Pages:
Author

Topic: You Hodling strategy - page 6. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 04:05:19 AM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

I think it depends on the position and target of the people to make more profits. Ex, I am mining and trading, when the coin is profitable I sell to pay electricity costs, hodl the rest, when price up >=10% I sell, when the price is lower I buy.
 If the market rebound early, I will be sold out when reaching the target. If the market is frozen, I hodl for a long time. And hopefully bitcoin will recover in 2018.
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 07:10:30 PM
Strategy of holding in different coins is best decision to save for future, once market face dip this is time to buy more and hold it will increase earning and funds as well. Invest in worthy coins having worth will help to achieve maximum profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 06:55:53 PM
Usually I buy coin in a bad market like this month by buying coin with a lot. coins that I buy today such as doge, xlm, cardano are good to hold until next year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 06:52:25 PM
I think you can take a mixed strategy: you can hold projects in which you have confidence and have good future prospects (buying cheap and selling expensive while holdeas) and you can also Trade in the short term with shitcoins that hit a start but it is pure speculation. I do not recommend much short-term Trading if you are a novice. I do not recommend myself either, hehe.
The cryptocurrency market is recovering and this is a good time for investors to select good and long-term holdings. Determining to keep good coins will help investors not worry too much about market fluctuations and can focus on other tasks.
Activity: 294
June 29, 2018, 05:22:33 PM
I think now in this market, this is the best strategy for any trader. So I'm now doing, I'll keep your rewards 6-9 months
copper member
Activity: 224
June 29, 2018, 11:26:23 AM
i choose the fourth item . first of all , you choose a coins . for example , bitcoin or ether . find its middle price . buy it below one percent of it , then sell it one percent above it . this way you earn 2% .
Activity: 76
Merit: 4
June 29, 2018, 11:24:23 AM
I think you can take a mixed strategy: you can hold projects in which you have confidence and have good future prospects (buying cheap and selling expensive while holdeas) and you can also Trade in the short term with shitcoins that hit a start but it is pure speculation. I do not recommend much short-term Trading if you are a novice. I do not recommend myself either, hehe.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 10:57:38 AM
My strategy for the future is by hodling only bitcoin for two years and collect coins for two years. I want to go to ICO and hodl and look for good opportunities there.hopefully all this is achieved.
Activity: 392
June 27, 2018, 02:16:32 PM
Pay attention to the new project and you will not remain indifferent. #ICO is a good option to increase your investment. Join and you will not regret. https://all-stocks.net
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 12:48:12 PM
Personally, I have a very simple strategy. I think that it's best to collect start capital with the help of bounty campaigns and then invest everything in the long term, most likely in the Ethereum.
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 02:00:54 PM
I prefer to buy and hold a coin for several years. For daytrading, you need certain skills that you do not get in a few month. I am sure that the only one way at the market of crypto currency - it's the way up! Have patience, gentlemens!
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
June 26, 2018, 05:59:13 AM
I'm think better use this ways:
- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- Daytrading
Activity: 110
June 26, 2018, 04:22:19 AM
in my way, there are 3 ways
1, Coin has the most influence on the market: ETH, NEO, EOS.
2, top 10 coin in coinmarket
3, Coin or ICO have good technology.

Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 03:38:56 AM
Since we are a trader, we can still practice long-term and short-term trading at the same time, because in the long run it is best to finance your future plan, and short-term or day-to-day trading is your source of income for daily living.
copper member
Activity: 420
June 26, 2018, 02:27:43 AM

I am holding Bitcoin for two years and ETH for One year I will hold, as well as  Few Coin, has good development but it will take time to increase the price so the hold is better along with this day trade and short-term trade according to the market situation.

Activity: 420
June 26, 2018, 02:07:43 AM
Mostly i will buy the potential coins in the market because even the market is not accurate after one year with the developments they are doing surely the price will start increasing. We have to find the coins which have huge potential in the market and has an active team for developments.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 01:58:17 AM
Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments. Machines to be delivered to Japan, Indonesia, and Switzerland. Good crypto Project.

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).

Coin buyback coming also.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 04:13:45 PM
for 6 months I keep a bunch of different altcoins because I hope for their growth! The most profitable I have traded! And those that cost little but have the potential I keep in the Hold!   There are ICO after the coins have a low cost! But they have a product that will soon be released and then the coin will grow at times! My strategy! I evaluate and analyze the coins ICO which are now a little but they have a very good product in the future, definitely this coin will grow in price several times for sure!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 03:39:13 PM
Yes it is possible. I stick to a few points from your list. More to hold I adhere and I get profit from it
Activity: 97
June 09, 2018, 03:27:40 PM
Usually I keep a lot of bitcoin and then choose a low market time to buy a good altcoin at a very cheap price. I will choose the altcoin that matches the price graph at the bottom, that altcoin will recover very large once the market stabilizes again. My detention time is usually one month, which is an acceptable time in the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: