Pages:
Author

Topic: xxx - page 5. (Read 50208 times)

copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:50:05 AM
This is just an excellent project and it will be in demand all over the world!

Thank you. True. We believe it will!
copper member
August 24, 2018, 03:42:20 AM
I wish you all the best in this project!

Thank you! Much appreciated.
copper member
August 23, 2018, 07:17:05 PM
Very promising project. WP made a strong impression! There was a hope for the future development of the Internet. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Much appreciated. It will happen!
copper member
August 23, 2018, 01:05:49 PM
The market is low right now. It's time to find out the really good one projects to go further in the revolution

In French we can say  cryptocurrency is like the "Montagnes russes" for the last weeks.

True! A real rollercoaster indeed recently - hopefully it will stabilize and get back up soon, in line with the long term trend.
copper member
August 23, 2018, 12:50:05 PM
The situation in digital crypto now is not good. But I think we can get the good situation at the future. So many token and coin now, I think we can HOLD our token and coin. Everybody will success in the future through the blockchain technology in this era.
So this project must be support for success.

Thank you for your positive feedback and encouragement. The market situation is indeed far from ideal now, but it does not diminish the quality of our project that will be discovered by people, when more and more low quality projects disappear and the good ones like ours emerge stronger.
copper member
August 23, 2018, 12:13:19 PM
I know that there are still some few good projects right now. But I guess most people are losing its appetite on it due to its current market situation. I myself is also trying to lie low on ICOs.

Yes it is true that the market situation affect many people's moods but this market slowdown also gives people the opportunity to sit down and do a little bit of research into the good ones, when there is no mood for any hectic trading now.
copper member
August 23, 2018, 11:57:13 AM
The market is low right now. It's time to find out the really good one projects to go further in the revolution

Yes agreed - we expect that difficult market situation will make the bad projects, of which there are far too many, fade away, and the attention will be turning towards high quality projects like Argentas instead...!
copper member
August 23, 2018, 11:45:18 AM
The idea is simply beautiful, but it will not be easy to realize it.

Thanks for the positive feedback! True, it will require a lot of hard work and effort, but we will get there. Nothing great is too easy...
copper member
August 23, 2018, 11:12:01 AM
In Discord chat I read that the wallet would be released before the mainnet and I thought it would be today as I'm in time to mine from the start, I hope you'll announce it soon.

Hmm... Thank you for your interest, but here is nothing like that in our Discord chat as far as we are aware, and the coin/cryptocurrency to be launched on its own blockchain at a later point is currently not expected to be a minable coin either.
Activity: 10
August 22, 2018, 05:04:38 AM
This is just an excellent project and it will be in demand all over the world!
copper member
August 21, 2018, 07:53:12 PM
The development of Argentas is pretty good, and the positive response continues to flow to provide support, I am sure that this project will achieve success.

Yes - we are indeed happy to see lots of positive feedback and support - at least 99% of all feedback we see is very positive! Thanks to our growing community!
copper member
August 21, 2018, 07:12:57 PM
The web is banking: the true democratization of finance, how to get existing Banks to accept and run, has nothing to do with the technology itself, but some bankers' innate ideas, perhaps not so easily changed.

100% agree. Argentas is all about the technology first, considering friendly traditional banks in its ecosystem for now.

Yes any traditional institution will be able to join the network as a bridge entity, when it launches.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 16, 2018, 07:15:50 AM
There are few new videos on their youtube channel explaining their project

Correct. And one new one added today https://youtu.be/j57erkOqp4Q.

Thanks for the update  Wink
copper member
August 21, 2018, 06:39:56 AM
The web is banking: the true democratization of finance, how to get existing Banks to accept and run, has nothing to do with the technology itself, but some bankers' innate ideas, perhaps not so easily changed.

Yes it is tough to change bankers' ideas and thoughts, but that is not what is going to trigger the change. The change comes from the side of innovation, new technology and its smart application into real life products and services, and the bankers and other incumbents of today will be forced to follow the lead later on, if they want to survive and succeed. There is a long way to get there, however. Resistance is tough of course, as always Wink
copper member
August 21, 2018, 04:39:27 AM
I believe that the Argentas has chosen the right and promising direction, such projects are necessary in the field of financial institutions.
I think the project has all the chances of success, be sure to follow the development of the platform,and perhaps even participate.

Gold words! I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better. Cool I'm really looking forward to it. I believe that cryptocurrencies are the future, this is a new era in the development of finance.

True. The world will be much improved in that sense soon!
copper member
August 21, 2018, 04:20:48 AM
An excellent project and I see a perspective for investing in the first place. I think I can make money on this and the price of the token will quickly go up.

True. Very attractive now. Thanks!
copper member
August 21, 2018, 03:50:17 AM
I believe that the Argentas has chosen the right and promising direction, such projects are necessary in the field of financial institutions.
I think the project has all the chances of success, be sure to follow the development of the platform,and perhaps even participate.

Thank you for your positive feedback! Appreciated.
Activity: 7
August 17, 2018, 05:55:00 AM
The idea is simply beautiful, but it will not be easy to realize it.
copper member
August 16, 2018, 06:54:29 PM
Even though the idea is not ground-breaking in any shape/form, I still feel like this is a great project)) Don't have to reinvent the wheel, y'know?))

Every cryptocurrency and blockchain have some similarities between them and the others - by definition it is impossible to create ones that are entirely different. However, the project as a whole and the features of its various components are very unique indeed - maybe you should read more about it to understand the stuff better  Grin
copper member
August 16, 2018, 06:36:07 PM
transparant project. greats 🚀

True. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: