Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 50. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 02:24:20 PM
my strategy is to invest in the market for a long time. the main thing is not to sell the crypto currency in a bear market, you need to sell it when everyone is in a state of euphoria Smiley
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 02:17:33 PM
My investment strategy is quite simple. I would find a good project from other presented at the time on the market, and then find out, when it will be better to buy, during ICO, or right after it, when prices will be either dump or pump.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 01:51:51 PM
My investment strategy is very simple, I chose a good project and potentially then I do hold and wait for the price to go up. this looks simple but if it runs i think will continue to get good profit.
CJ7
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 01:45:06 PM
I think the current strategy is to buy and hold crypto as much as possible. do not panic when you see the price down, this is a common occurrence due to crowded market. keep track of the fluctuations that occur, and make sure to buy or sell at the right time.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 01:41:52 PM
if I prefer to invest in the coin the movement of the price graphs quickly gan. because I like short-term investing. and I always buy when the market price is down. then I wait until the price goes back then I sell it .
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 01:37:36 PM
Current situation is not good for crypto currency it is true but we should never panic on this situation to be safe from losses. I'm holding my all coins very tightly and waiting for good movement of market.
Activity: 47
July 25, 2018, 01:37:21 PM
Why panic? I'm sure that Bitcoin will grow by more than 200% in the future, so now is the time to make a good investment, and wait until the moment when he crosses over $ 20,000.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
July 25, 2018, 01:31:10 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

strategy in investing is to buy bitcoin in the moment people panic so they want to sell at a cheap price. other than that if we hold bitcoin and have a price decrease then we have to be patient and be positive that the price in the market will definitely rise so we can sell the bitcoin we have at an expensive price.
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 01:15:39 PM
Surely everybody will buy as much bitcoin and altcoin as much as possible to be able to earn a lot of profits and they will also sell all of their altcoin we market is going up and they will also earn very much profit so they will buy as much bitcoin as possible to be able to profit which is very much from bitcoin so I think it's all the strategy of people who use bitcoin
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 01:10:20 PM
In my opinion if you are invested then just like a farmer you need to wait for your seeds to grow. That's why you only invest with money you can live without for the time being as it will need time to mature. So HODLing is key.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
July 25, 2018, 12:51:08 PM
I will buy as much bitcoin as possible and I will resell our bitcoin on the rise so I will buy as much bitcoin as possible to earn very much profit in a short time so surely everyone will buy as much bitcoin and alcoin laniya as possible and they will sell all alcoin they are when the market is up so maybe it's the Strategy of everyone who uses cryptocurrency
Activity: 56
July 25, 2018, 12:46:05 PM
I think you should maintain some easy policy. I prefer to use the whole investment step by step. Don’t use your whole investment in same time. I always try to maintain average buying price of btc within 25%. Now the average market price is high so I surely make profit.
Activity: 56
July 25, 2018, 12:32:38 PM
I always maintain a very easy policy. I did not use all investment at a same time, I go step by step. My average buying price of btc was 25% now the average market is more than 7900 dollar. So I will make profit. This is the way of my trading.
Activity: 54
July 25, 2018, 12:24:50 PM
I just can't understand why no one knows this simple fact, if you can't trade or invest without making a loss, then you will not be able to invest and make profits. You might make some gains here and there as side income, but you're investing to make money, and lots of it. Very few know how to do this, if you don't buy at the ideal low, and don't sell at the ideal high, you will make very little and often end up with a loss. The best investment strategy is know what you are doing, and let the market come to you, if you chase the market your chance of loss goes off the charts. Money is difficult to make and easy to lose, help yourself and make it difficult to lose, which means setting your ideal entry and exit, then just wait and let it come to you. Over time you will perfect the strategy, or give it to someone who already knows, otherwise your money becomes the easy to lose type.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 25, 2018, 12:24:35 PM
It's quite questionable for everyone whether to hold or remove the funds at this moment. Considering the ATH we are somewhere around 50% - 60% market fall. This down trend & volatility shows negativity for investors. But this is where i strengthen my strategy. Holding with patience & when the market is on uptrend i sell them & re-buy at good lower point. Key for me is patience. Do not panic either. I personally accumulate the amount of BTC by this way & most importantly not changing my strategy even in a worst situations.
Activity: 134
July 25, 2018, 12:04:10 PM
Many of the strategies humans do to invest, what's more this is investing bitcoin. If my strategy is to invest in bitcoin, buy bitcoin when prices are down and sell when bitcoin goes up or I think I have gotten a profit.
Activity: 33
July 25, 2018, 12:01:51 PM
Its reality crypto market now are not good but bitcoin is more dependable to make profit. my all of investment in bitcoin. I think bitcoin are more secure from other altcoin and it is the best time for invest to get more profit.
Activity: 86
July 25, 2018, 11:40:23 AM
Personally my opinion and experience.

I choose several ICO-projects and keep an eye on them before their ICO starts, it is very important. If you see real preparations, strong community, press-publications BEFORE the ICO - good sign.

Projects I ususally choose at https://forico.io
Cause there is all the info about the projects, medias, experts and other aspects of the crypto-world (but I'm mostly interested in ICOs, also can check if there is some interesting event).
July 25, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Who can explain his strategy. Smiley

There are some strategies:
  • Bought -> expect a profit -> sell Cool
  • Bought -> you keep at least a year -> you sell at any price. Embarrassed

Choose you! Wink
Activity: 115
July 25, 2018, 11:26:07 AM
Short and small investment is to buy at a low price and sell it at a high price after 2-5 years. You may incur a slight loss of some coins but if you analyze the market and identify what is promising then you can definitely be on the lucrative side.
Pages:
Jump to: