Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 43. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 12:43:53 PM
My investment strategy is to configure some altcoin and BTC, and then keep some usdt to buy when the market price is low, and then sell when the price is high.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 12:40:43 PM
my strategy is to never regret and complain about what I choose. and mostly I always do Buy, Hold and Sell. And I always do it repeatedly.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 12:09:55 PM
My current strategy is to dedicate surplus capital to invest in bitcoin. Waiting for the price to fall and I will hug a lot. I think the future of bitcoin will be bright and thriving
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 12:04:41 PM
I think the main point is trust, because having a good strategy but having low trust then it will be difficult to do. For your investment you can keep it in the long run, don't hesitate with unstable prices, because in the future crypto will be more popular.
I agree with your opinion, the future will be brighter, and invest in coins for now very well, and the price will rise in the future.
I also invest in stable coins like ethereum.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 11:56:03 AM
This difficult situation is still going on. Bitcoin continues to decline. Market conditions worsened. I am also a little affected by this situation. Who does not panic face a situation like this. My only strategy now is to be patient, hold all my assets until market conditions recover to avoid losses. I am sure where there is a decrease there will definitely be an increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 03, 2018, 11:43:12 AM
I can give you a great strategy. If you want to invest, and not for long term, you should distribute your Deposit to many different coins and altcoins. Then your chances of losing your Deposit will be greatly reduced
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 11:36:50 AM
I think before you want to invest bitcoin, the most important thing for first capital is to know and understand all knowledge about cryptocurrency itself.
Yes, investing in bitcoin first you need knowledge about in investing and you know how to face all the risk that you encounter, cause if you have knowledge it is easy to you to understand how markets works . Second is the capital the money to spend to buy bitcoin for your investment.
Activity: 106
August 03, 2018, 11:15:23 AM
It is because of the price down and therefore you must be sure of what you are doing.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
August 03, 2018, 09:22:36 AM
My investment strategy is to buy during the deep and sell when on high. I do also hold some crypto currencies for much higher income.
Activity: 321
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 03, 2018, 06:35:03 AM
To my mind, everything is easy as ABC. just buy when you see that the price has dropped and hold it until the price changes for the better again. you should do your best to earn good money following the strategy of buying when it is low and selling when it is high
Activity: 19
August 03, 2018, 06:28:20 AM
Investments in the crypto trading market has to be wise with necessary updates and analysis. The price of BTC is predicted to increase in the coming times so we would prefer long term investments without any panic. Holding the coin and buying at the correct dip time is a way to invest strategically.
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 03:43:51 PM
Buy low sell high.

Means  its better to start investing when the market is down and hold then sell when the market is uptrend.
Activity: 259
July 31, 2018, 12:10:57 PM
My strategy is to hodl my Bitcoins for 10 to 20 years. With Altcoins its different, here I go with the market, there’s always some coins there’s some hype around, and people buy into them. Most of the coins I sell again after some hours or a few weeks.
With some coins I lose my bet, and if I see no future in them, I just sell and take my lost and move on.

Hodl Bitcoin 10 - 20 years? I dont think that you can be done this. If the price of bitcoin increase $100k in next year whether you will continue hodling Bitcoin or will sell it instant Cheesy
And i also do not agree that we should not hodl altcoins, many altcoin will bring a lot of profit if we hold them as ETH, NEO. and i believe that in this time, hodling Altcoin is better than hodling bitcoin.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 11:49:32 AM
I believe that now the best strategy is bribing at the bottom and waiting for the market to turn and the market will soon turn around and a good profit will come
Activity: 73
July 31, 2018, 11:44:50 AM
My strategy is to wait for the collapse of the market. So I can get off the cheap price and sell at high prices. But just a reminder not easy to wait and may increase you will sink further. So you should take a lot of patience because it can happen to you.

If you are waiting for the crypto market to collapse then i guess you are not ready to invest because the market is not going to collapse. You may wait and the prices will pump again so its better you adopt a new strategy and start investing now.
Activity: 238
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 31, 2018, 11:32:24 AM
if you have already invested I would say stay on hodling. But if you're still planning, keep on researching about the project before you invest. A lot of ICO's today have been failing because of certain reasons (one is lack of uniqueness).

So if you're a BTC investor I would say have patience and it MIGHT give you earnings. Why? there is no certainty in the coming months if bitcoin's price will be rising. But as of now, if you could afford not using the money you invested. Stay on hodling.
Activity: 75
July 31, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
My investment strategy is very simple i just dont buy all investment in one shot i go for in split so on every dip i had started to buy in 20% so my average of buying price of btc is now in average and if the market cross $8000 then i will start getting profit. Will start selling my coins which i have bought in very low. This way i trade and keep my investment safe.

Your investment strategy is very good. So it is like you buy the coins in bit as a when it decreases. So you just do not buy the coins at once with all your money rather you divide it and buy them in batches. For me I split my money and invest in more than one coins.
Activity: 602
July 31, 2018, 11:18:58 AM
I think the main point is trust, because having a good strategy but having low trust then it will be difficult to do. For your investment you can keep it in the long run, don't hesitate with unstable prices, because in the future crypto will be more popular.
Activity: 119
July 31, 2018, 11:03:11 AM
Risk is a huge component of an investment strategy. some individuals have a high tolerance for risk while other investors are risk-averse. one overarching rule, however, is that investors should only risk what they can afford to lose. another rule of thumb is the higher the risk, the higher the potential return, and some investments riskier than others. there are investments that guarantee an investor will not lose money, but there will also be minimal opportunity to earn a return.
Activity: 28
July 31, 2018, 10:53:18 AM
Airdrops then invest a little , buy tokens then hold... let see what's happen next.
Just keep checking the market for possible output for your next strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: