Pages:
Author

Topic: You Hodling strategy - page 5. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
July 03, 2018, 02:24:58 AM
I participate in the bounty and all the tokens hodl. I see no reason to sell tokens in a falling market. When there is another pump, I think many will sell their tokens
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
July 02, 2018, 12:42:50 PM
I am trying to become long term holder and I am going to sell at the special price levels.
Also if project doesn't realise whole potential after certain period of time, I sell it and invest in another potential project
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 11:08:50 AM
I usually choose Bitcoin or Ethereum as a long-term profitable option because I only believe in these two cryptocurrencies! Other altcoins I only use for short-term trading!
Activity: 126
July 02, 2018, 10:43:47 AM
Buy low and sell high is a good strategy for me. As you just need to wait if the current price is high enough to get you profits and with the market situation is in bearish you can buy at lower price then hold until you get profits.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 10:31:46 AM
I buy coins for at least a year, because there is more chance that you can earn than if you keep a few months or even half a year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
July 01, 2018, 06:46:59 PM
I buy and hold for 3months but when I buy from ICO when its about 2X I sell out my initial investment and hold the rest for about 3months if i dont see any future in the coin I sell all..
Well, this is a good strategy of holding, but not all ICO can be doubled, there is some token will feel so much and die, so you should invest in the right ICO to make a profit later. Personally, My strategy in holding is too simple, I just work and get bitcoin, I buy few crypto which I feel that they will succeed in the future and I just hold, I have a lot of crypto right now and I hope that the market will grow in the near future to make a good profit.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
July 01, 2018, 06:41:36 PM
I think that best strategy for crypto currencies is holding quality crypto coins with great perspective for long term as a base. On the other hand trading could be option for those who are ready for trading, it is not easy as it seems.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 05:29:41 PM
My plan includes the next steps such as Daytrading, airdrops (only approved by me), bounty (approved by the team once again). But now I just hold everything lol
Proceeding from this, it is better to participate in the Bounty of the company and at the same time to have more or less profitable earnings, unlike air activity.
Activity: 266
July 01, 2018, 03:04:42 PM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

You offer quite a lot of schemes for investing in cryptocurrency. I probably choose 2 way to invest for 2 years and let them lie in the long-term investment. The tokens received from the bounty of the companies need to act differently. 25 output at the peak and the rest of the Hold
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 01, 2018, 02:35:11 PM
My plan includes the next steps such as Daytrading, airdrops (only approved by me), bounty (approved by the team once again). But now I just hold everything lol
Activity: 76
July 01, 2018, 02:28:55 PM
hold till till is no longer tradable but a souveneir
Activity: 854
July 01, 2018, 02:27:31 PM
I try as much as possible to diversify my portfolio. I do much of bounty hunting, I keep some coins/tokens, I exchange some for different ones and at times I buy some.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 02:00:27 PM
I buy and hold for 3months but when I buy from ICO when its about 2X I sell out my initial investment and hold the rest for about 3months if i dont see any future in the coin I sell all..
Activity: 294
June 30, 2018, 07:53:29 PM
For me a class of hold is works because there are forces at work with more knowledge and more capital than most of us have. By hodling you can ride out the short term manipulation while the underlying technology develops and matures. Any other logic that you try to apply will almost always be beaten because the other side holds more cards than you.
Activity: 308
June 30, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

I think that to earn only two options only, the first is a bounty company, the second way is to collect the top of the coin and increase them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Great choices but for me by going to ICOs and hodl coin or if you have money to invest then go for daytrading. Going to ICOs and hodling is too risky, but if you know how to look for a good ICOs the you will have a potential to earn big and you know how to filter then you will earn big and it will paid off all your hardworking in doing the task. Do the daytrading is also risky but if you lnow how to do daytrading it will be a good factor for you to earn big and earn fast. There are so many good potential ICOs now and you just to be hardworking in doing the task. If you are lazy you can earn from airdrops and if you earn already do the daytrade it will give you fast ROI. But in doing the daytrading you have to study it firat before you can earn from daytrading. If you do not know how to do trading then their is a chance that you will loose the coin that you invested.
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 10:29:00 AM
i chose the first and sixth items . bitcoin is the most stable coin , and half of my money is on bitcoin . i will invest in some ICO for the rest . in addition , i will make small transactions every day .
Activity: 686
June 30, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
I have a very simple strategy of hodling, I keep bitcoin for 10 years, and then get a profit, believe me this is the most win-win strategy Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
June 30, 2018, 09:35:40 AM
20K- buy
hodl, hodl, hodl
6k- sell
suicide)
To the moon.
That was strategy of many investors, many has bought bitcoin at $20,000 and halved investment. My holding strategy was to hold bitcoin until it reaches good price. Best decision made was to buy bitcoins in early 2016 and to hold them until the end of 2017. That is my strategy, hold until moon and sell.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 05:24:35 AM
20K- buy
hodl, hodl, hodl
6k- sell
suicide)
To the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: