Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 28. (Read 62597 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 02:09:02 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH?
I don't think XRP's better than ETH. These are completely different cryptocurrencies with different infrastructure, technology and management. But XRP has better marketing and PR, that is why it is on the second place on CMC.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
December 05, 2018, 01:56:59 AM
ETH become king of ICO because of its platform and how easy to create a token with little knowledge about coding the only problem is network congestion, while XRP will mediate to people who often trades crypto to fiat or any other altcoin with minimal fee, XRP has its own platform so does ETH but both of them have something to offer that will make crypto better in the future.
Activity: 856
December 05, 2018, 01:52:11 AM
What are you all praying for this XRP? Because it once cost quite a bit? Do they have their own blockchain on which almost all ICO is held? Just ETH is not the best time, almost like the whole market.  And one thing capitalization and quite another daily trading. And see the difference.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
December 05, 2018, 01:46:35 AM
XRP is a fake cryptocurrency. It just uses the blockchain, but it is a concentrated coin. It is not as good as Ethereum. Ethereum is the king of ICO for cryptocurrency. Now it is only a difficult problem. In the future, it will definitely Beyond XRP.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
December 04, 2018, 11:29:53 PM
And really what is better - crypto project which has hosted hundreds of big and small projects and gave possibility to make an institution of ICO or centralized digital tokens which  has nothing to do with crypto? Let all the flowers bloom Kiss
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
December 04, 2018, 11:22:59 PM
maybe for right now xrp is better than eth because what about drop or bitcoin price, xrp still at normal price than eth have drop more lower, just invest your money at ripple than you have buy ethereum have lower price on this years.
well, in CMC position 2 of the best coins has been taken over by XRP, and I think that makes XRP better than ETH. however, nowadays I use ETH more often than XRP. so I don't really understand the advantages of XRP.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
December 04, 2018, 11:16:30 PM
maybe for right now xrp is better than eth because what about drop or bitcoin price, xrp still at normal price than eth have drop more lower, just invest your money at ripple than you have buy ethereum have lower price on this years.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
December 04, 2018, 11:10:21 PM
ETH price again will recover as soon as BTC goes to bull run again, I dunno what date but experts are saying by the end of December then the Crypto prices again will recover the same to ETH,  in my opinion, XRP is popular because of hundreds of company supporting and backing from it?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
December 04, 2018, 10:51:52 PM
If we look on the marketcap it can be seen that XRP is way better than Ethereum right now also in term of usage of the coins, It look like Ripple is still better than Ethereum, cause the implementation of XRP to be used as a payment tool already been started.

Agree, in order to establish it will take many years because each government will have different regulation which it is impossible now. I do not with your words because see in coming days ETH will gain more momentum after bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 770
December 04, 2018, 10:49:09 PM
If we look on the marketcap it can be seen that XRP is way better than Ethereum right now also in term of usage of the coins, It look like Ripple is still better than Ethereum, cause the implementation of XRP to be used as a payment tool already been started.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
December 04, 2018, 10:48:59 PM
As of now yes, XRP is really better than Etherium. XRP is far on lead with almost $3b on marketcap. Since ICOs are almost dead, I think XRP has wide use case than ETH, but lets see what will happen in the next few years, how will ETH overcome and dominate XRP.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 10:45:28 PM
It could be like that, in crypto anything could happen, the coin that had never been seen suddenly skyrocketed sharply, but for ethereum itself I think it would last and I'm sure in the future it will return to its normal price, this is only a matter of time
Activity: 700
December 04, 2018, 10:45:16 PM
I still support Ethereum, I never believed in Ripple as I consider this coin to be pure speculation in the market and the United States government believes the same.
I also believe in ETH because this is one of my favorite investments. Over the past few years, their team has been constantly working to make their platform work very well recently. I personally believe ETH will be the new choice for everyone at this moment
Activity: 728
December 04, 2018, 10:37:37 PM
Ethereum is crap. And ripple is a huge crap.

They both are crappy coins, ethereum has only usage for smart contracts, while Ripple is just pure speculation.

Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency in where i would put my funds, not on any of those pure speculative coins.

Ripple is no better than Ethereum. I don’t know exactly why they swapped places for capitalization, but I think that Ripple is an excellent tool for market manipulation and there’s no value behind it. Unlike Ethereum ...
Ethereum has its uses, maybe you are not a fan of the coin because there are some things that are questionable but to deny its utility is a mistake, ripple in the other hand is just a tool that the banks are trying to use to try to control this market but it is never going to work because bitcoin will never lose its place against a coin like ripple.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 08:29:42 AM
I still support Ethereum, I never believed in Ripple as I consider this coin to be pure speculation in the market and the United States government believes the same.
Activity: 364
December 03, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
Yes, it is certainly very strange , but for me, ripple worthless coin , I do not understand why it is so popular , for me of course Ethereum is still in 2nd place after bitcoin
you should speak according to the facts that are happening now, you better go to CMC and see where the ETH is now?
even though I am also an ETH holder but I still appreciate the reality that exists today
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 03, 2018, 09:41:07 AM
Better or not? Who can answer correct? If we say about price raising, sure, at the time - Ripple is better. But of we talking about technologie, surely - Eth is better.
Activity: 420
December 03, 2018, 09:18:50 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
Yes, it is certainly very strange , but for me, ripple worthless coin , I do not understand why it is so popular , for me of course Ethereum is still in 2nd place after bitcoin
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 03, 2018, 09:18:20 AM
At the moment I don't see any real competitor ecosystem better than Eth, even if xrp is second in CMC. Time will tell us.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 03, 2018, 09:10:18 AM
It doesn't seem like the best of the two coins is still in ethereum because I see a lot of smart contracts created from ethereum so that my assumption of ethereum is the best coin than XRP.
Definitely, I also think that ETH is better than ripple but not because he has many smart contracts, but because ripple is more centralized
Pages:
Jump to: