Pages:
Author

Topic: You Hodling strategy - page 3. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 06:06:19 PM
Just Hodl coins or tokens you really believe in their idea, team and progress. I cannot see more than 10 coins where I blindly hodl in the long term, you may want to choose carefully your hodlers!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 05:53:36 PM
In projects where a large bounty pool and after entering the exchange trading volumes do not grow, you need to sell faster such coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 04:07:42 PM
I prefer to store cryptocurrencies in the medium term. You can choose a good entry point, make a profit and buy more cryptocurrencies after the correction.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 04:03:37 PM
I invest for a long time until the moment when the coin begins to grow rapidly, after that I sell it (basically fix the profit too early, but still the profit is) and then after a big fall I invest more.
Activity: 337
July 10, 2018, 02:06:23 AM
There is never a 100% guarantee anyway.
if you only invest in projects you really believe in and then wait long enough in the end everything should be good.
of course things can change but some risk is part of it. It all depends on the project. If the project is promising and caused great stir during ICO, it is possible to hold coins longer. If the project is less well-known, then I start selling its coins after x2-x3.
But I never sell the whole amount at once, I do it in parts and wait time.

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 11:50:52 PM
my strategy is this: you choose a coin with a drawdown of 10-20-30% for the current day, study the project's Twitter and if there is no bad news, then you can take it and sell it as soon as you get 10 +% profit.
it's not at all, but maybe someone else my strategy will be useful!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
July 09, 2018, 06:14:32 PM
Yes indeed, each person develops his own personal strategy of holding coins. Last year I had a strategy whereby I bought 10-20 different coins and kept them for several months. This brought me a very good profit. It's obvious that such strategy doesn't work during the global correction. Nowadays I use only short/middle term trading to earn $$$.
Activity: 49
July 08, 2018, 03:07:06 PM
I think it's best to collect a portfolio from most promising currencies, in my opinion (btc, eth, eos, icon, ada, ltc ......) And keep them for six months, a year. Depending on the currency and follow the news
Activity: 322
July 08, 2018, 02:26:50 PM
I must have a strange strategy you didn't talk about. I try to wait for the price to rise by a coin minimum x2 and start to place orders for the sale of the ladder from less to more in the up price. Sometimes even put the X20 rates and sometimes fire.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 08, 2018, 02:16:45 PM
I just determine the capitalization of similar projects, calculate the target value, keep tokens to the established level
Activity: 227
July 08, 2018, 02:01:39 PM
I'm just holding a coin for a few month. Why? In this year HODL is not a best way to make profit. Because if you hold wrong coin, your money just keep less and less.
Activity: 116
July 08, 2018, 01:45:53 PM
The most interesting and more productive options for me seem to be:
1) By hodling various coins for two years
2) By going to ICOs and hodl
Activity: 49
July 08, 2018, 11:10:26 AM
my hodling strategy is I will analyze an ICO project first. if the project is good and potential then I will make an investment
Activity: 58
July 07, 2018, 06:10:11 PM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

I will go for option 2  to hodl various coins for two years,option 3. Trading and option 4 going for ICOs and hodling them, I will only need to carefully choose ICO's  and choosing ones that have growth potential.
Activity: 229
Merit: 27
Criptorevolution
July 07, 2018, 05:45:45 PM
i think the best option is not to diversify a lot, study some serious projects, i like BTC, ETH and DCR and so buy and hold until hit your target, a long target involves aa long risk on this market but a good profit too, be careful to invest im hypes projects and shitcoins too
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
July 07, 2018, 05:38:42 PM
Why should we choose one option when we can use all at once? It seems to me that the most profitable option at the moment is 2 (by hodling various coins for two years).
Activity: 70
July 07, 2018, 01:59:10 PM
My holding strategy is very simple I hold for long term and if I have 1000$ then I choose 10 coins to invest rather then 1 and hold them for long term because short term holding does not give that much profit and I sell like when I bought any coin for 10 cents then I'll sell half amount of coin at 20 cents and rest half for 30 cents this is the best method to holding and gain big profits from holding.
Activity: 476
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
July 07, 2018, 01:24:39 PM
my strategy in hodling is 3 month or more. but i really do hodling for a long time . its depends on you but i recommend on HODLING Smiley
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 11:25:02 AM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

For me, my strategy is to set the market price to be reached and regardless if its long or short term once the target amount reached i immediately trade the crypto but if the crypto is very slow i still keep on holding even years are passing by.
Activity: 437
July 07, 2018, 11:00:00 AM
I hold my token until It reach my target profits then sell and buy again once the market is on correction as you can but those coins at cheaper price. Buy low and sell high is my ideal strategy but sometimes I'm trap once the market is always on bearish.
I also as you when the price market go down i buy it or sell it. After that i wait for time and compare the price market at time i buy. But long term strategy i think that we should hold some altcoins and bitcoin. Do You Know what will be will, They will increasing and go to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: