Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 55. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 10:48:07 PM
Buy some, let it grow, then cash out the initial amount you invested. If the rest of it continues to grow, that is great. If there is a bubble and it bursts, you are not out any money because you took back your initial investment.

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 10:34:55 PM
Do not get carried away emotionally, and expect too much profit. Carried with relaxed, patient and do not often see the market prices that ultimately make you disappointed and bored. Slowly but surely when it is possible to sell though a small profit then sells, and when there is a chance to buy that may make a profit even if it is small. Then buy. Do it consistently with the commitments you have, where the principle is if there is a selling profit and if you have not made a profit, then hold it.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

My strategy, buy not in one coin but in various coins. Just in case when one coin loses another coin profit. Of course, there are several parameters to be considered for choosing the type of coin, at least within a month or two behind the coin price chart can be an analysis. Then the positive or negative issues about bitcoin can also be the cause of rising or falling prices. Indeed, bitcoin is always a reference for all digital currencies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 23, 2018, 10:19:30 PM
Buy hold and wait is my strategy... Buy projects you believe and hold them. Sometimes for a very long period of time but it is worth it.
Activity: 227
July 23, 2018, 10:08:11 PM
my strategy is just one hit and run, because I first got to know cryptocurency so buy in red and sell in green Grin
This is a true and simple strategy. Because in my opinion, this is a short-term investment. This will make you panic if the price experiences a very slow increase. But the concept of investing is actually storing coins that are predicted to have a future for long-term investment. So the profit will look big and significant.
Activity: 31
July 23, 2018, 09:03:18 PM
my strategy is just one hit and run, because I first got to know cryptocurency so buy in red and sell in green Grin
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 23, 2018, 08:39:49 PM
in order to make good investing you need to do some things to know if you're investing is great. first, the timing. timing is the most important becauze if you have a good timing about the price I am sure that you earn big. second, you need to become patience yeah. because in investing we meed an timing right. so it is always in the patience.last, you need to become observer.updated about the price.
I agree about investing with a proper timing. There are investors out there that are complaining that only thought by investing to bitcoin, it will make them rich but they have problem of the time they invested.

Patience is also needed, you have to wait until your profits come. You can't become rich overnight unless you have businesses like those elites have.
Activity: 55
July 23, 2018, 08:03:39 PM
Investing in long term, and joining bounty campaign to support my investment..
Activity: 560
July 23, 2018, 07:58:56 PM
The strategy that I apply in dealing with this situation is patient and calm. I am patient because the wheel is spinning and the conditions of this crisis are only temporary so we have to be strong in facing this test. This calm attitude I need to filter out any information whether it is really a fact or just a mere issue. If it's an issue then this calm attitude fortifies me from the panic that many people have. If I calm down then I will not be affected. Besides that, I also have to compensate for that attitude with the deep knowledge and insight of the crypto currency so that my stance is really strong and unshakable.
Activity: 50
July 23, 2018, 07:56:38 PM
I think the investment strategy is very simple indeed and I just do not buy all the investment in one shot I go to be divided so on every dip I start buying in 20% so my average btc buying price is now average and if market cross over $ 8000 then I will start to make a profit. Will start selling my coins I bought very low. In this way I trade and keep my investment safe. How about you. Thanks
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 07:55:49 PM
It is a clear truth that the current market is somehow not good at all especially in terms of selling. But it is the best time for people to also buy some and hold especially beginners who wish to enjoy the fruit of crypto investment. I always buy some coin when I see it dropping because I see better days ahead.
Activity: 131
July 23, 2018, 07:51:38 PM
I do not have a specific strategy, but I always stick to the maximally simple but extremely effective method ... do not put all the eggs in one basket ... so it's better to invest your investment amount in different directions ... but I think the least knowledgeable people and so is excellent this is understood
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 04:24:26 PM
simple, I try to accumulate all the coins that interest me now, I'm not a trader, I'm a holder. I just have to understand when the time is right to get out of my positions and sell everything
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 04:18:42 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Since I am hearing a positive news from so many countries in the world about acceptance and allowance of Bitcoin in the area, I am worrying less than before. Because everything's seems like Bitcoin is heading towards great future.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
July 23, 2018, 04:02:48 PM
My investment strategies are buy during ICO,during dip,trade when its necessary with carefulness, even buy more as soon as it enters the market, and holdlong if necessary ..

That is a smart strategy and either being the investor's at the early stage of ICO where you get more than 30% bonus or buying the token after the dump will be more beneficial and when it comes to master strategy buying in bearish and selling in bullish will do the job.
Activity: 462
July 23, 2018, 04:02:36 PM
Some coins have great future so i hold them tight never to sale not until when its obvious i should,while i watch out for some good coins during their ICO sale to buy and resale as their price get pumped.
Activity: 314
July 23, 2018, 03:59:28 PM
make your investment capital into some parts so that if we suffer a loss on one part, we can use some more to make a profit. so part of our capital can cover each other
Activity: 122
July 23, 2018, 03:54:00 PM
The strategies I used and its working is buy during ICO,during dip,trade when its necessary with carefulness, even buy more as soon as it enters the market, and holdlong to good profit..
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 03:47:30 PM
My investment strategies are buy during ICO,during dip,trade when its necessary with carefulness, even buy more as soon as it enters the market, and holdlong if necessary ..
Activity: 247
July 23, 2018, 03:29:43 PM
the strategy is the same as usual. accumulates bitcoin especially when in short-term and special trading altcoins especially those being pumped. try to start small and trade briefly and see how the market works.
Pages:
Jump to: