Pages:
Author

Topic: You Hodling strategy - page 9. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 05:08:23 PM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

I will choose 2 of them:
- By buying and selling (daytrading)

And also: By joining Bounties and hodl the bounty tokens
Activity: 179
Merit: 17
April 29, 2018, 05:02:26 PM
Everyone should understand that the main goal is to multiply BTC & ETH.
This is best done by trading AltCoins in tandem with BTC & ETH.
In doing so, use a bunch of fundamental analysis and technical.
The period from a week to 1-3 months.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 04:07:11 AM
Personaly I’m holding few bitcoin and perspective altcoins, sometimes selling them and buying again later in cheaper price. Also investing in ICO and new tokens.
Activity: 182
April 29, 2018, 02:22:29 AM
I bought about 9 tokens in the top 30, and am going to keep them until the next market boom,trade too dangerous after all, many lose their money, buy and keep safer
Activity: 23
Merit: 4
April 28, 2018, 11:58:56 PM
50% of my folio is AION.  I have 50% of my coin in an exchange.  When it gets pumped, I will swing trade to accumulate more. 
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 03:41:56 PM
I think all the strategies are good, both short-term and long-term.
In the short term, you can buy and sell every month. And in the long can buy and forget))
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 03:37:21 PM
What i do normally is to swing trade even as i hodl with that i get to increase my holdings and i cam decide to sell at anytime and take profit witbout it affecting my portfolio
Activity: 182
April 28, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

bitcoin buy and hold. why sell, let it grow every year in price. And after the purchase of altcoins immediately put orders for the sale of half of all purchased with a profit of 100%. the freed money to invest in other coins
Activity: 84
April 28, 2018, 01:20:36 PM
Walking through this forum and studying information from other alternative sources, I can assume that all of the options listed by you are designed for different level experience of participants Roll Eyes For example - airdrops for newbies, hold and trade are unequivocally for experienced members!

As for bitcoin, it seems to me that its course is not quite stable and I personally would not have invested heavily in it Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
April 28, 2018, 06:50:33 AM
In my opinion you should hodling various coins for two years and hodling bitcoin too, also at this time you can invest the money you earned on the job or from another source of income. And also you can to participate bounty campaigns.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 03:29:02 AM

- By holding just bitcoin for two years
- By holding various coins for two years
- By going to ICOs and hold
- Day trading
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other...

Just let us know about your master plan to take over the world!

My strategy to make a profit is to buy Bitcoin and hold it for years. Besides buying Bitcoin I also bought some nice and promising Altcoin. After that, I went to ICO and arrested him. Everything I use in long-term strategy.
Activity: 315
April 24, 2018, 06:02:17 AM
I think that the best investment strategy is to buy bitcoin and hold for several years, as well as buying promising altcoins and keeping them for 1-2 years.
Activity: 224
April 24, 2018, 03:15:51 AM
Research about the project of the coin. Invest and hold until the price go to the moon.
Activity: 2
April 24, 2018, 02:43:09 AM
Holding  BTC Cool Cool
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
April 24, 2018, 01:24:36 AM
I would like to hold coins as long as possible but often in life there is an urgent need for money and I have to sell even when it is not profitable for me. I think such situations happen to many people.
Activity: 28
April 23, 2018, 03:54:17 PM
Holding big with 1 TOP 10, investing in a solid project, playing with airdrops
Activity: 308
April 23, 2018, 03:47:25 PM
I think at least 50-60% of the portfolio should contain bitcoin - as it is a kind of locomotive and guarantor. When altcoins fell heavily - bitcoin did not sink so much. And it always happens
Activity: 406
April 23, 2018, 02:05:11 PM
I don't risk much, because i'm not rich, this market is too unpredictable. I sell currency at once if the price suits me and i don't sell some coins(tokens), wait when they make x10 or more
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 11:26:54 AM
My campaign for any crypto is to divide the capital into many parts to invest. I divide 30% to buy at a 20-25% discount from the peak, 30% to put the price down from 30-50% and the remaining 40% to put the price down 40-90% at the nearest peak. This is the way I catch the bottom of the crypto that I invest in, normally every week, month, quarter there are big slumps then when my buy orders at low price will be completed and when market recovery will take profit.
That is good strategy and do it if you feel that strategy worth for you. Because it maybe not worth and comfort to the other.
However, spliting money is always nice choice as a safty player but for agressive trader they prefer to put all the risk in one basket for hope to get real high prifit of its increasing.
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
April 23, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

If you buy some coin and the coin is dumped or lower than your buying price, don't forget to buy more assets below your buying price, because if the price back to / over than your buying price, it can give you more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: