Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 12. (Read 72019 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Told you there will be shitty and useless announcement, I can't believe I fell for this shit!!!! Lost a lot and could have made a lot on others

Why are you still here? You get better by the fact that you were probably right?

Give them a chance to bring out testnet with anon masternodes. As for evidence? I have none, zero, ziltch. We are gambling here.

+Googolplex
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Give them a chance to bring out testnet with anon masternodes. As for evidence? I have none, zero, ziltch. We are gambling here.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Told you there will be shitty and useless announcement, I can't believe I fell for this shit!!!! Lost a lot and could have made a lot on others
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
what is your evidence?))
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Rocket ship boarding shortly  Grin Prepare for orbit this week
Activity: 66
I have a feeling the CyberNodes will cause a big run on CC. Hopefully they will inject some life back into this coin.
Activity: 490

Update:  initial Code for ∁yberNodes is completed and we will be compiling test clients by tomorrow at the most.

* We will be very busy during the next few days working out any glitches that might pop up. We will deliver a working product.

In this case, I buy more.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Activity: 42

Update:  initial Code for ∁yberNodes is completed and we will be compiling test clients by tomorrow at the most.

* We will be very busy during the next few days working out any glitches that might pop up. We will deliver a working product.

Activity: 27

Lol fuders already. No coin a scam if u make money on it. Already made me initial investment back. Rest is just profit.

Ignore this guy he prob brought high and lost out when he dropped cus he didn't stake.

Give dev a chance to prove himself.  At very least ride the wave s

@borris what chance did you give to the other investors? You dumped on them and you are just waiting to dump more if the value goes up. You have dumped this coin down to near zero.  Tongue

it wasnt me that been dumping... that top wallet is not me anymore i have only sold enough to get my initial investment back. i just holding the rest to see what happens. if they deliver all gd but if not atleast i aint lost anything.

I sell a few coin and just wait to see what will happen !!!
Activity: 728

Lol fuders already. No coin a scam if u make money on it. Already made me initial investment back. Rest is just profit.

Ignore this guy he prob brought high and lost out when he dropped cus he didn't stake.

@borris what chance did you give to the other investors? You dumped on them and you are just waiting to dump more if the value goes up. You have dumped this coin down to near zero.  Tongue

it wasnt me that been dumping... that top wallet is not me anymore i have only sold enough to get my initial investment back. i just holding the rest to see what happens. if they deliver all gd but if not atleast i aint lost anything.
Activity: 636

Huh My wallet is out of sync
Activity: 117
Over 60% of my last 24 hours stakes is orphan. Know someone of yours why this is happens?

last 24 hours total 38 stakes, just 4 is accepted, test is orhpans. DEV is this normal? What is problem? Sorry for my poor english!

I had a few but I get another stake pretty much straight away so it no worry's. U must just be unlucky
There is only Borris123 lucky staker here. He have more than 50% of all coins.
Over 60% of my last 24 hours stakes is orphan. Know someone of yours why this is happens?

last 24 hours total 38 stakes, just 4 is accepted, test is orhpans. DEV is this normal? What is problem? Sorry for my poor english!

I had a few but I get another stake pretty much straight away so it no worry's. U must just be unlucky
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

last 24 hours total 38 stakes, just 4 is accepted, rest is orhpans. DEV is this normal? What is problem? Sorry for my poor english!
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
We need a bit more communication and a check list of things that need doing that others can help you devs out with.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
Waiting for another update and then Moon
IT'S A SCAM, THE DEV IS PLACEBO (HE IS ALSO AN ESCROW FOR ALL HIS OTHER SHITCOIN_ riskcoin_planet_etc...).

proof even if you think it is a scam
Pages:
Jump to: