Pages:
Author

Topic: xxx - page 3. (Read 50208 times)

copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 08:43:04 AM
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the idea but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.

Yes, for sure both the positive points and the more challenging ones will be worked out to reach the objectives.
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 10:12:19 PM
In my point of view, Argentas team should release really good apps/ services/ any kind of product from their developmental works behind the scene in order to prevent potential dramatic drops of investors.
Long time without significant updates might lead to massive lost of faith from investors.
copper member
October 25, 2018, 07:58:01 AM
Read the new brochure illustrating the Argentas bridge entities facilitating crypto banking services and bridging the gap between physical and digital economies here.
Activity: 8
September 05, 2018, 07:05:52 AM
I think that this project can globally change the work of banking. A simple and easy-to-use application will be in demand. With the rapid integration of the blockchain as the banking system, we will get excellent results.
copper member
September 20, 2018, 08:28:43 AM
A good project with great potential and a strong team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations. It deserves more attention from the public, it is promising, and I think this project will be a great success.
Yes, the project is really impressive with its new technologies.It is possible that the interaction of cryptocurrency and Fiat economy will be of particular interest for many financial institutions.We can say that this is a new generation blockchain.At the moment,Argentas has attracted my attention with its unconventional vision in the field of Finance,and I wanted this project to implement its idea.

Thank you! This is true. You got it very well, much appreciated!
copper member
September 20, 2018, 08:15:24 AM
Do you have any videos where I can see how your products work?

Yes e.g. this video explains how the key functions of the platform will work: https://youtu.be/j57erkOqp4Q. Others in the same Youtube channel.
copper member
October 25, 2018, 05:53:45 AM
Really good project!  I think that the platform will meet all expectations and will bear fruit.I will watch its development! I am sure that the ico will succeed.

Thank you for the positive feedback! The project is focused on real substance, not hype, and it will succeed for sure.
Activity: 9
September 05, 2018, 06:18:45 AM
Argentas has chosen the right and promising direction, such projects are necessary in the field of financial institutions. I think the project has all the chances of success, be sure to follow the development of the platform,and perhaps even participate.
copper member
September 20, 2018, 07:06:10 AM
Very promising project. WP made a strong impression! There was a hope for the future development of the Internet. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set.

I hope people will understand the real potential there is with the Blokchain Technology faster than they did with the Internet.

Indeed. But probably it will take time to achieve that. Internet had to go through a boom and bust cycle first, and only then it started gaining ground as the platform for modern business. We will see what happens - how long time it will take.
copper member
September 20, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

Thank you! Hopefully there is a lot of interest in the Polish-speaking crypto community.
October 14, 2018, 03:51:38 AM
Check out the terms of the Signature Bounty here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyrewards-increased-argentasio-8m-axu960000-campaign-axu-4848410 and sign up unless you already have.
Get the link to the Argentas bounty, which last till the December this year.
This one is a very long campaign, which expanded a bit longer than its original plan.
copper member
September 20, 2018, 05:32:40 AM
As i see Argentas is a fast growing and successful platform. Study this project and determine if it will help your progress in various areas, because you will have a huge number of advantages, starting to use this ecosystem. This ecosystem is something that i has been looking for a long time because it offers the most favorable conditions, as well as useful and simply necessary functions.

Thank you. Your understanding and analysis is correct. Much appreciated.
copper member
October 08, 2018, 04:47:21 AM
a good project that carries the concept of banking and finance, which has a very interesting mission, a blockchain platform that is Argentas that helps develop the global financial system faster, cheaper, easier, safer and comfortable, surely this project will be fast-paced, good luck in this project. and get support from many circles, success always

You got it very well:) Thank you for your positive feedback - much appreciated.
the past there are banking-themed projects and this one project will definitely be able to compete and certainly can achieve satisfying results that can attract many interested investors. Success is always for future projects.

Thank you for the positive feedback! Much appreciated.

Love the work u guys have been doing so far, low-key ecstatic about the future of this project, cannot wait to hear some exciting news

Thank you for your great feedback - much appreciated! There will be pretty exciting things, when the project advances.

Can I start wearing Argentas signature and got pay for my support since today?

Check out the terms of the Signature Bounty here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyrewards-increased-argentasio-8m-axu960000-campaign-axu-4848410 and sign up unless you already have.
September 28, 2018, 10:37:32 PM
Can I start wearing Argentas signature and got pay for my support since today?
brand new
Activity: 0
September 05, 2018, 04:59:09 AM
Hi! I didn't come for a long time here. Where I can I find new information on you?
Activity: 7
September 05, 2018, 03:45:26 AM
A good project with great potential and a strong team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations. It deserves more attention from the public, it is promising, and I think this project will be a great success.
Activity: 5
September 04, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
I think blockchain could replace the traditional bank accounts. I'm just curious to know how long it will takes and how the transition will be done.
copper member
September 24, 2018, 08:42:27 AM
I think it would be really hard to lead this project without any banking knowledge. When reading the White Paper we understand a bit more your way of thinking and your knowledge in this area

Yes you are right - financial services knowledge and expertise is important for the sake of understanding, how such things function in reality, to be able to transform them into the most modern shape with blockchain technologies.

Hi,  Hide your wife, hide your cards cause everything getting liquidated for this ICO. I feel really good about it guys seriously, lets go all in! ))

Happy to hear that! Hopefully many will join you in participating in it.

I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.

That all is true but it will take time to get there. People for that revolution should join forces to expedite the process.

I don't quite understand the concept of your business, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I did not see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd ideas. This is all my subjective opinion.

Well in fact it is a really unique thing to decentralise global banking through next gen blockchain platform. Maybe you need to read or watch more about it, docs and videos on our website argentas.io. No one else has created a similar concept with all these elements together as we have, so there is really a lot of new in it, not little;)

It's true this could be the latest system for banking system with this concept, and if developed again by being able to make payments through cryptocurrency would be very useful in the future.

Next gen blockchain-based global payments network will be unsurpassed by anything conventional, when it achieves its full speed and scale. No more dependency on any centralised structures such as SWIFT or correspondent banking, when all can be immediately executed and settled globally between any assets.

Very promising project. WP made a strong impression! There was a hope for the future development of the Internet. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set.

Thank you for the positive feedback! Much appreciated.

That's great! Hopefully many German speakers will be reading it and following up with action to participate.

insofar as I see this project has a lot of support to successfully hope that the managing team will work well so that the project will be successful and will give good news to the participants who join. Hopefully sales will reach targeted results and tokens as well as high prices as has been expected

You got it right! Thank you - your positive feedback is much appreciated.

a good project that carries the concept of banking and finance, which has a very interesting mission, a blockchain platform that is Argentas that helps develop the global financial system faster, cheaper, easier, safer and comfortable, surely this project will be fast-paced, good luck in this project. and get support from many circles, success always

This is a very nice project with potential! Seamless approach, a rather interesting job, attentive plan.

Very true! Thank you.
Activity: 154
September 04, 2018, 09:20:19 AM
I see good reviews of the project on all channels of communication. The community has perfectly accepted such an idea. I am sure that this will lead the project to successful sales of investments, and the products would bring excellent profit.
Activity: 16
September 04, 2018, 08:47:38 AM
This is a technology project, not a banking project, so it does not offer any banking services
Pages:
Jump to: