Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 51. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 11:22:19 AM
i invest only 30%-40 % of fiat  in crypto currency  but not at all buy all coins or bitcoin , i wait for dip of bitcoin then i started to buy bitcoin , from bitcoin i can trading some alt coins which i can accumulate cheaply if bitcoin dip or rise ,   i store 10% of my port folio in alts and  30 % rest in bitcoin  for the accumulation.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 25, 2018, 11:18:39 AM
The strategy is quite simple. We invest a certain amount and expect growth. In cases of rapid growth, we sell, as after the rapid growth will fall. With moderate growth just waiting.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
July 25, 2018, 11:14:00 AM
investment strategy in my opinion now is the right time to buy and invest because now the price is still down, if you buy the next few months could be the price has gone up considerably.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
July 25, 2018, 10:44:26 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

There's nothing special strategy in my investing I just do simple invest mostly i buy coins when the price fall i never turn my money into bitcoins I just do simple invest i buy coins hold them never do panic sell.

I also prefer to do trading. just do simple invest it will give you huge profit without any lose
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 10:18:20 AM
I'm not investing, I'm just doing short-term trading to keep looking for profits when prices go up or down. or I just bought a coin for my long term hold, never invested to buy an ico coin because I'm not sure. I trading by follow free signal from various channels in telegram. do not predict themselves.
Activity: 167
July 25, 2018, 10:05:11 AM
I always research the market properly. analyze the market situation properly. Try to grab the coin when the price is getting low and take patience and sold it with high price.
Activity: 276
Merit: 254
July 25, 2018, 09:59:01 AM
I think its called averaging, I buying regularly regardless of price when I have some spare money. This way I reduce luck when buying regularly over very long period.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 09:42:46 AM
My investment strategy is very simple i just dont buy all investment in one shot i go for in split so on every dip i had started to buy in 20% so my average of buying price of btc is now in average and if the market cross $8000 then i will start getting profit. Will start selling my coins which i have bought in very low. This way i trade and keep my investment safe.
Everyone have their own investment strategy but I think the best strategy if you are beginner is buy low and sell high. As of now the price of bitcoin is on downtrend and you can apply that strategy and buy now and wait for the right time to sell it when the price goes up. It is very effective and you must do this strategy if ever your are newbie in this kind of investment.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
July 25, 2018, 09:31:26 AM
In the investment strategy, the most important thing is to be patient, without patience, we will easily panic and choose cut loss, and this is what is happening because many users panic and sell their assets at low prices, I'm sure they are sorry now.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 09:27:27 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?
There is a big difference between an investment strategy and a trading strategy. If you are an investor just keep calm or better forget about charts and prices and do something else and remind yourself to check it after a year or two Wink
Activity: 151
July 25, 2018, 09:26:20 AM
At the moment it is very difficult to talk about further investments, because in essence they are mostly based on our hopes and expectations. Projects do not find applications in the real sector, so many coins update the price bottom and roll down. What will happen next - in my opinion, the tops will survive this recession, but a trifle with a small capitalization - I doubt very much
Activity: 252
July 25, 2018, 09:24:50 AM
I think the most effective strategy for small and short term investments is to buy at low price and selling it at a high price after 2-5 years. You may endure a bit loss from some coins but if you analyze the market and identify the promising ones then you can definitely be in profitable side.
Activity: 84
July 25, 2018, 09:18:50 AM
In my view, now is the good moment to enter in the market and buy bitcoin or another altcoin major leading coins with a long term inversement strategy, or joining bounty campaign if you don't have money to buy.
Activity: 238
July 25, 2018, 09:15:46 AM
indeed the market conditions are not in good condition. but within a few days start to recover. Indeed, in the current conditions are a very high risk for investing. but I already bought altcoin and BTC last month. and now is experiencing an uptrend, what percentage I got.
copper member
Activity: 238
July 25, 2018, 09:08:09 AM
My investment strategy for small and short term.when the price is low I m buying some coin and wait selling for a good price.i hope that I can make more profit when the price will be high.i think if you my suggestion follow you can good profit from it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 08:51:40 AM
Investment strategy is when coin price down and the see supply of coin also see in the white paper actual what is work it doing if i like the project then will invest otherwise forget it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 08:47:30 AM
Well my investment strategy is that when the value of bitcoin drop down I will be going to bought as much as I can so that I can be able to bought it at a cheaper price and then I will just wait patiently for its value to rise up again even if it will take a long term so that I can be able to earn big profit if I sell it when the price rises.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
July 25, 2018, 08:46:44 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Well my strategy is to buy bitcoin at a cheap price then hold it until the price becomes good. Then its the time to sell it. Never feel hopeless guys, yes we experienced failure sometimes lets just take our mistake as a lesson. Maybe we are just lack of knowledge on how are we going to manage our bitcoin.
Activity: 182
July 25, 2018, 08:45:07 AM
To my point of view, current market condition is not so bad that investment is not possible. It is now recovering from the worst situation to the best, I guess. If you update you with the news on the industry regularly, nothing will seem worse then.
Activity: 56
July 25, 2018, 08:36:25 AM
I go for a simple strategy. Do not lose hope and wait for the right time to chess the trump. I believe in portfolio investment. Invest 1/4 of your money in BTC and other savings in two or more altcoins you can feel safe and potential. BTC stays in the place but for altcoin, I suggest to buy and sell at the right time with the right price, This is my theory which I follow.
Pages:
Jump to: