Pages:
Author

Topic: xxx - page 8. (Read 50208 times)

copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 11:51:08 AM
I’m very interested in crypto and understand the need of such a project like Argentas. There are other similar projects that don’t have advantages that Argentas has. This team really has everything that we need right now to make it easier to use crypto. Continue so on!

You're right! I have come up with the same in my own analysis. This is a unique project.

You have really got it! Thank you!
copper member
August 05, 2018, 11:17:24 AM
This platform is a very potential Blockchain application to build an advanced global finance.

I studied this one very carefully, in depth, and it has a huge potential. Much more than people understand I believe. And very few know this one so far!

Appreciate very much that you have taken the time to really understand this project! Everybody should do the same...
copper member
August 05, 2018, 11:12:25 AM
Hey, dev's!
I keep in this plan and hope  it should be smash. Vigilant idea, riveting plan.

IMO it's gonna be pretty great, this one!

Thank you for your nice words!
copper member
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 03:22:43 PM
Interested in the project, I think that the financial system is always relevant.I think the team should be able to implement all the plans and thus be useful for financial institutions.

Agree with you! I believe they will indeed be so!
copper member
August 04, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
Hey, dev's!

IMO it's gonna be pretty great, this one!
copper member
August 04, 2018, 11:13:23 AM
Hey, dev's!

I believe you are right! I think the same way - this is a great one.
copper member
August 04, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.

Yes! Even sooner than we think  Grin

True!
The positive mood is very important. ARGENTAS might become leader in this field.

Fully agree with you. I've seen there is a great spirit in this team!
copper member
August 04, 2018, 09:30:47 AM
The WP is just so accurate! We can feel the professional touch behind it

Nice that you got it! That's definitely true.
copper member
August 04, 2018, 09:23:38 AM
I’m very interested in crypto and understand the need of such a project like Argentas. There are other similar projects that don’t have advantages that Argentas has. This team really has everything that we need right now to make it easier to use crypto. Continue so on!

Thank you for your great feedback! You got it absolutely right!
copper member
August 04, 2018, 08:52:54 AM
Cryptocurrency banking is one of many solutions that are needed for every crypto coin holder, it make the transaction and token storing easier an safer.

Yes, when you need to interact between crypto and fiat currencies and other assets.
copper member
August 04, 2018, 08:36:03 AM
Keep going! You are doing great!

Thank you for the positive feedback!
copper member
August 04, 2018, 08:15:22 AM
The idea of bridges is intriguing. Are you testing it? Is it efficient as it was planned?

The bridges will come in in a later phase of development, because the core protocol and blockchain will need to be built first. Bridges are any entities interfacing with the core blockchain network.
copper member
August 04, 2018, 07:17:10 AM
I saw you are now accepting BTC and ETH, even fiat money! Good job!

Accepting BTC and ETH right now  Grin

Yes after having received feedback from many, we made it easier to get the tokens not only with XLM but with BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC and fiat - more info on the website argentas.io - "Sign up".
copper member
August 04, 2018, 07:06:19 AM
I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.

True!
The positive mood is very important. ARGENTAS might become leader in this field.

You are right! Thank you! Much appreciated.
copper member
August 04, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

What does the project "2nd Gen" blockchain?

In brief, while bitcoin was the 1st generation of modern cryptocurrencies, the '2nd generation' attempts to solve the structural problems and shortcomings in the bitcoin architecture directly, e.g. the problems of scalability, low tx throughput volume and confirmation speed, high electricity consumption etc. in a way that they would not be any second or third layer solutions, but directly incorporated in the core protocol / network architecture level.
copper member
August 04, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

True!
copper member
August 04, 2018, 06:10:28 AM
“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.”

True! And the reality will be even better than the dream eventually!
copper member
August 04, 2018, 05:37:32 AM
I do not see anything new in this project.
the site is weak, although this is not an indicator.
I'm waiting for something more in the end.

I do not agree at all. Could you explain your thoughts? I would like to know which project you think deserve better attention in this banking area? I thought they were the only one in this precise area...

Yes some people definitely need to read through the package before commenting. No one, who has really read and understood it, has had any doubts:)
copper member
August 04, 2018, 05:05:56 AM
looks so impressive..Best of luck with your new journey..

I agree - this is one of the most impressive projects I have seen out there, a real "hidden diamond" to be discovered!

As we can see there are always a few people who don't care to read the content and study it in detail, before they are ready to give their opinions, but we are happy that you do! Well said, thank you!
copper member
August 04, 2018, 02:24:40 AM

True! Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: