Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 25. (Read 62597 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
December 07, 2018, 06:16:13 PM
Ethereum going to third and XRP coming second doesn't make xrp any better than ethereum in my own opinion, the ranking is based on the volume and not based on the tech, currently ethereum is going through a massive sell and that's reason why it keep decreasing in volume
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
December 07, 2018, 06:08:48 PM
For me it is definitely not true. I am in fond of ethereum, it is my favourite coin and I don't see competitors.
XRP isn't a competitor at all!
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 07, 2018, 06:03:55 PM
You can not compare these projects because they work in different directions and the scope of their use is completely different.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
December 07, 2018, 04:54:20 AM
Although both of these projects use blockchain technology, they target completely different sectors. However, when it comes to comparing the actual performance of both, Ripple is definitely a better blockchain. Not only are XRP transactions faster and cheaper, but they can scale more than Ethereum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
December 07, 2018, 04:50:06 AM
If we just looking on the marketcap, then it would be YES, since based on the amount of transaction, that means Ripple has more demand than Ethereum.
Cause even with the value comparative between those 2 are so much different but still, Ripple has it's upper hand.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
December 07, 2018, 04:43:09 AM
I was not sure about it not so much time ago, but when i`ve seen so much incredible news about ripple for the last time, i changed my mind. look like xrp gonna be really useful and expensive
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 04:41:30 AM
I don't believe it should be higher than ETH. XRP is starting to see some real world growth but Ethereum has a whole token ecosystem based upon it
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 04:37:32 AM
Yes, although I don't like concentrated coins, but now its market value has surpassed Ethereum, Ethereum has made the ICO project abuse endless, so now the Ethereum depreciation is a normal event.
copper member
Activity: 266
SYNCHROBIT
December 07, 2018, 04:35:07 AM
No it is not, but Ethereum is facing really difficult times right now, because the price has gone very deep. 80 bucks for Ethereum is very low and I hope this coin will recover as soon as possible and with the upcoming update will launch the uptrend for the whole market.
Activity: 532
December 07, 2018, 04:23:49 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

Indeed, Ripple has now significantly improved its position, attracting deserved attention among investors. But I am sure that now Ethereum becomes the best solution. Its price is at a minimum, so you can buy a profitable coin, which will go up after the release of updates.
Activity: 31
December 07, 2018, 04:03:57 AM
Ripples are indeed developing, and the team is indeed quite good by taking advantage of the current red market. Its position gives investors better confidence when eth values fall. Many are lacking reflex with Riak, but this is a good opportunity to continue to win the hearts of investors.
Yes in this market when all of the coins are down and also ethereum the ripple found a great opportunity to make its position higher than all other coins. In this way when the market will be higher the price of ripple will be much higher than other coins and it will have a further ATH price.

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 05:37:53 PM
I do not think so. In general, comparing these two projects is not entirely correct. Completely two different ideas. And next year ethereum will demonstrate excellent growth, I have no doubt. A very powerful team, very big prospects and for me personally this is one of the most beloved assets in my portfolio. Whoever looks to the future and has a long-term investment strategy, I think, will agree with me.
Activity: 728
December 06, 2018, 05:21:58 PM
I can't compare this cryptos, they have different technologies, so it is like if you will compare apple and chair taking into account only the trading volume.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
December 06, 2018, 05:11:57 PM
its very hard to compare Ethereum and Ripple XD
Be course they are working really different .....Ripple is hardly centralized and not minable.

regards
Activity: 490
December 06, 2018, 05:08:49 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

Ripple does outperform Ethereum in terms of market share, but they are very different:

- Ripple is centralized — at least for supply.
- Ethereum is decentralized.
- Ethereum can be mined.
- Ripple is a fixed supply — but Ripple Labs holds uncirculated Ripple in escrow.
- Ethereum on Coinbase.

Besides that they have their respective sectors so they will not compete, so don't be afraid to invest in one of them, because their prices I don't think will affect each other.

XRP is ahead because Buterin's team has problems. I think at the beginning of a new year ETH will present its upgrades and will become a public opinion leader at a new wave. I like ETH more in terms of ideology!
Activity: 367
December 06, 2018, 03:47:30 PM
Technically, of course not. Ethereum is a very cool project, at least from the technical part. There are problems in management, but the project itself is good.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 06, 2018, 02:32:26 PM
I don't think so, if you compare Ethereum and Ripple, I think the best and can provide the most benefits is Ethereum, in ethereum this also has very good technology and platforms so I am more likely to choose ethereum.

Soon you will see that Ethereum will be growing faster than XRP. I am not sure that it is correct to compare a centralized currency and the best altcoin (ETH was called the best many times). I love this alt more.
Activity: 579
December 06, 2018, 06:58:49 AM
Why such a conclusion? Due to the fact that ETH has fallen in terms of capitalization? So it won't be long, it'll change very soon. Ripple have a very narrow scope and the majority of the members of kriptonyte prefer Ethereum
Activity: 714
December 06, 2018, 06:52:49 AM
Many things question this problem. Is XRP better than ETH. Maybe there are people who agree that XRP is better than ethereum. And there are also those who admit that Ethereum is better than XRP. For me personally I prefer the best indeed Ethereum but I don't call XRP not good. Indeed these two altcoins are now very heated competition.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 06, 2018, 04:27:25 AM
XRP just happens to rise to second place, because now it has support from the bank, and the latest news, there will be a special ATM for XRP that can be exchanged directly into FIAT,
I don't know or is that true or not,
but if ETH and XRP are asked which is better, then it is better for ETH, because eth platform has proven to be strong and has been adopted by many new projects.
Pages:
Jump to: