Pages:
Author

Topic: Yesminer M20 / M10 - page 2. (Read 46890 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
May 03, 2016, 05:49:25 PM
Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

But if he is going to do something like this why does he need other peoples info, and specifically those who used a bank?   I don't see it maybe he has some justice that needs info... but I can't help from seeing someone trying to scam those who have already been scammed.

I could be wrong I just think there is a motive to collecting their personal info besides helping.

no you're wrong I do not have any lawyers justice etc. Bank information is needed to get the name to whom transferred money! senders names do not need ... I do not want the names of those who was scamed. I need to know who he is and where he lives. and all. that's not understandable? I can offer some information that someone will get their money back. or part of the money. with a positive scenario.
Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

But if he is going to do something like this why does he need other peoples info, and specifically those who used a bank?   I don't see it maybe he has some justice that needs info... but I can't help from seeing someone trying to scam those who have already been scammed.

I could be wrong I just think there is a motive to collecting their personal info besides helping.

no you're wrong I do not have any lawyers justice etc. Bank information is needed to get the name to whom transferred money! senders names do not need ... I do not want the names of those who was scamed. I need to know who he is and where he lives. and all. that's not understandable? I can offer some information that someone will get their money back. or part of the money. with a positive scenario. without guarant
I said just for example. I need just name and adress. Or exact name only. Will find the man.
I dont need any papers, documents e.t.c. So I see only one gay gives me the name, thats good.
If you dont understand now i dont know how to talk with you...sorry.

Something is lost in translation,because it sounds like you are going to use "strongarm" tactics to recover money for folks.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 03, 2016, 07:06:22 AM
Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

no you're wrong I do not have any lawyers justice etc. Bank information is needed to get the name to whom transferred money! senders names do not need ... I do not want the names of those who was scamed. I need to know who he is and where he lives. and all. that's not understandable? I can offer some information that someone will get their money back. or part of the money. with a positive scenario.
Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

no you're wrong I do not have any lawyers justice etc. Bank information is needed to get the name to whom transferred money! senders names do not need ... I do not want the names of those who was scamed. I need to know who he is and where he lives. and all. that's not understandable? I can offer some information that someone will get their money back. or part of the money. with a positive scenario. without guarant
I said just for example. I need just name and adress. Or exact name only. Will find the man.
I dont need any papers, documents e.t.c. So I see only one gay gives me the name, thats good.
If you dont understand now i dont know how to talk with you...sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 02, 2016, 08:46:37 PM
Sounds pretty obvious...

gif above

But if he is going to do something like this why does he need other peoples info, and specifically those who used a bank?   I don't see it maybe he has some justice that needs info... but I can't help from seeing someone trying to scam those who have already been scammed.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
May 02, 2016, 07:30:26 PM
Sounds pretty obvious...

legendary
May 02, 2016, 06:17:14 PM
I've been biting my tongue long enough...
Ya know, this reminds me a lot of the movie The Godfather... Sorry but it had to be said Tongue

I understand that the are ways to maybe get repaid that are outside of the legal system. But - most folks here, even those who have been scammed, will not and definitely SHOULD NOT pursue those routes.

I still can not for the life of me understand what italianconsul brings to the table.  He want's peoples info and specifically those who used banks vs btc.... sound suspicous? Yes very much so.

You are right about Godfarther he acts like he has some way out of system that works.   Think he has the horse head ready Smiley (ok i joke).   But he needs to say what he can offer to help people.  I think this is a scam that those take likely will never see money back, legal options is only way I see.

So italianconsul don't go onto a huge rant.  Just explain why you want to collect peoples data, and WHAT YOU PLAN ON DOING WITH IT.   You still have not touched this.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
May 02, 2016, 12:46:55 AM
Hello
Dear gents
I know some people was sending money via bank transfer, not on LTD(Gmbh) but on personal data of the scamer. Not BTC Only
I need this info.
If you dont understand you have my PM

You need to post what you are able to do to help, as of now there is NO one who understands why you need peoples info that used a bank.    What is your goal with collecting this data?   It was a scam... best case what can you do?  You ask this multiple times just don't say what you can do with info or why you need info even.  So makes you look like someone trying to harvest peoples info.

Above as mentioned
"I still don't get what you are able to offer.   You don't want lawyers, and don't want Court's it sounds like.   But you want peoples info who lost to them (which I did not just for record).   But what can you do to help these people who lost by getting their info?

I'm just not seeing what you "offer" these people.  I know it's sad but I think they are not getting money back it was a scam.   And I don't see how you having someones info helps in anyway though."

So tell us what you will do with this info... an no one understands.

Ok, If no one can understand i will try.

You know, all is fair in love and war?

Special for elrippo(funny nick name, like el ripper:) - no offense, this is a joke)
-
I beg you not to worry about me no one and did not teach me what is legal and what is not, I know without you, and this is not the first problem is solved so.

Of course you are right my friend, that the chances are very small
You just need the right person to talk to, push, "right", I can only say that if I have information where he lives now, and specifically the money he has - then chances are about 90% that it will return. another thing that is necessary as it will integrate, such as all those affected and talk.

For what I need harvest info? Only for that.
If you now dont understand how resolve such problem, sorry...

I say so if you think that the world is so white and fluffy then you are wrong. or if you think that the coolest yesminers speculators year, and such cases are not present. Every week - a month that something similar is happening. just not in public. Someone from the Partner of someone else cheated on the money, someone stole someone else's money, someone failed, someone has a huge amount - but the documents do not have to go to a lawyer. how to resolve such issues? Well, of course solved! not just the usual methods for you. There are people who for the% of the amount of money taken. Of course we are not talking about 10-20-100k euros. but if the amount has already 300-1kk yes, that's a lot. and people do not want to feel like an idiot who were deceived.

Marc Coumans

alh
legendary
Activity: 1846
Merit: 1052
May 02, 2016, 12:25:58 AM
While I have no vested interest in this venture, am I the only one that wonders if perhaps this is yet another scam to collect additional information on folks that wouldn't otherwise be available?

My apologies if I am being too cynical or paranoid.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
May 01, 2016, 08:20:24 PM
I've been biting my tongue long enough...
Ya know, this reminds me a lot of the movie The Godfather... Sorry but it had to be said Tongue

I understand that the are ways to maybe get repaid that are outside of the legal system. But - most folks here, even those who have been scammed, will not and definitely SHOULD NOT pursue those routes.
May 01, 2016, 02:22:16 AM
Hello
Dear gents
I know some people was sending money via bank transfer, not on LTD(Gmbh) but on personal data of the scamer. Not BTC Only
I need this info.

You need to post what you are able to do to help, as of now there is NO one who understands why you need peoples info that used a bank.    What is your goal with collecting this data?   It was a scam... best case what can you do?  You ask this multiple times just don't say what you can do with info or why you need info even.  So makes you look like someone trying to harvest peoples info.

Above as mentioned
"I still don't get what you are able to offer.   You don't want lawyers, and don't want Court's it sounds like.   But you want peoples info who lost to them (which I did not just for record).   But what can you do to help these people who lost by getting their info?

I'm just not seeing what you "offer" these people.  I know it's sad but I think they are not getting money back it was a scam.   And I don't see how you having someones info helps in anyway though."

Ok, If no one can understand i will try.

You know, all is fair in love and war?

Special for elrippo(funny nick name, like el ripper:) - no offense, this is a joke)
-
I beg you not to worry about me no one and did not teach me what is legal and what is not, I know without you, and this is not the first problem is solved so.

Of course you are right my friend, that the chances are very small
You just need the right person to talk to, push, "right", I can only say that if I have information where he lives now, and specifically the money he has - then chances are about 90% that it will return. another thing that is necessary as it will integrate, such as all those affected and talk.

For what I need harvest info? Only for that.
If you now dont understand how resolve such problem, sorry...

I say so if you think that the world is so white and fluffy then you are wrong. or if you think that the coolest yesminers speculators year, and such cases are not present. Every week - a month that something similar is happening. just not in public. Someone from the Partner of someone else cheated on the money, someone stole someone else's money, someone failed, someone has a huge amount - but the documents do not have to go to a lawyer. how to resolve such issues? Well, of course solved! not just the usual methods for you. There are people who for the% of the amount of money taken. Of course we are not talking about 10-20-100k euros. but if the amount has already 300-1kk yes, that's a lot. and people do not want to feel like an idiot who were deceived.
legendary
April 30, 2016, 06:15:18 PM
Hello
Dear gents
I need this info.

You need to post what you are able to do to help, as of now there is NO one who understands why you need peoples info that used a bank.    What is your goal with collecting this data?   It was a scam... best case what can you do?  You ask this multiple times just don't say what you can do with info or why you need info even.  So makes you look like someone trying to harvest peoples info.

Above as mentioned
"I still don't get what you are able to offer.   You don't want lawyers, and don't want Court's it sounds like.   But you want peoples info who lost to them (which I did not just for record).   But what can you do to help these people who lost by getting their info?

I'm just not seeing what you "offer" these people.  I know it's sad but I think they are not getting money back it was a scam.   And I don't see how you having someones info helps in anyway though."

April 30, 2016, 01:33:01 PM
Hello
Dear gents
I need this info.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
April 30, 2016, 01:54:24 AM
The only possible information I would ever pass onto an offer like this would be if I used BTC. That info would be:
Yesminers receiving wallet that the BTC was sent to, how much, and date/time of the transaction. Aside from that payment information, only quan/type of miners paid for. Don't even need my name.

Being an open ledger BTCflow into and out of an wallet can be fairly easily tracked ad-infinitum including obviously where coins moved/spent out of the receiving wallet go. The hardest part is linking ownership of the various receiving wallets to where/who the coins eventually go to and accumulate.

yeah there are retired btc whales that used to work at NASA I talk to on whaleclub on team speak..they have been doing this for years..have giant flow charts following the btc trail of btc malware

lots of work ..they say it is lots of fun..but up to 5 months ago they have never caught anyone yet..though they have detailed work on how the money is laundered etc that they at least got out of it and passed on to law enforcement...

shows trends...not the individuals.....so anyway .....with that and say bitmixer.io to hide the trail it could be 'daunting' to say the least to chase blockchain info

good luck again hope something breaks in this for you guys who bought into this
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
April 29, 2016, 07:33:31 PM
The only possible information I would ever pass onto an offer like this would be if I used BTC. That info would be:
Yesminers receiving wallet that the BTC was sent to, how much, and date/time of the transaction. Aside from that payment information, only quan/type of miners paid for. Don't even need my name.

Being an open ledger BTCflow into and out of an wallet can be fairly easily tracked ad-infinitum including obviously where coins moved/spent out of the receiving wallet go. The hardest part is linking ownership of the various receiving wallets to where/who the coins eventually go to and accumulate.
legendary
April 29, 2016, 05:16:46 PM
Probably hiding from the lawyers of all the folks their blatant obvious scam ripped off.
I wish people would let this thead DIE.

Nope, this should be a warning sign for all others buying cupouns and paying in front, good lesson for learning. One guy, in the german thread, lost 35k€, i think he learned and burned  Roll Eyes

I know one guy personaly he lost in 5 times more
And I know existing people who lost more than 300k.
people with such money even didnt write here

35k not the record.

Lawyers lawyers. Sorry guys but you didnt understand one thing.

let I will explain how it is with your lawyers.
Firstly do not forget, he has more money than you. And accordingly he may hire a lawyer is much better. And in the economic
crimes 99% solve lawyer, and yes, in Germany there CORUPTION at a very high level. as an everywhere. These tales leave children.

Second, well, all together they have filed a complaint with the Court of Justice. Good. All with their lawyers. Good
Suppose you win the case, for example, found him guilty of ... let's say. Okay, and then what?
If he is not a fool, but he's no fool - money he will not return.
Passwords on Bitcoins or cash carefully hide from everyone.
Well, fine, put him in jail. How much? 3-5 years? maximum 8. For good behavior, it will be 4-5 years.
Excellent. You know that the German prison is a 3 star hotel?
 chooses his solitary confinement or general, smoking or non-smoking room. And you sit in peace in prison developing a new plan how to deceive people. Go free after 5 years and has a lot of money. that's all. applause.

Ask yourself a few-million you would have sat in a 3 star hotel a couple of years? Of course yes.
German prisons are not Russian, not American. he knows it

So I painted all here who are interested in what I can offer to email me personally!

I still don't get what you are able to offer.   You don't want lawyers, and don't want Court's it sounds like.   But you want peoples info who lost to them (which I did not just for record).   But what can you do to help these people who lost by getting their info?

I'm just not seeing what you "offer" these people.  I know it's sad but I think they are not getting money back it was a scam.   And I don't see how you having someones info helps in anyway though.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
April 29, 2016, 10:04:55 AM
The catch is if he did this under a fake name etc he will never be identified thus never caught

(Unless I missed that and folk know who it is)

Thus no identity no law enforcement and he can use $$$$ to

Rinse/wash/repeat into his next scam 😒

Again hope I'm wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 29, 2016, 09:18:33 AM
Probably hiding from the lawyers of all the folks their blatant obvious scam ripped off.

Nope, this should be a warning sign for all others buying cupouns and paying in front, good lesson for learning. One guy, in the german thread, lost 35k€, i think he learned and burned  Roll Eyes

35k not the record.

Firstly do not forget, he has more money than you. And accordingly he may hire a lawyer is much better. And in the economic
crimes 99% solve lawyer, and yes, in Germany there CORUPTION at a very high level. as an everywhere. These tales leave children.

Second, well, all together they have filed a complaint with the Court of Justice. Good. All with their lawyers. Good
Suppose you win the case, for example, found him guilty of ... let's say. Okay, and then what?
Well, fine, put him in jail. How much? 3-5 years? maximum 8. For good behavior, it will be 4-5 years.
 chooses his solitary confinement or general, smoking or non-smoking room. And you sit in peace in prison developing a new plan how to deceive people. Go free after 5 years and has a lot of money. that's all. applause.

Ask yourself a few-million you would have sat in a 3 star hotel a couple of years? Of course yes.

So I painted all here who are interested in what I can offer to email me personally!

May all be true, but if you are greedy you will get burned and that happened to a few ladies and gents. We all warned the people, they didn't listen and even if this guy goes to jail, and everybody knows who he is and maybe where he lives, i suppose, not many will charge him, maybe 1%.

So what ever you are offering, i personally am not intersted in any kind, i hope you do not get jailed for what ever you are doing....
April 29, 2016, 07:49:51 AM

35k not the record.

legendary
Activity: 1008
April 29, 2016, 03:47:29 AM

Nope, this should be a warning sign for all others buying cupouns and paying in front, good lesson for learning. One guy, in the german thread, lost 35k€, i think he learned and burned  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
April 29, 2016, 03:34:11 AM
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
April 28, 2016, 11:11:56 PM
YESMINERS? WHERE U AT?!
Pages:
Jump to: