Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 11. (Read 72019 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

∁ybernodes price set at 6 million ∁∁, an average price based on coin supply.

We will move tests to livenet in a day or so.

Initial Reward for ∁ybernodes is not yet determined, and will eventually be based
on mixing services these nodes perform on the chain.

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
My IP is different from this: "ip", "2001:0:9d38:6ab8:2cf8:3ab5:b089:b520", which appears in "getinfo" Why is that so?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
what incentives (extra stake) are you giving the nodes?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
TEAM BTX
Activity: 490
I want to remember this moment   Wink

Activity: 58
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Around 5 million could be ok. let's give a chance to more ppl.
10 mil sounds like a good number. will limit alot the the heavy supply to
Activity: 179
Fighter of the Dayman

Update: ∁ybernodes are up and running on testnet since yesterday, it's working without any glitches.
             We will run these tests one more day, before we start adjusting final settings.
             We need your input as far as ∁ybernode price is concerned.
             A value between 3 million to 10 million is being considered.

∁∁ dev team

That's great news! I'm looking forward to the release. So i'd say somewhere around 2% of the supply seems fair, compared to other coins with masternodes. So maybe around 5M-7M?
Activity: 42

Update: ∁ybernodes are up and running on testnet since yesterday, it's working without any glitches.
             We will run these tests one more day, before we start adjusting final settings.
             We need your input as far as ∁ybernode price is concerned.
             A value between 3 million to 10 million is being considered.

∁∁ dev team

Activity: 27
 Wink

Uhme, be patient he.....
Activity: 126
TEAM BTX
the time will come.. once cybernodes is complete it will start the first leg up as long as dev stays steady with updates and keeps us all posted.. i still believe.. ive seen worse with pretty nice outcomes.. be patient  Cool
where is he?
))

they still about just be patient. Just shows it not copy and paste code like most other new coins. Just buy loads while they cheap and get staking Smiley

Moreover staking works perfectly  Cheesy
where is he?
))

they still about just be patient. Just shows it not copy and paste code like most other new coins. Just buy loads while they cheap and get staking Smiley
Activity: 518
if they want to develop, they have to communicate, but not the intrigue!!!
Activity: 27
Told you there will be shitty and useless announcement, I can't believe I fell for this shit!!!! Lost a lot and could have made a lot on others

Why are you still here? You get better by the fact that you were probably right?

Give them a chance to bring out testnet with anon masternodes. As for evidence? I have none, zero, ziltch. We are gambling here.

+Googolplex

Cool Yeap, Give them a chance maybe there're busy with something news
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Has anyone staking noticed that the cybercoin wallet uses a good amount of bandwidth? Mine has been running 1 - 2 MBps consistently. Is this expected behavior?
Pages:
Jump to: