Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 53. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 06:05:19 AM
I already have some investment. I am holding them until I get some good profit. Besides I am waiting for some good coins to buy them at a cheap price. So that I can make more profit when the price will be high.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
July 24, 2018, 10:17:05 PM
My best personal investment is buying bitcoin and storing it in the long run, I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the market is currently on the rise and you can see at the end of the year what your investment returns.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 10:10:38 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

First of all I never invested totally from my own money....I earned something from signature and bounty campaigns and invested those for trading...Sometimes in my busy shedule I have done long tern investment of a small amount....or you can invest for mining...if the cost of electricity is much low in your area.
Activity: 29
July 24, 2018, 10:10:10 PM
On Contray, Current market situation is a good entry point for the new comers. It is also a good opportunity to average out your loss if you purchased bitcoin at $18K USD or above.
I think we should go long term and real price movement might happen around 2020.
monthly investment in bitcoin is most profitable strategy for any investor
Activity: 58
July 24, 2018, 09:48:29 PM
There are a lot of investment strategies but there is only one that never fails. It is HOLD for a few years, some people recommend to do trading, some recommend other methods but the best is to save your coins securely and long term. It is highly probable that when you compare price some years later you will see a high difference in price (positive in most cases depending on what coin you are investing).
Activity: 28
July 24, 2018, 09:43:25 PM
To me patience is the best strategy, just keep holding and be optimistic with any circumstances
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 24, 2018, 09:39:45 PM
in order to make good investing you need to do some things to know if you're investing is great. first, the timing. timing is the most important becauze if you have a good timing about the price I am sure that you earn big. second, you need to become patience yeah. because in investing we meed an timing right. so it is always in the patience.last, you need to become observer.updated about the price.
I agree about investing with a proper timing. There are investors out there that are complaining that only thought by investing to bitcoin, it will make them rich but they have problem of the time they invested.

Patience is also needed, you have to wait until your profits come. You can't become rich overnight unless you have businesses like those elites have.
We should know and be aware of the risk we're going to face when it comes to investment. Remember that there's no assurance that if you invest it's all about earning and winning. Failures may comes along the way unexpectedly. So, invest only what you can afford to lose, diversify, find your own strategy, and continue to explore new investment ideas.
Correct, there's no assurance in investment, combine all of those factors that you have mentioned and that will make someone good in investments.

Learn from your mistake and learn from the mistake of others as well.

Investment is a never-ending learning sequence so don't get tired of finding a way that will suit your way of living and lifestyle.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 09:30:07 PM
I remain hodl for the investment I have despite getting big losses. Almost half of my capital has been burned since the crash came, but I do not dare to take a big risk to sell my investment. I just believe a market crypto currency will recover again and make my investment back profit. And by the way what I expect to have come, you can see the market today especially bitcoin, crash up to $ 6000 but more or less only takes a week to recover to the $ 8400 it's a hope that has been fulfilled.
I’m in it for the long term and I don’t focus on daytrading, ever. However (and it took me a while to understand this), HODLing isn’t always the best way to fly either. Yes, the market is still in its infancy, and the new Googles and Facebooks may already be listed on Coinmarketcap and perhaps even in your portfolio. But your portfolio can be worth much more with a measured strategy, instead of passively HODLing. And let’s be honest, at least half of your motivation to buy crypto is to make a lot money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
July 24, 2018, 08:46:10 PM
I remain hodl for the investment I have despite getting big losses. Almost half of my capital has been burned since the crash came, but I do not dare to take a big risk to sell my investment. I just believe a market crypto currency will recover again and make my investment back profit. And by the way what I expect to have come, you can see the market today especially bitcoin, crash up to $ 6000 but more or less only takes a week to recover to the $ 8400 it's a hope that has been fulfilled.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
July 24, 2018, 07:58:53 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

in the current market conditions that do not have an increase, I always do the investment strategy by buying a low-priced coin and have a good future. this is useful for us to get profit by buying at low price and future potency for high pump. so our profit will be great if the market returns to normal.
My investment strategy is very simple but yet so effective. First i will buy bitcoins in the market when the price is low. And then wait for the right time to sell it, when im already satisfied with the price ill go but if not just hold. After i sell my bitcoin i will buy again bitcoin and repeat the process. I have now 2cars because of that simple strategy.
Activity: 250
July 24, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
Yes, the current situation of the market is not so good. And I think when the market is red it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin. So my own investment strategy is to buy bitcoin and hold it long term. We all know that bitcoin is the future. So I will hold it until the price rises up. I know that to earn a big profit I need to hold it long term with patience. Because patience is the key to earn more profit.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 24, 2018, 12:46:43 PM
Bitcoin is very volatile. So, you better buy some other coin. But, If you want to buy Bitcoin, you have to buy at day lows and sell when price is up. Now, this strategy is difficult for Bitcoin is up and down fast, in the same day. You can also buy for a long period. It would be dangerous.
Bitcoin is very volatile and most of the other crypto currencies are also so better invest on bitcoin long term because these volatility is just temporary.My strategy on bitcoin is just buy at the current price and hold it for some years like five years then we can know the real profits from investing on bitcoin.
Activity: 503
July 24, 2018, 12:41:29 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Overall, my strategy is to hold certain coins for a maximum of one year. I think the big volatility of the crypto market is a very good premise if you find the right coins to make a good profit for a short time.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 12:08:18 PM
Bitcoin is very volatile. So, you better buy some other coin. But, If you want to buy Bitcoin, you have to buy at day lows and sell when price is up. Now, this strategy is difficult for Bitcoin is up and down fast, in the same day. You can also buy for a long period. It would be dangerous.
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 24, 2018, 10:00:17 AM
Hello all.

in the current market conditions that do not have an increase, I always do the investment strategy by buying a low-priced coin and have a good future. this is useful for us to get profit by buying at low price and future potency for high pump. so our profit will be great if the market returns to normal.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 09:56:39 AM
It all depends, in my own understanding. If you are buying a Bitcoin it is very important to bear it in mind that long investment is involved. For people that bought cheap, they can sell at higher price if the market go high but for the situation of market as at now, it is more important to keep coin till you are satisfy of the market price. There is nothing to panic of I believe Bitcoin will rise by December this year
Activity: 238
July 24, 2018, 09:48:07 AM
Every Bitcoin investor is waiting on the good news of ETF approval.
As the date of the announcement is not clear some says 10th other 16th of next month but let's keep in mind that the announcement date could be extended by SEC at any time. I believe that SEC's decision will have a major effect on Bitcoin's price maybe a few times fold the effect of Bitcoin Futures approved last year.

That is a good signal for the market to move up fast. I believe that the price of BTC will be increased significantly prior to the ETF approval.
Activity: 238
July 24, 2018, 09:45:16 AM
On Contray, Current market situation is a good entry point for the new comers. It is also a good opportunity to average out your loss if you purchased bitcoin at $18K USD or above.
I think we should go long term and real price movement might happen around 2020.

That's a long hold. I personally think the price record will be breached very soon by Oct this year. Let's wait and see
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 06:57:39 AM
When knowing the majority market of coins experiencing turmoil may rely on long-term investment can be the best solution because when traders continue to capitalize on investments every day it will most likely only lead to panic and those who can not afford to be patient can incur losses.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
July 24, 2018, 06:39:18 AM
Keep Calm I am not in panic, because I believe that market is cycle based, and all the things going on here will be repeated in some Future as well as falling and rising of the prices.
If you are in panic situation, it may cause of bad to you and the crypto market, it's better to calm down. As of now the market are slightly increased especially the price of bitcoin are increasing now and it was moved up to $7700 and hopefully this is the beginning of recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: