Pages:
Author

Topic: xxx - page 2. (Read 50208 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:04:54 PM
I think that this project can globally change the work of banking. A simple and easy-to-use application will be in demand. With the rapid integration of the blockchain as the banking system, we will get excellent results.
Activity: 48
September 06, 2018, 02:26:38 PM
Great idea for blockchain implementation ! The banking system has long been morally and physically ustarela nevertheless, this sphere is much more pathedic for the transition to the cryptographic platform on a global scale, as in connection with the implementation of modern crypto technologies will eliminate the possibility of manipulation of cash banks ! I think your project will have a very good future ...
Activity: 2
September 06, 2018, 10:06:56 AM
A great and very, very interesting plan! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular.
copper member
Activity: 21
September 22, 2018, 09:10:59 AM
The situation in digital crypto now is not good. But I think we can get the good situation at the future. So many token and coin now, I think we can HOLD our token and coin. Everybody will success in the future through the blockchain technology in this era.
So this project must be support for success.

I agree so much on this! At least, it will allow to build something more durable. The technology is there and it will last!

True - difficult market conditions let people focus less on the hype and more on the durable part, building sustainable results.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 06, 2018, 09:03:38 AM
Good night, there. Great to see that everything is so detailed and well thought off.Shows how good team and this project is, optimistic about the future of the business. Wish you good luck.
copper member
September 20, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

Hopefully there will be many new participants!!! The bounty itself is really good.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 06, 2018, 08:57:24 AM
Hi! Can you explain the meaning of smart-contracts in your project?
Activity: 7
September 06, 2018, 08:06:46 AM
The idea is simply beautiful, but it will not be easy to realize it. I will follow the further development. I think it will be really cool.
copper member
September 20, 2018, 10:52:30 AM
Hi! Can you explain the meaning of smart-contracts in your project?

Smart-contracts are one of the most interesting elements of blockchain banking. Smart-contracts allow users to change money, shares and other assets in safe and non-conflict way. The most important thing is that this smart-contract automatically fulfills the compliance with obligations. Hope it helps.

Yes indeed everything can be configured in them. What is configured, gets executed automatically and in an immutable way. All transactions do not need to be "smart contracts", however, but much simpler, basic network transactions. Depends on the need.
copper member
September 20, 2018, 10:37:56 AM
Argentas has chosen the right and promising direction, such projects are necessary in the field of financial institutions. I think the project has all the chances of success, be sure to follow the development of the platform,and perhaps even participate.

yes. this platform will bring a new banking revolution system using Architecture Of Money (AOM) which will transform all global banking transactions in the Blockchain ecosystem so as to create a new economic or financial system controlled by crypto coins.

Blockchain chain is so safe! But there is still some people doing bad manipulations

Argentas is different in several aspects to the traditional banks and even from traditional banks which would use blockchain technology. The concept is the key to use 100% of what the blockchain technology allows!

Well it is indeed different from banks as it is not a bank but a technology project... Creating and leveraging advanced technology similar functions can be made possible in ways never seen before, with much greater efficiency, speed, better convenience and lower cost. It will be impossible for traditional banks to compete at that point, unless they really cannibalise themselves and reinvent the model - or adapt this model...
copper member
September 20, 2018, 10:18:38 AM
This project has many benefits to users, supported by a strong financial technology, Argentas will provide many benefits, the project will also create a proper blockchain platform so that it can promote the growth of the economics of crypto.

It would be optimal if the crypto market could stabilize a bit

Yes, stability is important for mass adoption of any crypto as means of everyday payments. Now, the bigger challenge is the bearish market that would need some boost, affecting people's moods and better helping to increase cryptocurrency adoption in general.
copper member
September 20, 2018, 09:56:56 AM
Argentas has chosen the right and promising direction, such projects are necessary in the field of financial institutions. I think the project has all the chances of success, be sure to follow the development of the platform,and perhaps even participate.

yes. this platform will bring a new banking revolution system using Architecture Of Money (AOM) which will transform all global banking transactions in the Blockchain ecosystem so as to create a new economic or financial system controlled by crypto coins.

Blockchain chain is so safe! But there is still some people doing bad manipulations

Well it is true that blockchains themselves have been safe, and the only intrusions have taken place at the exchange level, which is not blockchain but a normal closed ledger database system so the hacking cases have not compromised the security of blockchains. Many people do not know this important distinction.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
This project has many benefits to users, supported by a strong financial technology, Argentas will provide many benefits, the project will also create a proper blockchain platform so that it can promote the growth of the economics of crypto.
copper member
September 20, 2018, 09:46:05 AM
Hi, there. For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!

AXU is ?

The Argentas Exchange Unit. Find out more and sign up at https://argentas.io to get some.
Activity: 250
September 05, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

copper member
September 20, 2018, 09:36:16 AM
I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.

It is in the process of being prepared, the revolution. It will indeed improve the state of the world!

Fully agree with you!

100% agree too  Grin

Maybe not as soon as you think. The mass is more sceptical than we are.

True. It is a long-term process to educate the masses, introduce easy-to-use products and build up the scale. But one must not give up.
Activity: 28
September 05, 2018, 09:59:32 AM
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
copper member
September 20, 2018, 09:19:48 AM
Hi, there. For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!

Not quite sure what you mean. No coin has been registered as a currency; there are some token sales that have been approved/exempted by the SEC to be sold to specific investor audiences.
copper member
January 03, 2019, 03:36:00 PM
Visit argentas.io for a new campaign.
copper member
September 20, 2018, 09:09:14 AM
As i see Argentas is a fast growing and successful platform. Study this project and determine if it will help your progress in various areas, because you will have a huge number of advantages, starting to use this ecosystem. This ecosystem is something that i has been looking for a long time because it offers the most favorable conditions, as well as useful and simply necessary functions.

The Ecosystem here is a real added value which put in on another level regarding to other projects.

Very true, but to create the full-blown ecosystem will be a longer term effort, as described in the white paper. The project will progress in phases, focusing on the core blockchain first.
Pages:
Jump to: