Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 47. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
July 27, 2018, 04:17:08 AM
My investment strategy is simple and common buy low and sell high that's it, but the crypto market as of today is declining that's why i keep holding my token because i know that is will past sooner and bitcoin can recover.

Well I just use the basic strategy, a basic strategy yet so effective, i will only buy or invest coins if their price is at the minimum, if it falls down deeply i'll buy it and hodl it, we dont know when it will rise so keep hodling and wait to rise, if it rise sell it to earn profit.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 03:41:49 AM
On Contray, Current market situation is a good entry point for the new comers. It is also a good opportunity to average out your loss if you purchased bitcoin at $18K USD or above.
I think we should go long term and real price movement might happen around 2020.
Patience waiting for the price change, the current price is very low so be sure to collect coins are waiting for high prices sold.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
July 27, 2018, 03:33:04 AM
My investment strategy is simple and common buy low and sell high that's it, but the crypto market as of today is declining that's why i keep holding my token because i know that is will past sooner and bitcoin can recover.
Activity: 28
July 27, 2018, 03:27:14 AM
this economy will recover in the future
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 03:23:00 AM
I see there is a market condition is not very stable. if I become you, I am more persistent to hold tightly. do not have to panic with circumstances like this. Every cloud has a silver lining. keep the spirit and keep thinking positive there will be light coming.
Activity: 28
July 27, 2018, 03:06:22 AM
Dollar-cost averaging  is a more appropriate strategy for larger investors. This strategy is more appropriate if used in the long term with a fluctuating investment such as Bitcoin. This strategy does not guarantee a substantial return on your investment. The point is not to use and see with the long term. Bitcoin is an asset suitable for the average cost of dollars. Bit price is more volatile than other assets and long-term prospects are unique from Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
July 27, 2018, 03:02:16 AM
I don't have much investment strategies for cryptocurrencies but I just do stick for the basic rule of buying low and selling high. It is a common thing to do which I can do also in a way such that I will buy it anytime when I feel the prices are at the bottom. For me it is just a matter of developing skills in predicting prices and searching the net.
Activity: 184
July 27, 2018, 02:57:25 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg

Each person's investment plan depends on their investment purpose. The investment in this period is quite risky, the current bitcoin price is difficult to predict the next trend. However, if you are a long-term investor, this is still a good time for you to buy. From now until the end of the year, there will be a lot of good news coming true and I believe it will affect me extreme to bitcoin price
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 02:47:48 AM
Yeah if market still down, many people sell assets maybe need money
And my strategy to trade is to find world news about bitcoin,
so if there is a country that promotion  bitcoin and many buy bitcoin so bitcoin price will go up.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 27, 2018, 02:32:38 AM
Actually My investment strategy not bad moment for me,i have to buy when price goes to down then I would be like this trading,invest and ico investment. Basically I have to getting profit when price going to 50% up.
Activity: 24
July 27, 2018, 02:04:06 AM
The investment portfolio can construct or build in various types of cryptocurrency, and here's a combination that very common and for me to select:
1. Top 10 market cap Coins
2. Some potential altcoins.
3. Potential and good foreseeable growth ICO project.

You may assign the proportion such as 40%,40%,20% (For example).

Good Luck!
Activity: 336
July 27, 2018, 02:00:35 AM
Thank you for a good topic. My investment strategy is to buy a crypto currency of the TOP-20 coins and a few pesrpective  coins from the new ones (Quarkchain, Zilliqa) and hold them 2-3 years. in the long term, the Cryptocurrency will grow.
Activity: 151
July 27, 2018, 01:47:53 AM
most of the strategies used are, the purchase when the value of the coin decreased so that the value of the coins purchased will be cheap and sell it when the value of the coin is rising, so experiencing many benefits gained. buy coins that do not decrease I think that's good, because the coin has a good confidence in the market, this coin is very good to invest because the future will experience a very high increase.
Activity: 125
July 26, 2018, 11:53:04 PM
Well my investment strategy is that when the value of bitcoin drop down I will be going to bought as much as I can so that I can be able to bought it at a cheaper price and then I will just wait patiently for its value to rise up again even if it will take a long term so that I can be able to earn big profit if I sell it when the price rises.

true, buying when the price is low and selling it when the price is high is the principle of a trader, but to my question, until when will you wait for the price to go up if you only invest in one coin
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 26, 2018, 10:06:17 PM
I always have a goal for my investments on when i am going to get out of them from my portfolio and i also have the cut losses target for my investment even though i am not trading because that is the key for me to not experience a deeper loss because it is not acceptable for me since i am a conservative type of investor.
Activity: 27
July 26, 2018, 09:19:32 PM

My investment strategy is to buy some coin in a low price and patiently wait with holding the coin until the price is up and already gave us a big profit. But first to do is research a good crypto
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 07:45:10 PM
My investment strategy is very simple i just dont buy all investment in one shot i go for in split so on every dip i had started to buy in 20% so my average of buying price of btc is now in average and if the market cross $8000 then i will start getting profit. Will start selling my coins which i have bought in very low. This way i trade and keep my investment safe.
To gain more profit, invest into different tokens or cryptos, then start on buying tokens in a lower price after several months be updated on the flow of price. Have some price goal and if it hits your desired price start on selling it, and repeat this sequence.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 26, 2018, 07:32:47 PM
My current strategy is to get some BTC now that the market price is low and hold it. I will actually be holding till the price hit my target then boom i sell it. This strategy doesn't work always that is what we should always keep in mind. Times and season determines the strategy to use
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 07:31:59 PM
The best strategy for the current market situation is to take profit as quickly as possible and cutloss as quickly as possible to avoid more losses. At least do not be too greedy to take advantage when trading.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 07:24:35 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg

This time we all know the market value is not good because most of all cryptos are deflating. But we have to think also that this is not forever, the life of crypto is just like a wheel somtimes its going up and sometimes its going down. So its better  to hold and wait the right time to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: