Pages:
Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining 256 blocks solved! - page 77. (Read 88236 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
@NotFuzzyWarm

Unfortunately the first post does not say anything about wallets, if we can use one from Binance or Bitcoin Wallet for example.

would you seriously use a bitcoin address of an exchange wallet for solo mining ? *facepalm*

Browse to the Home of bitcointalk.org and look at line 7, this a post of theymos which I highly suggest to read.

News: Reminder: do not keep your money in online accounts
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
@NotFuzzyWarm

Unfortunately the first post does not say anything about wallets, if we can use one from Binance or Bitcoin Wallet for example.

Legacy and segwit should supported here…

Copy from the first page

No registration required, no payment schemes no pool op wallets

Configuration:
Just point your miner to: stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333 or port 443
Asicminer tube/prisma owners need to point to a special proxy at solo.ckpool.org:3335
If you use an incompatible rental service that refuses to work on port 3333 or need a high diff, try port 4334

Set your username to your btcaddress with any or even no worker extension, and any password.
eg: cgminer -o stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333 -u 1PKN98VN2z5gwSGZvGKS2bj8aADZBkyhkZ.0 -p x
If you enter an invalid address you will be rejected
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
@NotFuzzyWarm

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
Activity: 5
Hello everyone, I would like to know if a Bitcoin Wallet wallet address can be used for mining here in the pool? Thanks.
Bitcoin g33k
There are 2 slots open for run #003 on BLOCK SOLVERS group which will be launched with 5 PH/s. Stake is only 0.001 BTC (=1mBTC)
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
no block found in Blockparty Run 27, now plan the next one

here ist the topic for our Blockparty Run 28

##############################################

Hello Willi  Smiley

Hope you are doing good !

Any update about the next run ?
no, unfortunately not yet...
if no more users want to try, then the idea would be to invest the remaining budget of the reservations in a run. If we find a block then, will be divided proportionally of the invest.

or we wait...

PS: next week im on holiday...
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
no block found in Blockparty Run 27, now plan the next one

here ist the topic for our Blockparty Run 28

##############################################

Hello Willi  Smiley

Hope you are doing good !

Any update about the next run ?

Activity: 60
Merit: 20
I don't understand why my ckpool shows different parameters than the Antminer:

In Antminer the following parameters come out:
[minerPool] [minerPoolTip]   Diff   Priority   Accepted   DiffA   DiffR   Rejected   Stale   LSDiff   LSTime

But none of this matches CKPOOL, anyone who can make me understand this, also it would be nice to know what each Antiminer parameter indicates, I find information but it is not well explained.

Thank you very much in advance

I do not use Antminer pool and Antminer mining program. I just guess.
Diff  may be network difficulty.\
Proority  ?
Accepted  may be  how many numbers of acceptance of your submit to the pool.
Rejected  may be  how many numbbers of rejection of your submit to the pool.
DiffA:  sum of all difficulty of accpted submit to the pool.
DiffR:  sum of all difficulty of rejected submit to pool.

Actually useful information for a transparency for pool and miners, I believe, are:
Network current Difficulty, eg 36.8T
Last accpeted submit's difficulty by the pool, and when
Maximum accpeted submit's difficulty by the pool, and when
Number of accepted submit.
Number of rejected submit.
Other statistic?
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
I don't understand why my ckpool shows different parameters than the Antminer:

In Antminer the following parameters come out:
[minerPool] [minerPoolTip]   Diff   Priority   Accepted   DiffA   DiffR   Rejected   Stale   LSDiff   LSTime

But none of this matches CKPOOL, anyone who can make me understand this, also it would be nice to know what each Antiminer parameter indicates, I find information but it is not well explained.

Thank you very much in advance
Activity: 37
Merit: 5
The link you referred to means "SOLO mining on an own full-node". In this case you are using solo.ckpool.org and you can use a bc1q... address of course. Just look at so many posting, a lot of users mining on soloCK pool with Bech32 address. In case it would not have been supported, you would have received an error message Wink All good, you are ready to mine Wink
All right, thanks a lot for your reply!
Activity: 562
Merit: 139
I copied and pasted the url.  But, for the username.  I don't know the worker name(s), so I just put my BTC address; since it said I could do it without the worker name(s). Then I put x for the password.  It still shows inactive.

Make sure you don't have any extra characters or spaces in your BTC address.

Also once you save and if you have it setup correctly in the Apollo Gui then make sure you click on Miner and then click start and you should be mining.

If not then it could be your network / router blocking you from mining or your apollo is not working correctly in which case you should head to the Apollo support thread here in the hardware area https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-futurebit-apollo-btc-softwareimage-and-support-thread-5340015
Bitcoin g33k
The link you referred to means "SOLO mining on an own full-node". In this case you are using solo.ckpool.org and you can use a bc1q... address of course. Just look at so many posting, a lot of users mining on soloCK pool with Bech32 address. In case it would not have been supported, you would have received an error message Wink All good, you are ready to mine Wink
Activity: 37
When I point my USB-Miner (GekkoScience Newpac) to solo.ckpool.org and I'm running cgminer as mining-software, is it technical possible to use a Bech32-adress as payout-adress Huh

I am refering to this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solomining-with-cgminer-against-bitcoind-bitcoin-core-v0181-5373190 where user 100knot2dae said cgminer does not support Bech (bc1...) addresses for solo mining.

So this command in cgminer would not work?!
Code:
sudo ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333 -u bc1q-my-btc-payout-adress.gekko -p x --suggest-diff 256 --gekko-newpac-freq 400
Activity: 2
New to this.  Bought a futurebit apollo btc to try it out.  It keeps showing inactive for my status connection to ckpool.  Does anyone know why?

You must have your pool configured incorrectly.

Use this as your pool url:

stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333

Then enter your BTC address . miner name... For an example on the Username if my worker name was ApolloBTC01 I would enter  bc1qzmntuax0kgys5elzwcn6sj04yxxxxxxx.ApolloBTC01

And enter a lower case x as the password.

Then save and restart the apollo and you should be mining.

I copied and pasted the url.  But, for the username.  I don't know the worker name(s), so I just put my BTC address; since it said I could do it without the worker name(s). Then I put x for the password.  It still shows inactive.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Looking through the logs I can see one miner submitting mostly rejects - all below target level, suggesting dodgy firmware on his hardware, but I don't see anything else untoward. That might be enough on its own. I suggest each individual user check their own stats and see if their hashrate at the pool reflects their hardware - ckpool reports hashrate based ONLY on accepted shares.

Reviewing one of my miners, he has been mining in CKPool for 18 days and yields the following data:

Diff   Priorit   Accepted         DiffA             DiffR   Rejected Stale           LSDiff           LSTime

105K     0         458879 38400602087   19012175     227         22           104698            0:00:00

Would it be possible to get a screenshot of what my miner is doing?

I try to look for information in Spanish about what the miner actually does, what data it takes into account, the Hashes it sends but I can't find any information about this.

Bitcoin g33k
Solo miners - Attention

If you are interested in group based solo runs, you are welcome to join the BLOCK SOLVERS group

Stake is only 0.001 BTC, we rent hashpower 2-3 PH/s and send it to soloCK pool. The motto of this solo mining group is: participate cheaply and regularly with the hope of mining a block and collecting the reward.

All info can be found in the citb0in Solo-Mining Group - BLOCK SOLVERS thread. Join now, may the luck be with us  Wink

Activity: 97
Looking through the logs I can see one miner submitting mostly rejects - all below target level, suggesting dodgy firmware on his hardware, but I don't see anything else untoward. That might be enough on its own. I suggest each individual user check their own stats and see if their hashrate at the pool reflects their hardware - ckpool reports hashrate based ONLY on accepted shares.

Thank you for the info ck. That's good to know. So if the difficulty is too low on a particular miner, even one with a relatively low hash rate, it's possible to rack up a large amount of rejected shares. That's good to know!
Activity: 562
Merit: 139
New to this.  Bought a futurebit apollo btc to try it out.  It keeps showing inactive for my status connection to ckpool.  Does anyone know why?

You must have your pool configured incorrectly.

Use this as your pool url:

stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333

Then enter your BTC address . miner name... For an example on the Username if my worker name was ApolloBTC01 I would enter  bc1qzmntuax0kgys5elzwcn6sj04yxxxxxxx.ApolloBTC01

And enter a lower case x as the password.

Then save and restart the apollo and you should be mining.

Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: