Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 45. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 06:39:47 AM
make a plan after following the market condition of btc. It is a game of patience. if you become hasty, you may not invest in a proper way. make your decision in cold brain.
Activity: 64
July 29, 2018, 06:35:27 AM
If you want to invest, you should make your own invest plan. Read and follow the market stats before investing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
July 28, 2018, 01:28:44 PM
as the OP said, the current market is not so bad and a good strategy put in place will help you to make yourself something good. I think we all move with the market. We take the little profits and buy from the start again. This is what others are doing on the market. The withdraw their monies when they gain something small and buy after they dump the price and we cry together and say, "hodl" is good.
Activity: 11
July 28, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
My investment strategy is very simple i just dont buy all investment in one shot i go for in split so on every dip i had started to buy in 20% so my average of buying price of btc is now in average and if the market cross $8000 then i will start getting profit
Activity: 27
July 28, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
Buy low  and  sell high  Grin Or buy and hold for long time,simple
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 10:35:27 AM
During this time, I buy more coins which are low in price and have a potential of rising. I diversify my investments and not focus on only one altcoin. I also buy Bitcoin because I believe it has a potential of rising up.
Activity: 201
July 28, 2018, 10:17:02 AM
I had run out of my cash, all the coins I bought were at a high price. but I still hold to this day. just some of the coins I trade today. there is no other option for me at this time except hunting bounty, yes now I am more focused join in bounty campaign. to get the token for free, which I can sell later and start investing again.
Activity: 7
July 28, 2018, 10:15:23 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg
Buy a Bitcoin if the value is Low and Sell the Bitcoin if the Value is High
Activity: 134
July 28, 2018, 10:09:11 AM
My investment strategy is so simple I just do not buy all the investment in one shot I go to be divided so on every dip I start buying in 20% so my average btc buying price is now average and if the market crossed $ 8000 then i will start make a profit. But before buying and selling I will check the price every day. market information helps the time to ask and time to complete the process. It's a bright future. I will choose the best coin and invest. Before investing check the market price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 09:54:02 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

One of my strategy in the field of investment is buying at a low price and then I will hold it for many days or months. Then, I will sell it when the price goes high so that I can able to make profit and money. In addition, if you are newbie you should gather some information and knowledge on how to do investment because it can help you to gain good profit.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 07:55:22 AM
Now bitcoin's value is not so good. That means bitcoin is going down. So at bitcoin, I would be stretagy that when the price is high then sell it and buy when the price is low.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 07:31:12 AM
this time it is difficult market conditions to get it, for now it is better to wait for the lowest price to provide bitcoin, most importantly not easy panic to sell, and continue to learn to be successful in bitcoin investment, reading the news is also good as a reference to buy bitcoin
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 06:49:50 AM
It is true that the rate of btc is low now. i will trade when it will go higher. may be it will take some time,but the golden time of btc will come very soon.
July 28, 2018, 06:47:49 AM
My investment policy is very simple. i will sell my coins when it will get good price and buy some more even in low rate than before.
July 28, 2018, 06:45:09 AM
Every market has ups and down. Bitcoin is not exceptional. now it may be the odd time.so to invest in this sector you should keep patience and then take the decision how much to invest and when to invest.
Activity: 91
July 28, 2018, 06:42:50 AM
My current strategy is to get some BTC now that the market price is low and hold it. I will actually be holding till the price hit my target then boom i sell it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 06:36:38 AM
My strategy for investment in crypto is that I tried to buy some coins in a dip, If we keep patience then we don’t have to worry that market is red either green, we can be benefited from both. I try my best to keep an eye on crypto market for selling & buying, I try to buy coins when market is red & sell some of my portfolio in a market rise.
Activity: 73
July 28, 2018, 05:42:49 AM
My investment strategy is anything just to prevent a severe loss. We can't lose something if we're patient to this world. Patient to lose and wait. If you are capable of doing those, you will have a good profit. I'm just doing buy-hold-sell. Buy at a certain price, wait and hold until its price satisfies your preferred price and then sell. If you're not able to wait, your capital will just comeback or you will suffer from a loss. We need to be very observant and smart enough to decide to be successful here in cryptocurrency world.
Well market is seems not looking in good situation. My strategy is buy some coins and hold them for long term while use alt coins for trade.
copper member
Activity: 378
July 28, 2018, 05:05:31 AM
The best strategy for most people is to hold BTC 90% of the time and dip into alts when they look like they could go off. I had way less pain in 2018 than most because i consolidated most of my holdings into Bitcoin and only ventured out when alts were pumping, rolling back my profits into BTC.
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 07:40:17 PM
My investment strategy is simple. We know at the recent time market price is down that’s why I think hold is the best option for any bitcoin investor. Because the price will rise in near future.
Pages:
Jump to: