Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 21. (Read 62597 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 03:28:00 AM
I don't understand how you can compare two different coins. Each has its own road and technology. The struggle goes for the second place, but I think and virtually am confident that ether will be in second place.
The comparison is here for the investment. If anyone will study the coins for investment then for him all of the coins will be the same so he can compare any coin with any other. Plus I also agree with your point of view that ether will do better in the future but there are also chances that XRP will also boost.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
December 18, 2018, 10:53:14 PM
if we look at the volume between ripple and ethereum, ripple is better for now, but if you look at the xrp and eth functions, it is difficult to determine the best because it is very relative.

For now you can't choose from several other types of Altcoin better because it becomes a difficult thing. Prices that have deteriorated to the present cannot expect anything big to happen. Time to wait for next year.
we could not compared only based on volume.the most important think comparation between eth and ripple was scalability.which of them be the best when network full.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 10:52:29 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
Currently the ripple(XRP)  position replaces ethereum(ETH)  in cmc, if you want to invest it is better to invest in both coins because they are coins that have advantages of each and they are strong coins and have the potential to always rise if you invest in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2018, 10:47:52 PM
Last year also we have seen some speculation when it crosses the volume of ETH, then later the volume of ETH has increased a lot in the market. We should not get into concluding by a sudden increase in their volumes. This is patience time and acts according to the situation of the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 10:28:54 PM
I don't think so, ethereum I think it's still better than xrp, ethereum is now down in rank but it doesn't matter because ethereum will definitely return to its normal price even though it takes time
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 10:04:40 PM
Ripple may only briefly win over Ethereum but the best altcoin in my opinion is Ethereum because Ethereum is the first altcoin with the best capital value ever, and probably will still be so
yes, i also have the same opinion as you. i also really like ethereum rather than XRP, indeed at this time the XRP condition is above ethereum. but it won't last long, ethereum will return to its place again.

we just need to be patient and keep on holding eth in our wallet, ethereum will pump in the near future. i believe it.
Activity: 490
December 18, 2018, 09:47:56 PM
I think the sitution with xrp and etheris not a question of who is better rather, the different use case for both cryptocurrency and the fundermental design of both cryptocurrency and what they both intend to achieve with their platforms!
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
December 18, 2018, 09:25:06 PM
for now it can happen, because eth is experiencing a prolonged crisis, but it might only be temporary, after this crisis has passed, then eth will be a bitcoin companion...
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 09:18:26 PM
Although ethereum is now down in the third position of crypto coins but I think this coin is still better than XRP in terms of quality, I am sure that in the future ethereum will occupy its position again as the best altcoin, we will wait in the future
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
December 18, 2018, 09:11:39 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
I think if the price of eth continues to fall, it will indeed lose competitiveness with other coins because, indeed, market competition is not easy and many coins are competing to be the best like XRP, indeed I also see the potential of the XRP eth for now.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 18, 2018, 08:48:54 PM
No way! Ripple is for a short term period. I do not expect this centralized coin to surpass ethereum in volume specially, most of people are thinking a hype in this coin only. Ethereum has a package, it just waiting the development and news coming from the other side which is bitcoin. When most of altcoins made in ethereum will regulate, assume that ethereum arrive also.
Yeah higher prices don't mean XRP is better than all parts compared to Ethereum right? in some parts Ethereum is far better than XRP, Ethereum also has added value as a platform for ICO, yeah maybe XRP supremacy in the market is only temporary, lets wait and see
Activity: 518
December 18, 2018, 08:35:47 PM
XRP was the second place in ranking of coin marketcap but i believe ethereum much better than XRP because ethereum has huge of value and very useful in many different aspects here in crypto currency.
Activity: 602
December 18, 2018, 08:15:50 PM
yes now XRP is very extraordinary, XRP is able to subvert ETH, besides that now XRP has a much higher volume than ETH.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 18, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

What they've done is just compared the market capitalization of theses coins, without really figuring out the capabilities of each. ETH, for me is the rank number 1 as it opens up smartcontract for projects to enter the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
December 18, 2018, 07:45:22 PM
No way! Ripple is for a short term period. I do not expect this centralized coin to surpass ethereum in volume specially, most of people are thinking a hype in this coin only. Ethereum has a package, it just waiting the development and news coming from the other side which is bitcoin. When most of altcoins made in ethereum will regulate, assume that ethereum arrive also.

Don't pay attention.
Not so long ago, a well-known personality in the cryptoworld, said that ethium is shitcoin in general and it will soon disappear, as there is nothing useful  Shocked
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 18, 2018, 07:34:09 PM
yes now XRP is in second place because it has a larger trading volume than ETH but this does not mean XRP is better than ETH. in my opinion ETH trading volume is declining because now there are too many ICO projects that are scam and most of the ICO projects use the ETH platform. so this makes eth decline and makes people move to XRP. in terms of technology eth remains attractive with its smart contract. and I believe ETH can rise again even if it takes a long time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 18, 2018, 07:29:00 PM
Each coins has it`s own development cycle and at the moment XRP is winning the battle. Next year ETH will have serious development upgrades and I thing it will bounce back to the second positio
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
December 18, 2018, 07:22:46 PM
Ripple may only briefly win over Ethereum but the best altcoin in my opinion is Ethereum because Ethereum is the first altcoin with the best capital value ever, and probably will still be so
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
December 18, 2018, 07:03:36 PM
if we look at the volume between ripple and ethereum, ripple is better for now, but if you look at the xrp and eth functions, it is difficult to determine the best because it is very relative.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
December 18, 2018, 06:43:43 PM
Just because XRP recently over take ethereum doesn't make xrp any better than ethereum, in terms market gains many people will choose xrp but technology wise, the both cannot be compared, i will always choose ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: