Pages:
Author

Topic: You Hodling strategy - page 2. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 26, 2018, 04:09:15 AM
I am sure I will finally get my profits if I hold the cryptocurrencies that I have in my portfolio for a long time. as soon as I have there over 20 altcoins and Bitcoin the chances to be in plus are very high.
I thing we all need just to wait until November-December! Usually we see great rise!
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
July 18, 2018, 05:04:24 PM
There are a lot of options for earning money on the crypto currency. However, it is impossible to say in advance which of them will give more profit. It depends on the general state of the crypto-currency market, whether the market rises or falls. In addition, much depends on your investment opportunities and the ability to devote a lot of time to the Crypto currency. I personally still prefer to earn free tokens in ICO projects and their storage of a significant part for a long time. Partially the tokens are transferred to bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 03:47:35 PM
I don't have any strategy, maybe I'm not the best cryptocurrency investor. I just choose the project I like and invest in it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
July 18, 2018, 03:28:34 PM
For me Hodling is the core strategy to deal with a prolonged decline or stagnant situation, and accompany it with a purchase when I have money. Daytrading is one of the fun activities, as well as test our adrenaline when the market is dying, the article at that time we are required as much as possible to profit while the situation isn't possible for it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
As far as my knowledge, if we are looking for immediate benefits, we should buy the coins like bitcoin and ether when it gets to fall down and sell it when it is raised.

If you are a long-term investor,  it is best to invest in ICOs and hold for at least 6 months, and sell It at profit because, it takes at least 2-3 months for the market to understand the actual utility of the coin and there will be more trading hence there is a chance of raising the prices.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 07:53:08 AM

I think the current prices for bitcoin and other crypto-currencies are very suitable for long-term investment. Probably in a few years, such investments will bring a good income. If you are not a professional and do not know how to play in the market, remains only hodl.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 13, 2018, 05:55:36 AM
My holding strategy is actually very easy just to let the assets that I have back up and can provide benefits for me, although it takes several years I will receive it's most important I do not get the loss.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 05:31:10 AM
in my opinion is dont hold anything long time. be sensitive, you can buy icos and hold it when it goes up. then you can sell it and buy another coin . i also doing that procedure. dont hold icos or coins for a long time. only mid term trades. i dont know what is your opinion. but if you have good calm patience, you can hold ico for a long time and get a profit
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 13, 2018, 04:12:32 AM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

By going to ICO's and Hold.  If you invest in good ICO project surely 100%  profit you will get in the future but ICO investment is a long term and need patient to hold. There are times the price is below ICO price but dont worry instead grab the oppurtunity to buy more. When the time comes and the project moon then its time to reap the fruits of your investment.
Activity: 176
July 13, 2018, 03:43:55 AM
I think the best strategy is to invest in the project and the team you trust and think it long-term! Nobody can give you exact numbers about any coin. So it would be better to educate yourself, do your own research and invest in for the vision and the team’s ability to execute it. Profit will come eventually.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 03:40:40 PM
OptiToken gonna open around $6 or $7 on C2CX
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
July 12, 2018, 02:39:03 PM
I believe that daytrading will give the best results but only if you know what you are doing. For newbies hodling Bitcoin is the safest way.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 12, 2018, 02:17:05 PM
I usually hold the bitcoin I have and I will participate in some ico to be able to benefit by taking private sale moments and do not be afraid to hold the bitcoin you have for several years because I'm sure bitcoin will be very expensive someday.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 12:12:48 PM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

My strategy for now is buy and buy as long as i have money so i have enough to coins to hold until the market recover so i can sell coins in higher price and gain profit can buy again another profitable crypto.
Activity: 115
July 12, 2018, 11:37:09 AM
I will not touch my investments and bounty denials for a long time. Because if this is your future technology, why do I sell it now. I check in between. prices have fallen and it does not matter to me. I take a part of my monthly income and receive various tokens. Remember, this is the best way to win in this market. hodl

The strategy to be use in crypto is really depends on the market situation, day trading is really good if the cryptocurrency market is strong and hold for long term if the market price continue to drops.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 10:25:42 AM
I will not touch my investments and bounty denials for a long time. Because if this is your future technology, why do I sell it now. I check in between. prices have fallen and it does not matter to me. I take a part of my monthly income and receive various tokens. Remember, this is the best way to win in this market. hodl
Activity: 6
July 10, 2018, 08:41:07 PM
My strategy is to HODL a small amount of each token/coin.  That way if it gains 10,000% I win but I'm not holding too much of any one coin.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
July 10, 2018, 07:48:28 PM
The best option is to hold the most popular coin, like bitcoin, because this is the best cryptocurrency on the market and probably it always be the "king" of the cryptocurrency, so try it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 07:42:55 PM
hold strategy that I do is just hold ico and hold bitcoin that I have until price increase until token and coin it can not be created again and total supply have maximum production. because when it's maximum production I'm sure the price can be very expensive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 10, 2018, 06:15:42 PM
- Buy when everyone is selling
- Hodl
- Sell when everyone is buying.
Wait for the next dip and repeat. Except you have high expectations from the coins you're hodling.
Pages:
Jump to: