Pages:
Author

Topic: You Hodling strategy - page 10. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 10:44:58 AM
I can take a small amount of money to buy a coin, and I think I will have a lot of COINS to invest in the way of high selling and low suction.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 09:42:09 AM
I think the best is to hold basic coins like bitcoin, etherium, ripple, neo and constantly monitor the news of the market.

Activity: 266
April 23, 2018, 08:56:10 AM
I would rather hold various coins for several months or years depending on the volatility price and also by going to ICOs and hold too. This strategy will make a good profit after, you just gotta have to trust your investments and have patience.Ill be picking number 4 and 6, by picking the best ICO and hold, and everday trading this is my strategy of hodling best coins.
Activity: 104
April 23, 2018, 08:26:09 AM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

In addition to what you said, I join bounties to collect more coins so that I can HOLD more coins in my portfolio.
In this way, I can get free coins no capital funds involve just my time and effort and I can hold more coins for years from now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 06:55:32 AM
Ill be picking number 2 and 4 . look for some good altcoins , keep it , wait for it to mature , and you'll be rewarded handsomely . such as : ncash ark neo wtc  . high-quality ICO is also a good choice .
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 06:24:26 AM
Just bought WTL (welltrado.io) tokens with +25% bonus. It will be my first time that I investing in ICOs. Interesting what results I will get out of that Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 06:20:56 AM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

Yes I do with those you mentioned above; if I have the chances and time. I hold in my portfolio mostly altcoins. I join ICO's if theres a good one and I hold or sell coins depending on the potential of the coin. I also do trading sometimes in Binance and I do sign-ups for airdrops too but mosly all airdrops now are scams so I am doing bounties to collect more coins and I am planning to hold good altcoins until year 2020. In addition to these I do staking and masternodes in some coins to earn more coins. I also bought some cloudmining packages to mine bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
April 23, 2018, 05:44:42 AM
strategy? only invest in projects you believe in. and take some of the top10 with you.
don't sell anything and wait and see if the decision was right  Smiley
Activity: 462
April 18, 2018, 04:42:29 AM
Strategy of holding in different coins is best decision to save for future, once market face dip this is time to buy more and hold it will increase earning and funds as well. Invest in worthy coins having worth will help to achieve maximum profit.
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 04:41:16 AM
so many thing to research before take a best coin to invest, i am more inclined to hodl a cheap ico for several month.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 04:40:54 AM
I look at the trend on the weekly and monthly charts and set the support areas in the main indicators. Do not forget to analyze news about crypto-currencies, bad or good news and how it affects prices.
April 18, 2018, 04:30:09 AM
I think that now the best strategy is buying at low prices and selling at heights with a profit of 2-5 percent
Merit: 15
April 18, 2018, 04:16:43 AM
you must constantly monitor all events. but this does not guarantee you a good result of your transactions, not everyone has time to constantly monitor information and news, long-term investments are better than frequent transactions
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 04:08:14 AM
I would rather hold various coins for several months or years depending on the volatility price and also by going to ICOs and hold too. This strategy will make a good profit after, you just gotta have to trust your investments and have patience.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
April 18, 2018, 03:27:40 AM
Starting from April 2018 we pay monthly interest 2% for ZIG token holdings on Ecex Exchange accounts.
Withdraw or accumulate interest - the choice is your's
https://ecex.exchange

Activity: 280
April 13, 2018, 03:18:53 PM
My way to get a lot of advantages that are with me diligently follow the ICO is good quality, then the token I transfer to a coin that I think is better, I collect all my coins there. I keep my coins in the wallet when the market price is down, then I will sell when the market price has gone up. Diligently follow the ICO, in my opinion, will be more profitable for you.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 13, 2018, 02:49:49 PM
For me , Holding or HODL means not about the years or times , Hodl for me means , i will hold my coins or tokens until my target percentage is reached , just say we hold with the target 20% , so i will taking my profit after the coin/token reach my 20% target . if we talk which coin does we need to hold , as long the top 10 live , i will play my trade over that top 10 , and with no luck , and use our analytics and news
Most of the time those who have good judgement and knows how to read the situations are those who are able to earned a lots coming from  this investment, making your own strategy is prefer in order to have your own pattern of success, many successful stories have been shared all over
the forums regarding to each strategy, better have our own one and keep yourself busy improving each strategy from time to time, this system
always needed us to have a lots of time and patience, timing is our best tools so knows when to use it accordingly.
Activity: 322
April 13, 2018, 02:42:52 PM
For me , Holding or HODL means not about the years or times , Hodl for me means , i will hold my coins or tokens until my target percentage is reached , just say we hold with the target 20% , so i will taking my profit after the coin/token reach my 20% target . if we talk which coin does we need to hold , as long the top 10 live , i will play my trade over that top 10 , and with no luck , and use our analytics and news
Activity: 147
April 13, 2018, 02:31:49 PM
for my strategy just rely on the token alone where the token there is decreased I will mebeli it and and will hold until there is good news about the price.
Activity: 671
Merit: 500
April 13, 2018, 01:14:00 PM
I stick to the classical strategy and invest most of my money in bitcoin. But a lot of high-quality projects appear among start-ups emerging on the ICO, so sometimes you need to follow the new tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: