transparant project. greats 🚀
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 10:10:00 AM
Nice work! Keep going!
Activity: 31
August 10, 2018, 06:53:40 AM
your project looks promising. I will watch your project.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 09, 2018, 05:31:22 AM
What do you have that your concurrents do not have?

We don't have competitors as the project is unique in itself. We are happy for every project that promotes the transformation of global finance through blockchain.

There are some but in the same time not exactly the same.  I mean the others I saw are more like traditional banks using blockchain, so they have to respect the banking regulation
copper member
Activity: 21
August 09, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

We don't have competitors as the project is unique in itself. We are happy for every project that promotes the transformation of global finance through blockchain.

There are some but in the same time not exactly the same.  I mean the others I saw are more like traditional banks using blockchain, so they have to respect the banking regulation

True. There are many projects claiming to be "crypto banks" but they are just projects intending to acquire a same old-fashioned bank and claim that it is suddenly "decentralized" even if it is not - a normal regulated bank cannot by definition be "decentralized".
August 09, 2018, 09:30:04 AM
Nice website and the WP seems really consistant to me.
Activity: 16
August 09, 2018, 09:07:58 AM
In Argentas I trust!  Grin    "Brace yourself, bright future is coming"
Activity: 5
August 09, 2018, 07:48:45 AM
The most exciting project I've seen so far
Activity: 17
August 09, 2018, 06:03:54 AM
This platform is a very potential Blockchain application to build an advanced global finance.

I studied this one very carefully, in depth, and it has a huge potential. Much more than people understand I believe. And very few know this one so far!

I agree!
copper member
August 08, 2018, 09:27:43 AM
I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.

Yes! Even sooner than we think  Grin

True!
The positive mood is very important. ARGENTAS might become leader in this field.

Fully agree with you. I've seen there is a great spirit in this team!

Thank you! We really appreciate it!
copper member
August 08, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

in the direction that you are implementing your projects are indeed some other blockchain concepts being developed(like crypterium and mycryptobank). but the good one will stay on and be very profitable.

True! Thank you!
copper member
August 08, 2018, 07:52:53 AM
I also believe that the Argentas team has chosen the right and promising direction, such projects are necessary in the field of financial institutions,I think the project has all the chances of success,be sure to follow the development of the platform,and perhaps even participate.

You got it very well - thank you for your nice feedback!
copper member
August 08, 2018, 07:40:17 AM
Hi dev. This coin is only a token on Eth network? In future this coin will be swap and will have his own blockchain?

Hi, AXU is a token issued on the Stellar network, because it is faster, cheaper and more secure for tokens than Ethereum that do not need to be Turing complete - the AXU token can be bought with ETH and BTC as well, however through the signup on the website argentas.io. Yes, you got it, in the future, when the blockchain launches, it will have its own native cryptocurrency. Stellar has its decentralized exchange that can be used to exchange any asset, e.g. AXUs for the new crypto. One could say that the approach is a bit similar to what they did in the big EOS project, and that's pretty logical, because you cannot launch your blockchain first, but you need to run the token offerings first and then launch your blockchain. For the EOS people with huge resources it took one year to launch their blockchain from the start of their ICO.
copper member
August 08, 2018, 06:56:29 AM
This project is innovant! I recommend everyone to pay attention. The company is definitely going to success!

Thank you for your positive feedback! We agree with you!
copper member
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 06:38:35 AM
This project is innovant! I recommend everyone to pay attention. The company is definitely going to success!

Definitely agree with you!
copper member
August 08, 2018, 06:15:36 AM
Keeping an eye on this one for a few weeks and still impressing me!

Thank you for the positive feedback!
copper member
August 08, 2018, 05:43:36 AM

August 06, 2018, 09:05:34 AM
August 06, 2018, 07:47:03 AM
I saw you are now accepting BTC and ETH, even fiat money! Good job!

Accepting BTC and ETH right now  Grin

I think this was an important thing to do that they expanded it, to cover other cryptos as well.

Agree 100%  Grin
August 06, 2018, 04:46:26 AM
Keeping an eye on this one for a few weeks and still impressing me!
Pages:
Jump to: