.
Activity: 602
December 20, 2018, 02:47:16 AM
Not necessarily so, xrp and ethereum certainly each has its own advantages, what is clear is that these two coins are equally good and both of them are certainly profitable to be invested in the future
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 20, 2018, 02:33:16 AM
It is better than all other coins due to centralization and that's it. The rest is even worse and attention is paid there only for the banking sector, nobody in general thinks about investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 20, 2018, 02:31:29 AM

You can not compare two coin each other if only base on rank and the price in market. There are many other elements such as community, team dev and each coin serve for each different purpose
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
December 20, 2018, 02:16:04 AM
xrp and eth provide different service platforms, and the focus of their development is also different, so I think they both have advantages and disadvantages of each other
you're right, however, now XRP is more stable than ETH, although it has different functions. but I think, in the near future, the price of ETH will rise to higher, and make a far more limit with XRP coins.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 02:10:28 AM
xrp and eth provide different service platforms, and the focus of their development is also different, so I think they both have advantages and disadvantages of each other
both have their own charm so they are right if they have both. better or not in my opinion both are the same, equally good and can be profitable, depending on people's tastes. different powers and they cannot be compared, because each other does not have the advantages they have.
Activity: 616
December 20, 2018, 01:57:34 AM
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
December 20, 2018, 01:54:38 AM
Absolutely not  Cheesy XRP is not even a crypto currency and Ethereum is oversold for a lot of reasons. I think Ethereum will be the most pumped coin during the next several months, because there are too much updates to be ignored
I'll wait for that time, I also believe that ETH is oversold.
However, I should not be confident enough that it will rise in a short term, we need bitcoin to continue it's rally which will take time
and then ETH is going to follow for sure.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
December 19, 2018, 07:25:30 AM
Absolutely not  Cheesy XRP is not even a crypto currency and Ethereum is oversold for a lot of reasons. I think Ethereum will be the most pumped coin during the next several months, because there are too much updates to be ignored
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 06:49:09 AM
Ripple is the coin preferred through Banks and economic establishments whilst Ethereum is the standard blockchain utilized by extra than 80% of ICO's. They are each accurate however if I ought to pick handiest one , I will cross on Eth if you are making plans to maintain your coin for years.
Pages:
Jump to: