Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 19. (Read 62597 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
December 25, 2018, 03:33:34 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
who says that the volume ranking in coinmarketcap determines whether or not a coin is good, now Riplle's rank is indeed second only to bitcoin, but that doesn't mean XRP is better than Ethereum
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
December 25, 2018, 03:28:11 AM
I don't really think that ETH really surrenders this top 2 spot on marketcap. We can see the real battle within this two once the hardfork of ETH commence which is constantinople. Let's decide once we see the full potential of this new technology developed by ethereum developers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 03:24:48 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

not. eth remains the best altcoin for me. maybe it's just a moment etherum is in the 3rd position, I believe more that it's a game in regulating prices. In the upcoming 2019 Etherum will again defeat the XRP, Eth will again rise to second place.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
December 25, 2018, 03:19:21 AM
Xrp is faster than etheroeom

Xrp is cheaper than etheroeom

Xrp is more scalable than etheroeom

Anything more people need to know?
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 02:41:34 AM
Last year if anybody asked whether XRP is better than ETH you would have said that ETH is better. That’s it, any coin can fall at anytime and this has been the thing ETH – always falling but getting up at last. So I don’t believe that XRP is better than ETH just because it dropped and XRP took over, I won’t b surprised if next year ETH takes back the position.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 07:36:14 PM
In the crypto space and talking about true cryptocurrency, there is no way a centralized coin should be seen to be better than a decentralized coin. Anything centralized is prone to manipulation. Although, i am not saying that xrp is being manipulated, but that there are certain set of people who have more stakes, than the normal investors.
Activity: 686
December 24, 2018, 06:26:52 PM
there are so many people who compare XRP competition with better ETH, ETH can be said to be longer and stronger in rank 2. The bearish market that occurred in September made altcoin fall and especially ETH fell to 3 after XRP to date. I personally like two coins with their potential and quality, XRP at the end of this year is indeed better but ETH is still stronger.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
December 24, 2018, 05:38:01 PM
Not. These are two completely different projects. Do not compare projects only by looking at their capitalization. I prefer the project ethereum. Ripple is highly centralized. Instead of Ripple, I choose Stellar.

"highly centralized i choose stellar"

Cheesy lmaoo
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 24, 2018, 05:18:02 PM
Not. These are two completely different projects. Do not compare projects only by looking at their capitalization. I prefer the project ethereum. Ripple is highly centralized. Instead of Ripple, I choose Stellar.
Activity: 308
December 24, 2018, 04:41:16 PM
It is just a time being that XRP at number 2 position because of its supplies huge than ethereum so it is showing at that position but when the bull run of this market start, this position will change and eth again grab its position of the number 2.
yeah i agree, when about price and popularity i think ethereum is best altcoins, and growth up ethereum is more than xrp, i dont know how coinmarketcap giving xrp in the 2nd position, i think ethereum exactly for number 2 top coins
I agree with you that Ethereum is used by a lot more people than xrp, Yes I think Ethereum in the number of transactions can overtake bitcoin , but now ripple is a bullish trend because of this I think 2 position on coinmarketcap
Activity: 521
December 22, 2018, 06:23:30 PM
I personally think that Ripple is worse than Ethereum. Ethereum has fallen in price due to the circumstances that have developed this year, as well as due to the fact that the whales specially drown it. Ethereum will bypass ripple and it will happen next year.

Ripple is not worse than ether, these are fundamentally different coins that solve different problems and set different tasks for themselves. But what I know for sure is that ripple its a strong position in the portfolio.
Activity: 532
https://www.empirehotels.io/
December 22, 2018, 09:34:16 AM

There is no better just such a situation has arisen because all the projects use ETH investors and fraudsters, bountists and many others. When everyone starts selling it is clear that she falls.

but don't forget that people who invest also buy ETH and invest so prices go up, so that's not entirely true what you say.
all have a relationship between buying and selling, dude.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
December 22, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

I think XRP become 2nd biggest market cap because the circulation supply is much bigger than ethereum. Having bigger market cap value doesnt mean better than others because market cap value depend on price and circulation value. XRP is good coin but most token in market using ethereum network
Activity: 154
December 22, 2018, 08:28:18 AM
XRP is more superior to both , etheorem and buttcoin.

In a few months it could be at the first spot.

Developments around XRP are huge. R3 is going to use XRP as globally recognised digital currency for its settlement layer.

Buy XRP it wont give up its hard earned spot. For etheroeom... its time to deliver and not speculate onto imaginary usecases lmao.

Stop the ICO fraud and get things to work. Last thing about etheroeom is that they need to fire up to 60% of their employees.
Furthermore i know that the "eea" is using A PRIVATE FORK OF ETHEROEOM. They dont even use or need the etheorem coin at all.
You could be partly right but don't forget that Ripple is also not a Saint especially his speculation on the market that actively engaged representatives of the SEC.
And without Ethereum, there were and will be scammers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 07:53:48 AM
I think it is very stupid to compare two projects that are completely opposite in their meaning. They have different functions and tasks that they solve. Now it is possible to assert only one aspect that xrp is more in demand in the market. And for eth we only have to watch and wait for the upcoming update.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 21, 2018, 06:31:53 PM
XRP and ETH have no identical platforms or usage and as such can't be compared. We at least know ETH for its smart contracts. But XRP does not have such.
Activity: 223
December 21, 2018, 04:38:44 PM
My love is for ethereum but there are so many good things said about ripple recently.
My guess is until a newer version of ethereum comes.
, ripple will not surrender to ethereum easily
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 04:23:29 PM
I personally think that Ripple is worse than Ethereum. Ethereum has fallen in price due to the circumstances that have developed this year, as well as due to the fact that the whales specially drown it. Ethereum will bypass ripple and it will happen next year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
December 21, 2018, 03:47:54 PM
Ripple shows that this coin is inovative and its technology is really wanted, amny financial institutions would like to use Ripple solution for cross border payments.
Activity: 336
December 21, 2018, 03:43:12 PM
Now here, ahead of Ethereum I think not for long , Ethereum is very popular , I think when the course and the ico back Ethereum will be able to once again take 2nd place , then I think a lot will come investors , ripple's unfortunately no such . but in the future of course the product will improve )
Pages:
Jump to: