Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 31. (Read 62597 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 02, 2018, 11:14:58 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
It would be hard to tell at times like this. We will only know which one is better once recovery occured in the market. What XRP made recently is really amazing particularly for surpassing ethereum despite of the negative market behavior. But still, things might again change once recovery take place and be again dominant in the market value of cryptos.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
December 02, 2018, 11:12:03 AM
It depends on how you measure success you will find different answers, for example, if you measure it economically, it can definitely be even, but if you measure it by utility, I think ETH has much more than ripple, in the end, ripple only wants to be used for banking transactions, while ethereum can be used to design dapps, smart contracts and much more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
December 02, 2018, 11:07:35 AM
I am sure we cannot even compare them )) Ethreum is for developers and Ripple is for traders  )) But if seriously both of them are strong projects ... with big potential...
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
December 02, 2018, 10:08:06 AM
Hard to say which one cryptocurrency is better because both have use diffrent technology and both have diffrent purpose.
Ripple wants to replace cross-border bank transfers.
Ethereum wants to put every contract on the blockchain.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
December 02, 2018, 10:02:59 AM
I do not believe XRP is better than Ethereum in any way. Ethereum appears to be a very good coin which most investors tend to utilize. Ethereum is far better than XRP. Let's forget the fact that Ethereum is getting lower and lower each day; still it appears to be far better than XRP.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
December 02, 2018, 09:35:32 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

What you mean by using word "better"? Can you explain how you measure this quality? Smiley
If you are asking about capitalisation, yes XRP's beaten ETH now. That's all I can say. But this situation can change at any moment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 02, 2018, 08:03:26 AM
I dont think what xrp better then eth network.
Etherium have smart contrct support its huge feature for crypto.

For me, it seems weird when somebody tries to compare the centralized currency and the crypto. For some people, Ripple is better. It is convenient for them to work with XRP. Those, who deal with ICOs, choose ETH.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
December 01, 2018, 07:47:07 PM
At this moment XRP deserves the number 2 position on CMC as XRP is producing  excellent marketing, great
partnerships and development. Long term, I think next year ETH will take back the second position.

All the changes happen isn't for the long term change, we might see any update next week as well as next year. XRP sustain its potentiality and gaining a huge respect by investors and putting their trust into it. Actually, ETH isn't losing its potentiality but it turns into like this as more investors adopt for a new platform EOS.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
December 01, 2018, 07:37:13 PM
At this moment XRP deserves the number 2 position on CMC as XRP is producing  excellent marketing, great
partnerships and development. Long term, I think next year ETH will take back the second position.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
December 01, 2018, 06:10:56 PM
It depends on the aspect you are comparing the both of them, if you are talking in terms of what they can offer to the general public then I think ethereum bet xrp hands down, ethereum have a utility but i don't think xrp have that as well. if it's for market volume, xrp have overtaken ethereum.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
December 01, 2018, 06:00:27 PM
It's hard to answer this question. Cause which is is better than which and in which basic. XRP and ethereum both are two vet different project and it's hard to compare between them for who they are. Ethereum is a platform based token and it is the most used and most popular platform based crypto currency. In other hand xrp is the core is of banking and transferrable money mechanism. Both of them are good at its own space. But we can see in total marketcap recently xrp crossed eth. But daily volume is still much bigger on ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
December 01, 2018, 04:21:57 PM
These two coins are different they should not be compared, since they have a different purpose. I think Ethereum and Ripple compete for a reason, because they're both good coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 01, 2018, 04:15:36 PM
That XRP has gone up beyond eth in ranking, based on market capitalization, does mean it is better. Ethereum has got a lot of usage than ethereum. So to me, whatever is more useful to the community should be better. As for xrp, the team knows how to maneuver things and ensure that the coin keeps up with that pace. They are full of activities that can attract investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 02:45:16 PM
many people discuss the quality of ETH and XRP because they are very prominent development, this year's XRP is relatively better than ETH which falls and falls ranks to 3. For now I see XRP is better and integrated, you can buy with these coins, in December will be more attractive because the market predicts a pump.
I think many people try to compare XRP and ETH by price growth and nothing more. No technology, no team, no use cases, nothing. Marketing and price. But those people don't think what is this XRP (not the Ripple technology) and what ETH goals. This is sad
Activity: 644
December 01, 2018, 02:14:11 PM
many people discuss the quality of ETH and XRP because they are very prominent development, this year's XRP is relatively better than ETH which falls and falls ranks to 3. For now I see XRP is better and integrated, you can buy with these coins, in December will be more attractive because the market predicts a pump.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
December 01, 2018, 02:08:40 PM
Yes XRP is showing how impressive performance in the market despite of the bear month but it doesn’t mean that it is better than Ethereum. Although sometimes it’s very tempting to invest on it, but lets not forget the fact that its a bankers coin, however it also has potential that maybe can flip Bitcoin in the future but the question is, when and how?
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
December 01, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
Ripple has never been better than ethereum and I think it will never be. Increasing the capitalization of a centralized coin does not mean anything. Of course, banks have the means to temporarily invest them in a ripple and thus temporarily raise its price. Now ethereum is undeservedly lowered in price, but this will not last long. This coin will soon return its second place in terms of capitalization.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 01, 2018, 01:39:44 PM
Ripple's marketcap can pass ethereum's marketcap this is not mean ripple is better than eth and I didnt understand how you are comparing them because if you want to compare two things, they should do same things but they are doing different jobs from each other.
Activity: 448
December 01, 2018, 01:38:11 PM
Of course, these two coins are not worth it. Just the developers of Ripple sent the news that they had several large contracts with partners very much during the fall of the market, because of this the price increased.
Pages:
Jump to: