Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 46. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 09:02:31 AM
We all are waiting for a chance to buy it when Bitcoin is cheap we may profit more often and sometimes lose, a good strategy occurs if you know the rules of digital currency investment . be patient to get good profit .
Activity: 163
July 27, 2018, 08:45:15 AM
Set Goals, Determining your investment goals is certainly the first step you should take before actually allocating your money. Before understanding why you should invest and understand what's important to you, it's funny even when you're thinking of getting into the 'game' of investing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 08:35:27 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

So many people invest in bitcoin but they fail to earn or what they do is profitable i'll give a simple strategy to earn in Bitcoin. Buy bitcoin in his lowest price and wait until bitcoin increase and sell it you can earn money a simple way to earn using bitcoin. Some people invest in mining to fast his mining you can do a lot of ways to earn using bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 08:22:40 AM
my strategy for investing, maybe most people today will agree, the steps that must be taken
1. Half your assets to invest
2. do not panic about the news of birds that hit the bitcoin at this time
3. confidence
4. trading with the airbiting system is part of your profits to gain greater profit

I think that will make you get rich quick
Activity: 109
July 27, 2018, 08:04:54 AM
Good strategy is needed for investing in every business. You should consult with the people who have invested in this sector. And of course you need to analyse the btc market policy and statements.
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 07:43:33 AM

I don't have any special trading strategy as to my mind it is better to follow the traditinal strategy, which is based on the simple rule-trade when the price is high and buy coins for the hold when it is low
Activity: 3
July 27, 2018, 07:39:51 AM
HODL my investment strategy, in this situation. Only after the health of the market, you can build other plans.

Yeah , we should only invest when the market is healthy, because that means at that moment , the funds attraction of the market is really good and that means people will invest more than usual , that factor will increase the percent success of ICO projects.

I've been accumulating from the down there around 6kish~ It's possible if we get uglier bottom but I wound't mind getting in a little bit early, buying capitulation is much more pleasing than buying at breakout for this market lol.

I would also start buying altcoins now as well, I'm filtering the public and feel that nobody really wants them now lol.
Activity: 36
July 27, 2018, 07:05:57 AM
HODL my investment strategy, in this situation. Only after the health of the market, you can build other plans.

Yeah , we should only invest when the market is healthy, because that means at that moment , the funds attraction of the market is really good and that means people will invest more than usual , that factor will increase the percent success of ICO projects.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 06:10:16 AM
Activity: 36
July 27, 2018, 06:08:50 AM
Actually i don't have a strategy on investing. I just check every project that i'm going to invest in very clearly and carefully. So if they're truely good and can create a community for the investor so i will go.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
July 27, 2018, 06:03:03 AM
My strategy is just waiting to dump my favorite coins that i think there is a big potential to increase their prices in a short of time,in some other way i'm looking the best project for my investment but i'm gonna research it very carefully the team behind this project if they are highly more on experience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 05:44:17 AM
Today, the best strategy is a wait and see,for a large trade is not the right time, and the little things you can trade for experience and small profits.
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 05:38:53 AM
the level of income or capital growth you're seeking to achieve and for what purpose. You'll also need to consider your risk appetite when developing an investment objective. Consider what your investment timeframe is. If you have a long-term investment timeframe, you may have more capacity to ride out any market downturns, and so could consider investments with higher risk and return profiles. If your investment timeframe is short, you may need to be more cautious....
Activity: 3
July 27, 2018, 05:38:14 AM
All time classic... buy cheap, accumulate with others, always sell first during big pump that doesnt make it thru resistance.

And to keep your mind calm from fomo always keep a stack or laddering the capitulation, don't sell your investment, only sell your trades.

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 05:35:02 AM
strategies that I apply, learn and explore coins, because if I invest in the long term the possibility does not fail. ranging from routemap, etc. I stick to the principle of investment, and try to be thorough
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
July 27, 2018, 05:26:09 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

for me now a few steps from scratch to buy bitcoin because its price is not so jumped like last year and I planned to buy it and sell it at a high price from the price I bought
Activity: 55
July 27, 2018, 05:15:43 AM
It's important to have a clear, precise investment objective. Your investment objective should consider factors such as the level of income or capital growth you're seeking to achieve, and for what purpose. You'll also need to consider your risk appetite when developing an investment objective. Consider what your investment timeframe is. If you have a long-term investment timeframe, you may have more capacity to ride out any market downturns, and so could consider investments with higher risk / higher return profiles. If your investment timeframe is short, you may need to be more cautious.

I believe this is the strategy we all have to follow before investing in cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin and even the usually investment we make. My investment strategy is just simple. Do not put all your eggs in one create. This is the principle I always adhere to. I make sure I invest in more than one crypto especially the highly recognized ones and othe ICOs.
Activity: 84
July 27, 2018, 04:54:22 AM
I think for the lowest point to buy as much and sell it at the right time, and it takes more patience to earn a satisfactory profit
Activity: 27
July 27, 2018, 04:36:24 AM
I am investing some amount per month in BTC and ETH. But I am avoiding a big investment till market gets more stable.
Activity: 69
July 27, 2018, 04:25:27 AM
Bitcoin's triumph is described as the biggest investment opportunity since the booming dot com, crypto, and blockchain investments have achieved high valuations simultaneously. Bitcoin is excellent. Currently, there is no investment instrument that can provide profits of this crypto currency. You should also know how to do business, because in cryptocurrency there will be a trading and investment process . You need to learn the space for cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: