Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 30. (Read 62597 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
December 02, 2018, 03:14:20 PM
I believe that it makes no sense to compare XRP and ETH with each other. The reason is that these two coins have different lines of business. XRP is associated with the banking sector, and ETH has a platform for creating smart contracts for various projects and programs. That is, they can not be competitors. But if we consider only the rating, here you are right, the XRP overtook ETH and took its place, but even that is unlikely for a long time. In any case, time will tell which coin is better.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
December 02, 2018, 03:05:27 PM
Not. These are completely different projects. Ethereum is a platform for creating projects. If you are talking only about profit, then perhaps the XRP coin will grow larger. But I prefer ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
December 02, 2018, 02:55:03 PM
XRP was created only to enrich its owners. A very large number of these coins belong to a small group of people. XRP cannot be better than ETH due to the fact that nobody uses this coin in the world. It is created only for speculation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 02:52:27 PM
now XRP shows the quality that can compete with ETH coins, we can see in the XRP market rising in rank 2 and pretty good stability. we all know ETH is the most perfect altcoin with the platform most often used by ICO, but over time it can change and change for the better and benefit all users. For those of you who are looking for observation and in-depth experience investing in dicryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 02:50:59 PM
currently, Ethereum is ranked 3rd in the cryptocurrency market, and I think the reason is that the number of Ethereum keeps increasing. even so ... Ripple won't be able to defeat Ethereum because Ethereum is the father of all cryptocurrencies that uses ERC20. CMIIW
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
December 02, 2018, 02:42:29 PM
Xpr is the very good coins and it has very much potential and the volume of the xpr is very good on daily basis ,but yeh has another good coin these days eth is dump but I like eth more then xpr.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 02, 2018, 01:47:10 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
It's actually a lot better than ETH. I'm not talking about XRP technology. I just talk about the financial management and the loyalty of the founder. Buterin did not consider ETH and his wallet did not have any ETH tokens. So ETH is easy to manipulate.
XRP is really a chain of banks and it has real value. That's why it rose to No. 2 in the market.
Activity: 504
December 02, 2018, 01:45:11 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
If XRP came in second in capitalization on the cmc, this does not mean that it is better than ETH. To be honest-this is the most ridiculous thinking. Do you know what are the parameters of the coin takes its place at cmc?
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
December 02, 2018, 01:36:11 PM
I think this currency is more stable, but less promising.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
If you look at it from a clear market share XRP outperforms Ethereum for now. But actually they have a significant difference from the sector they are focusing on. Ripple focuses on transactional like a Bank and can be used other than banks, with scalability, fees and more.

Unlike Ethereum which has a "smart contract" the Ethereum network is well-known and widely used today. You can compare them from many things. But in reality they are different from one another.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
December 02, 2018, 12:47:27 PM
I have been exploring bitcoin and don't understand how you can compare the ETH and XRP. These are two completely different coins that have different uses. You can compare ETH or NEO, XRP or XLM. So I believe these are two great coins that are leaders in their field and should be in your crypto portfolio.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
December 02, 2018, 12:41:13 PM
Everything is not the order in the coinmarketcap, who is using ripple at the market now? I dont see anybody except few banks or something like that, and who is using ethereum, almost every project in the market so the answer is clear guess.
Activity: 753
December 02, 2018, 11:59:50 AM
Each of these coins has advantages and disadvantages, but I pay tribute to ETH, since this coin with its technology is of great importance for the cryptocurrency industry and I believe that ETH will regain second place. This is only a matter of time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 02, 2018, 11:57:50 AM
They are different coin with different purposes and you can't compare them with just the marketcap, eth is used for smart contract and xrp is more like digital currency type. Xrp has more coin in circulating supply and the dev still has a lot more locked coin that can bump the marketcap even more so you shouldn't use marketcap as an indicator of how good a coin is, especially in crypto where project with huge hype is overvalued.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
December 02, 2018, 11:52:27 AM
To be honest I feel weird because ethereum doesn't have a significant price increase and I doubt very much that ethereum will get back to position 2 again
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 02, 2018, 11:49:09 AM
I dont think so, just wait untill Q1 2019 eth will take the position 2 again. For me eth is the best platform instead bitcoin, i know xrp has a good platform too but eth is more better than XRP.
you cannot be sure if it is not accompanied by strong evidence that maybe it is part of your opinion. although ethereum has many functions that are used but now xrp has a deeper position in the volume in cmc.
Activity: 658
December 02, 2018, 11:45:40 AM
I dont think so, just wait untill Q1 2019 eth will take the position 2 again. For me eth is the best platform instead bitcoin, i know xrp has a good platform too but eth is more better than XRP.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 02, 2018, 11:37:00 AM
for me yes. XRP now is more faster than eth in transferring coins. the community of xrp is more active than the eth and the eth founder itself vitalik has a negative outlook on cryptocurrency unlike xrp that is keep on promoting and going out the mainstream media.
Activity: 1210
December 02, 2018, 11:29:48 AM
This is a temporary phenomenon related to difficulties in the ETH network. As soon as they launch Casper, It will again be in 2nd place.

the decline in ETH position is not because XRP is getting better but because ETH is in a bad condition, so I also don't think XRP is better than ETH. if only the market recovers, and ETH launches casper, I'm also sure if ETH will return to XRP number 2.
Activity: 322
December 02, 2018, 11:20:29 AM
This is a temporary phenomenon related to difficulties in the ETH network. As soon as they launch Casper, It will again be in 2nd place.
Pages:
Jump to: