Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 32. (Read 62597 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 01:36:22 PM
No Its not, I don't think so. XRP is XRP ))) sorry. ETH is huge platform, a lot of people find it useful and practical for ICOs and ITOs. Unfortunately current market situation too bad. Bad times for crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 01:09:12 PM
So, I don't say that XRP much better than ETH, but it could to be like this. Market is on bottom now, and what happen in a few moths - nobody  knows.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
December 01, 2018, 01:01:19 PM
I dont think so XRP is better than ethereum. Many altcoins and the projects, which has not released yet, are based on ethereum. So ethereum is a lot better than xrp for me.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 12:47:04 PM
At the moment Ripple (XRP) is looking better than Etherium for it's high marketcap. But I know Etherium is better then ripple for it's use case. I think etherium price will increase very soon and it will reach 2nd position again.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 12:42:11 PM
XRP is really better bcz experiences the real decline compare to ETH
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 09:53:55 AM
if you look at the current market price, Ripple (XRP) seems better than ethereum. but technically and the use of ethereum is better than ripple (XRP).
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 09:46:11 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
If XRP got the 2nd place in the coinmarketcap list this only means XRP has more capitalization and all. In terms of technology ETH brought smart contracts, XRP brought nothing
I see indeed state that continues the Ripple of this progress will be very good and generate more profit, so relying on the main coin as the Ripple will be very profitable and reliable contenders to Ethereum distant better.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
December 01, 2018, 09:23:36 AM
I'm not convince either, Ethereum is  really better than XRP. ETH make alot of Fud news this season. I know Vitalik has alot of catalyts to release and if you have lots of money to fund this is the best time to invest. Ethereum will change their protocol probably this month or early 2019.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 01, 2018, 09:20:12 AM
for now "yes" in terms of price but for the future I don't know, and in my opinion at this time in terms of technology Ethereum is still superior to XRP
copper member
Activity: 140
December 01, 2018, 08:15:05 AM
How can you even compare two coins of completely different cryptocurrencies and applications?
Activity: 448
December 01, 2018, 07:01:36 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
If XRP got the 2nd place in the coinmarketcap list this only means XRP has more capitalization and all. In terms of technology ETH brought smart contracts, XRP brought nothing
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
December 01, 2018, 06:59:59 AM
Ripple is progressing the real world whereas ethereum is the platform used by ICOs and these have not fared well in the bear markets. If things don't turn around with ICOs then we can expect ethereum to stay at these low prices.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
December 01, 2018, 06:39:42 AM
Ripple and Ethereum both use blockchain technology with different sector targets. However, when it comes to comparing the actual performance of both, Ripple is definitely a better blockchain. Not only are XRP transactions faster and cheaper, but they can scale more than Ethereum.

However, it would be very interesting to see the results of Ethereum's step to 'Proof-of-Stake', as well as their 'Sharding' and 'Plasma' enhancements. Who knows, maybe it will look better than Ripple in the future!

So don't worry if Ripple outperforms Ethereum in current market share, because in reality they are not competing in the same sector.
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 01, 2018, 03:36:51 AM
Although the main route of XRP and ETH comes from payment, XRP now has more support outside the market, and some merchants have accepted XRP as the payment method for purchasing goods, which is very important!
Activity: 233
December 01, 2018, 03:33:41 AM
That's a great achievement for Ripple. I think Ripple is the only coin that competes well with Ethereum and is a mainstay for many people too. So, in my opinion, this is a sign that future Ripple will be a good and potential coin and much in demand by users and investors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 03:30:39 AM
maybe that makes XRP better than ethereum maybe seen from the total supply of each coin, XRP has a limited and clear supply while the Ethereum supply is unlimited.
Activity: 462
December 01, 2018, 03:11:12 AM
Technology standing behind the Ripple is very convenient fast and efficient, but you should divide Ripple as a company which gives their technology for banks usage and token XRP which banks will not necessary use
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
December 01, 2018, 03:01:23 AM
Interesting to see some more progress speculation Ripple ! I wonder how long he will last before he goes to the lower position ! I understand that its price has grown strongly over the past 3-4 years, but I believe in eth and will not give up even if it will cost 7 $ !
Ripple because of its promotion and its partnership is going better and I think in the coming time it will remain bigger than ethereum but it do not mean that ethereum will drop or will be breakdown because of that ethereum has its own community and ripple has its own community. They both are better ad will grow better.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 01, 2018, 12:01:08 AM
XRP is gaining a lot of hype due to Ripple's expanding client base, but it still has a few issues to clarify before it can grow further and Ethereum is presently awaiting further major developments which should arrive next year including platform upgrades and futures however, they're essentially not competing for the same market share
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
November 30, 2018, 04:47:58 PM
I think the exit to the second position of XRP occurred against the background of a general decline in the cryptocurrency market and ETH will soon be able to regain its positions.
I have a similar view. ETH is much better than Ripple because it's more useful for the general people. You can use ETH in many ways like to build up a new platform and MEW offers for everyone a wallet for free. ETH will surpass Ripple very soon again based on potential technology.

XRP is only a currency for the few riches.
Pages:
Jump to: