Pages:
Author

Topic: You Hodling strategy - page 7. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 07:08:03 AM
 I want to wish good luck to your project so that the coin repeats the story of bitcoins, in my opinion, with such a strong team, this is quite realistic. https://all-stocks.net
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
June 09, 2018, 04:08:24 AM
Usually I keep a lot of bitcoin and then choose a low market time to buy a good altcoin at a very cheap price. I will choose the altcoin that matches the price graph at the bottom, that altcoin will recover very large once the market stabilizes again. My detention time is usually one month, which is an acceptable time in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
June 09, 2018, 03:53:20 AM
there are many different opinions here but I would say long term investment is the best that can be done with a lot of holding some alt coin and bitcoin.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
June 09, 2018, 02:57:06 AM
I don't think long term HODLing is of any benefit now. People are getting in day trading or short term trading today which has made market change trends often. So, I would say instead of going long term hodling, go for leverage trading on Bitmex. Recently, there have been quite a volume on Bitmex because of the shifted interest.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 01:53:08 AM
I personally have invested in 10 Strong coins and plan to HODL for a year
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 01:05:59 AM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

If I personally prefer to buy Bitcoin and be detained for two years. I'm sure if I held Bitcoin in two years I would have been able to earn a profit many times over.
Activity: 97
June 08, 2018, 07:47:00 PM
My campaign for any crypto is to divide the capital into many parts to invest. I divide 30% to buy at a 20-25% discount from the peak, 30% to put the price down from 30-50% and the remaining 40% to put the price down 40-90% at the nearest peak. This is the way I catch the bottom of the crypto that I invest in, normally every week, month, quarter there are big slumps then when my buy orders at low price will be completed and when market recovery will take profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 04:37:53 PM
I think this strategy is now the most relevant, but it has always been the best
Activity: 42
June 08, 2018, 04:25:14 PM
i think all the strategies are good just different is of Short Term and Long Term, for example if you buy bitcoin now and wait for 2 years it will give you profit as the price will increase.
In short term you can buy and sell every months according to market situation and the price of the altcoin you hold
Activity: 434
June 01, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
The strategy that I use today is By buying and selling every other month and By going to ICOs and hodl, I see with such advantages that it brings greater
Activity: 182
June 01, 2018, 11:59:19 AM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

When I participate in IСO and buy tokens then the first thing I look is how the price will behave after listing on exchanges. If the price goes up I hold the tokens as long as possible.
Activity: 246
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 11:36:08 AM
These two options are optimal for me. Tried to keep tokens after graduating from ICO and went bankrupt several times. It is better to sell tokens at once, and then, as they fall down to buy. And re-sell on growth.

"- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig"
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 01, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

This is easy the option that is going to give to you the most profits is holding several different coins for many years, bitcoin alone can give to you profits that are great but we know that since altcoins have a lower market cap the potential of growth is greater just make sure you invest in good projects that have the potential to last for several years if you want to hold for that long.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 07:53:13 AM
Read about the strategy of Warren Buffett. He found undervalued companies and invested in them and became the richest investor.
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 05:35:24 AM
I hold a coin based on history from last year and see the price movement of the coin. for this month the right time to buy coins because the price is very cheap.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 01, 2018, 05:30:57 AM
Simple strategy. Cryptocurrency should be bought when no one believes in it. It should be sold when absolutely everyone wants to buy it.
Activity: 350
May 30, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

I do not have any holding strategy for now but if I was in holding from the following option then I will choose the First two because holding the BTC for two years will give you experience in the market that how you should sell them and same for the other coin. And most important this will give you some profit because the market will always be in flux and no one knows what happens so it will safe you from scammers. Airdrop is also good but it will work for the some best projects.

So my Best holding strategy will be First two option.  Smiley
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 04:58:42 PM
Mainly when i enter into crypto i will buy coins at dip and hold the coins untill i can make at least 20 to 50 percent of profit
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 04:39:35 PM
personally my strategy is dependent in the general market conditions, if the overall market is in rise than I hold coins until there seems a downfall and whenever it comes I quit hodling and sell for profits.
Activity: 129
May 30, 2018, 02:21:52 PM
Hold potential alt coins and buy ico coins at pre-sale position i feel this two buying and holding strategy work out in in long-term growth
Pages:
Jump to: