Pages:
Author

Topic: xxx - page 6. (Read 50208 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 06:17:49 PM
In Discord chat I read that the wallet would be released before the mainnet and I thought it would be today as I'm in time to mine from the start, I hope you'll announce it soon.
copper member
Activity: 21
August 16, 2018, 06:17:15 PM
Nice work! Keep going!

Thank you for the positive feedback!
Activity: 9
August 16, 2018, 05:47:48 AM
I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.

It is in the process of being prepared, the revolution. It will indeed improve the state of the world!

Fully agree with you!

100% agree too  Grin
copper member
August 16, 2018, 05:33:35 AM
This can become the starting point of a revolution in the banking system.
It should be able to move all the banking/payment system to move to the blockchain technology and leaving the old way of payment system.

Agreed. It will!
copper member
August 15, 2018, 07:12:37 PM
I think that this project can globally change the work of banking. A simple and easy-to-use application will be in demand. With the rapid integration of the blockchain as the banking system, we will get excellent results.

Everything will change, definitely. It is only a matter of time, not whether it will happen or not.
copper member
August 15, 2018, 07:10:51 PM
I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.

It is in the process of being prepared, the revolution. It will indeed improve the state of the world!

Fully agree with you!
copper member
August 15, 2018, 07:04:56 PM
I’m very interested in crypto and understand the need of such a project like Argentas. There are other similar projects that don’t have advantages that Argentas has. This team really has everything that we need right now to make it easier to use crypto. Continue so on!

Thank you for the positive feedback! Appreciated!
copper member
August 15, 2018, 06:48:39 PM
There are few new videos on their youtube channel explaining their project

Correct. And one new one added today https://youtu.be/j57erkOqp4Q.
copper member
August 15, 2018, 06:37:20 PM
Recent bad treatment of crypto users by traditional banks, blocking access to their payment, card and other services, makes it urgent to create crypto friendly banks!

Sooner is better. There are so many opportunities with the blockchain! I hope it will come to sth strong, solid and untouchable

Thank you! Definitely, the sooner the better!
copper member
August 15, 2018, 06:22:23 PM
Recent bad treatment of crypto users by traditional banks, blocking access to their payment, card and other services, makes it urgent to create crypto friendly banks!

Very true. Banks treat crypto users very badly. Different actors and solutions are really needed, and will be there, to satisfy the demand and serve them in the way they deserve.
copper member
August 15, 2018, 06:03:59 PM
I look on this one for a few weeks too. Very promising! All the work I did on the bounty will pay  Grin

Thank you. Sure it will!
copper member
August 15, 2018, 05:48:49 PM
your project looks promising. I will watch your project.

Thank you. Appreciated.
copper member
August 15, 2018, 05:39:09 PM
"This is the pre-distribution phase only that started slowly to introduce the token to the community, with hardcap 100M tokens (10% of total) at 0.4 XLM (half the ICO price, very attractive), current allocations at around 35% - as everybody knows, the crypto market is down now so it makes it a bit slower but hopefully the market picks up again soon "
This is a good information

Thank you.
copper member
August 15, 2018, 05:27:38 PM
What do you have that your concurrents do not have?

We don't have competitors as the project is unique in itself. We are happy for every project that promotes the transformation of global finance through blockchain.

There are some but in the same time not exactly the same.  I mean the others I saw are more like traditional banks using blockchain, so they have to respect the banking regulation

True. There are many projects claiming to be "crypto banks" but they are just projects intending to acquire a same old-fashioned bank and claim that it is suddenly "decentralized" even if it is not - a normal regulated bank cannot by definition be "decentralized".

So, a bank can not be decentralized?

By definition a traditional bank is not decentralized. It has a closed ledger, and it is subject to abusive central authorities. The whole thing needs to be reconstructed differently to be able to be decentralized. Any project who claims to buy or take over or make investment into a traditional bank, even if an online bank, and says that it is then decentralized, is a fraud. It is simply not possible with that structure.
copper member
August 15, 2018, 05:15:12 PM
What do you have that your concurrents do not have?

We don't have competitors as the project is unique in itself. We are happy for every project that promotes the transformation of global finance through blockchain.

There are some but in the same time not exactly the same.  I mean the others I saw are more like traditional banks using blockchain, so they have to respect the banking regulation

there is this system running, because otherwise it does not work. now you need to adjust everything. maybe everything will change in the future

Yes it will definitely change in the future, but it will take time.
copper member
August 15, 2018, 05:02:49 PM
Nice website and the WP seems really consistant to me.

It is true. Thank you!
copper member
August 15, 2018, 04:50:00 PM
In Argentas I trust!  Grin    "Brace yourself, bright future is coming"

Thank you for the nice words! Much appreciated.
copper member
August 15, 2018, 12:18:42 PM
The most exciting project I've seen so far

Thank you! Much appreciated!
brand new
Activity: 0
August 13, 2018, 05:24:12 AM
There are few new videos on their youtube channel explaining their project
brand new
Activity: 0
August 10, 2018, 08:27:04 AM
"This is the pre-distribution phase only that started slowly to introduce the token to the community, with hardcap 100M tokens (10% of total) at 0.4 XLM (half the ICO price, very attractive), current allocations at around 35% - as everybody knows, the crypto market is down now so it makes it a bit slower but hopefully the market picks up again soon "
This is a good information

I wouldn't say it better
Pages:
Jump to: