Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 44. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 10:48:17 AM
There are many investment strategies but some of which are most useful are:
1. GOING LONG - First buy and then wait for long time and sell. Investors makes profit by buying at low and selling at high.
2. GOING SHORT term First sell and then buy. Investor makes profit by selling at high and then buying at low.
Generally people short when market is going to turn bearish and goes long when market is going to turn bullish. Shorting is more riskier and as well as profitable if you are strong enough to bear risk, go with short term.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
July 31, 2018, 09:48:23 AM
The market situation is still not good, I allocate a few dollars to buy altcoin and sell it when the price moves up and buy it back when the price goes down.
I'm still waiting for the right time to sell bitcoin, hopefully in August there will be good news and end this difficult time.
I am still very confident that the progress of blockchain has just begun and can still be used as well as good for our life.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 09:45:11 AM
o make a profitable investment of course we must have a good strategy, and I think the best strategy is experience, many people think without experiencing themselves can be successful but I think only 0.T0001% people in the world are successful without ever having a loss.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 30, 2018, 08:47:46 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Do not give up if the market is down and do try to sell your holding when the is down and just hold it and wait for the right time to sell it. Do no do panic selling when the market is down and just hold it and if you have enough money is your to buy a lot of token and then hold it. You should do buy low and sell high.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 30, 2018, 08:42:09 AM
I am currently only holding a little Bitcoin but wish to try to make the more long-term saving in Bitcoin. Right now I'm only surviving in this very bad and long bear market and have seen most of my portfolio wiped out. So this is what I'm going to do from now on. I will hold 50% of my income, over and above my living expenses in Altcoins and 50% will be in Bitcoin. This way I can use Bitcoin as a hedge. If also Bitcoin starts dropping then I will try to put the Bitcoin in USDT and then trade altcoins. I don't know if this will work but I would like to hold the best altcoins and bitcoin for the long term.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 08:38:50 AM
My strategy is to hodl my Bitcoins for 10 to 20 years. With Altcoins its different, here I go with the market, there’s always some coins there’s some hype around, and people buy into them. Most of the coins I sell again after some hours or a few weeks.
With some coins I lose my bet, and if I see no future in them, I just sell and take my lost and move on.

A great way to try but whether it will not make you bosa because you wait almost tens of years to see your coins have a high price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 08:36:10 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

I never invested my own money in bitcoins first of all...The money i earned from signature and bounty campaigns,we invested those only and done short term investment which means trading...and I dont have such patience to do long term investment...
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
July 30, 2018, 08:21:17 AM
For me the best strategy is buy the bitcoins when the price decrease and when the price of bitcoin increase a bit high, you sell all your bitcoins and repeat.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
July 30, 2018, 08:17:35 AM
Probably, the best investment strategy: it is to buy cheaper, wait and sell more expensive.
Activity: 37
July 30, 2018, 08:15:49 AM
For me, when the market is red, this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin when you can buy bitcoin at a low price and with this you only need a small start amount. And when the market is blue it is when it is appropriate to sell the bitcoin. I always wait for the market to fall as deep as it is now because it is a chance for me to make big profits when it recovers.
Activity: 56
July 30, 2018, 08:12:43 AM
Buy with low price wait sell it in the right time. You will be rich soon. Just keep eyes on the market.
Activity: 56
July 30, 2018, 08:11:18 AM
Learn, listen, understand, be patient, analyse take a decision on your own.
Activity: 59
July 30, 2018, 08:09:37 AM
First don't try to make money, try to learn.
Activity: 70
July 30, 2018, 08:08:37 AM
Check the web, market, strategy, concern with experienced people then invest.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 07:52:28 AM
Hello all.

Many bitcoin users believe that having an investment strategy is the key to success. Well for some who really does believe and are consistent on doing their very own strategy. But then mine is that I prefer waiting. Waiting for the right time to sell and even invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 59
July 30, 2018, 02:15:07 AM
I think the market downtrend is an opportunity for new traders. Some experienced traders may still be profitable during this time. However, the risk is very high so it is necessary to have the appropriate strategy in the current downtrend condition.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
July 30, 2018, 02:09:57 AM
My investment strategy is anything just to prevent a severe loss. We can't lose something if we're patient to this world. Patient to lose and wait. If you are capable of doing those, you will have a good profit. I'm just doing buy-hold-sell. Buy at a certain price, wait and hold until its price satisfies your preferred price and then sell. If you're not able to wait, your capital will just comeback or you will suffer from a loss. We need to be very observant and smart enough to decide to be successful here in cryptocurrency world.
Its gives me good good profitable we should not always depends on one side there should be another platform where we can double our income.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 07:09:16 AM
Hello all.

My investment strategy is i would buy bitcoin before other altcoins. Because bitcoin is very potential coin and we can gain profit for sure. Whenever the market price are dropped many of them might get fear about bitcoin investment. But i know about bitcoin, so i dont bother about bitcoin price dropped. i will invest in it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 06:41:57 AM
if my usual set of songs is.
1. buy bitcoin and altcoin at cheap price then save it.
2. always be patient waiting until the price goes back up.
3. do not easily panic with the price is down .
4. Do not use money everyday needs to invest.
5. Jan uses capital from loan proceeds either from Bank or other people .
Activity: 55
July 29, 2018, 06:40:11 AM
try to buy btc in low rate and sell them in good profit. you can also trade your coins for instant income.you can also consult the senior investors before invest.
Pages:
Jump to: