Pages:
Author

Topic: xxx - page 9. (Read 50220 times)

copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 06:41:42 PM
looks so impressive..Best of luck with your new journey..

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback! Much appreciated!
copper member
August 03, 2018, 06:31:27 PM
It is nice that the website evolves so much, still in this pre-ico phase. Good work from the web designer too

Thanks for the nice feedback!
copper member
August 03, 2018, 06:00:10 PM
I know that there are still some few good projects right now. But I guess most people are losing its appetite on it due to its current market situation. I myself is also trying to lie low on ICOs.
I agree, seeing the market today is indeed making us a little weak to join disebuah a good project though. hopefully next month will be good news from the market and ico project to be interested again by the investors

It is true that the market fluctuation affect the appetite of investors, but the substance matter of good projects remains, and they will show some staying power, while less good projects will disappear. More challenging times will help better projects to stand out, which is what we believe will happen.
copper member
August 03, 2018, 05:16:07 PM
block-chain will record transactions and hold ‘account balances’.if there is privacy policy for that?

Blockchain transactions normally are 'pseudonymous' i.e. they cannot directly be linked to a person or entity, unless it is known or discovered that certain person or entity holds a certain account/address.
copper member
August 03, 2018, 04:56:08 PM
This platform is a very potential Blockchain application to build an advanced global finance.

Yes it will help to profoundly transform the global financial architecture into the internet and blockchain era.
copper member
August 03, 2018, 02:15:37 PM
I saw you are now accepting BTC and ETH, even fiat money! Good job!

Yes! I tried. You still need to create a XLM address and they send you the AXU then

Yes that is needed, because AXU tokens have been issued on the Stellar platform. There is no immediate hurry to activate XLM address, however, if one is acquiring tokens with other means than XLM.
copper member
August 03, 2018, 02:08:34 PM
I saw you are now accepting BTC and ETH, even fiat money! Good job!

Yes based on the feedback received we expanded the acceptance to cover not only XLM but also BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC and fiat - more info on the website argentas.io.
copper member
August 03, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
As an investor, I'm really excited to see the first steps of this project running !  Smiley

Thank you for the nice feedback!
copper member
August 03, 2018, 01:54:06 PM
In the WP you declare your bridge entities as a replacement for banks, but at the same time independent of all external structures like the state. If the project will perform the bank lending function, then in the event of a delay in payments on the loan, how will the money be collected from the debtor?

This is a technology project, not a banking project, so it does not offer any banking services, while the technology itself will enable provision of various products and services through new platforms and structures such as dapps. If there are lending dapps, then, it is considered in that context, what the entire value chain will be inclusive of such latter stage functions as possible debt collection, which in normal situations can be automated in the blockchain.
copper member
August 03, 2018, 01:39:50 PM
I don't really know much about Argentine economy, but I hear it's shrinking ~6% when compared to the same period from the last year.
Is now a good time to invest in Argentina and its projects? Maybe the economy doesn't affect your project at all?

Where did you find anything about Argentine in the project?

Maybe the name of the project confuses, but it indeed has nothing to do with Argentina...
copper member
August 03, 2018, 12:59:39 PM
I don't really know much about Argentine economy, but I hear it's shrinking ~6% when compared to the same period from the last year.
Is now a good time to invest in Argentina and its projects? Maybe the economy doesn't affect your project at all?

Our project is entirely independent of the economic situation in Argentina;)
copper member
August 03, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
I know that there are still some few good projects right now. But I guess most people are losing its appetite on it due to its current market situation. I myself is also trying to lie low on ICOs.

It is true that the 'directionless' market sentiment affects many people's appetite to participate and contribute to new projects. At the same time, those with real substance for the long run like this project will remain, and get discovered. The quality and substance remains despite of market fluctuations. And when things get back up and beyond, those who trusted the good ones will be very happy.
copper member
August 03, 2018, 10:44:43 AM
This can became the starting point of a revolution in the banking/payment system.

With argentas help, it should be able to move all the banking/payment system to move to the blockchain technology and leaving the old way of banking/payment system.

Indeed. This is going to eventually happen, but it is not an overnight thing but a long process ahead. The mobile phone did not replace fixed line overnight either.
Activity: 8
August 03, 2018, 08:31:15 AM
The WP is just so accurate! We can feel the professional touch behind it
brand new
Activity: 0
August 02, 2018, 07:28:58 AM
I do not see anything new in this project.
the site is weak, although this is not an indicator.
I'm waiting for something more in the end.

Well the site of those guys is one of the strongest I have ever seen. Maybe you should dig a bit deeper. IMAO 99% of other sites are weaker than that one btw.

But what is true what you say, the site itself tells nothing, because the outcome looks to be something quite impressive, and the site and docs are of course to tell about the plans that is only a scratch on the surface compared to what those guys can achieve.

Yes! I totally agree with you rainmonsoon!
Activity: 8
August 03, 2018, 05:17:13 AM
Keep going! You are doing great!
brand new
Activity: 0
August 02, 2018, 03:47:25 AM
I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.
copper member
August 01, 2018, 08:13:01 PM
How accurate and reliable is the mechanism for tracking the optimal prices for foreign exchange transactions?

The more participants there are, the deeper and wider will be the market i.e. the more efficient will be the pricing.
copper member
August 01, 2018, 07:53:26 PM
This is just an excellent project and it will be in demand all over the world if, of course, the team fulfills its promises.

True! The demand will be vast for the kind of platform we are working on.
copper member
August 01, 2018, 07:42:11 PM
Recent bad treatment of crypto users by traditional banks, blocking access to their payment, card and other services, makes it urgent to create crypto friendly banks!

Indeed it does make it urgent!
Pages:
Jump to: