Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 52. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
July 25, 2018, 08:35:14 AM
Every business to be more successful in profit, it requires strategy that can be taken as a high risk of investment, which can be applicable to to Crypto industrial by investing when the market price has falling part, for instance past three months plus bitcoin and other alt-coin has been down.
for now, I'm not very concerned with profit. I am currently aiming to collect as many sets of real estate and assets in online business. well, after that many, and according to my estimation, I think it is the right time to collect profit from the hard work I do. well, so far, that's all I planned.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 08:33:04 AM
In my opinion, the best strategy in investing is buying cheap then selling at a high price, and now is a good time to buy bitcoin because I'm sure August prices will soon reach $ 10,000.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 08:31:08 AM
Investment strategy  guides an  actions with respect to asset allocation. Strategies vary, but they are based on individual goals, risk , belief, tolerance and future needs for capital. Choosing an investment strategy or style is no different than choosing investments: Each investor is unique and the best strategy is the one that works best for their unique investment objectives and tolerance for risk.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 08:24:00 AM
Every business to be more successful in profit, it requires strategy that can be taken as a high risk of investment, which can be applicable to to Crypto industrial by investing when the market price has falling part, for instance past three months plus bitcoin and other alt-coin has been down.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 08:08:24 AM
Buy bitcoin when prices go down, and sell when prices rise. Furthermore, hold some bitcoin for the long term and wait for a high price increase so as to gain big profits, in addition to also buy some other coins that allow to gain profit. I do this continuously so that every price movement in the cryptocurrency market, I really enjoy it and always be faithful in monitoring the price movements.
Activity: 266
July 25, 2018, 08:02:56 AM
My strategy is just like the others. In ico or altcoins i buy during it presale but  of course you must read the project then with that it is on your own if you will believe in the project. Sometimes i buy when the price drops for about 50% of its previous value.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 25, 2018, 08:00:09 AM
in order to make good investing you need to do some things to know if you're investing is great. first, the timing. timing is the most important becauze if you have a good timing about the price I am sure that you earn big. second, you need to become patience yeah. because in investing we meed an timing right. so it is always in the patience.last, you need to become observer.updated about the price.
I agree about investing with a proper timing. There are investors out there that are complaining that only thought by investing to bitcoin, it will make them rich but they have problem of the time they invested.

Patience is also needed, you have to wait until your profits come. You can't become rich overnight unless you have businesses like those elites have.
We should know and be aware of the risk we're going to face when it comes to investment. Remember that there's no assurance that if you invest it's all about earning and winning. Failures may comes along the way unexpectedly. So, invest only what you can afford to lose, diversify, find your own strategy, and continue to explore new investment ideas.
This is another mistake that new players in bitcoin investment make. Make sure you have enough capital before starting, because this investment is long-term and the results cannot be taken in the near future. Do not let you even be owed just because of investing bitcoin, but without proper preparation.
Activity: 128
July 25, 2018, 07:57:33 AM
My strategy is entering the market when the prices are low. So I can get off the Bitcoin or other altcoin in cheap price ,then I wait for the perfect time to sell them on a good price. It needs lots of patience but its not too easy.

Activity: 125
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 07:50:44 AM
I buy when the price falls and I hodl for the price to rise. Just study the market and know the right time to buy and sell and I think you will be fine
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 07:47:45 AM
It depends on you. I suggest you invest with a little amount first to start say  $ 500 then you later invest huge sums when you generate profit
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 07:42:47 AM
I personally side with you concerning the situation of bitcoin now. The strategy to use now is to hold the coins you have patiently and wait for it to generate profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 07:37:25 AM
My Strategy is intvest in top 15 coin and logout from exchange form long time. Another startegy is sell the coin december keep the fund in fiat currency. Buy again when peoples are hopeless , loss interest in crypto currency.
Activity: 294
July 25, 2018, 07:27:53 AM
Most effective strategy for small and short term investments is to buy at low price and selling it at a high price after a few years, looking at the market situation. Analysing is key here.
Activity: 82
July 25, 2018, 06:48:56 AM
Just continue to hodl for me, I was fortunate enough to get in back in January 2017 when prices were comparatively low, as it stands I'm no longer looking to invest anymore so i'm just going to hodl and see what happens
Activity: 123
July 25, 2018, 06:47:50 AM
My strategy is entering the market when the prices are low. Then I buy some promising coins which have high chances to rise. Then I wait for the perfect time to sell them on a good price. It needs lots of patience to follow this strategy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 06:33:17 AM
I think the market trend is gradually reversing but I think what we need to do at the bad times  is to hodl instead of making panic selling.
Having a good knowledge about the market trend through studying also helps to make good decisions during difficult times.
Activity: 210
July 25, 2018, 06:29:51 AM
we should study our entry and exit points,knowing how well your coins will performed are very important since the volatility inside are very risky,you should do deep research and learned some fundamentals for you to able to decide whether you will go long or you will go short,it is important to take the risk and knows your capabilities and limitations....there are many strategies that are spreading on the social media, but only you will know whats the best to do, its depends on your capacity and capabilities. Following others strategies have two outcomes, its either success or failure. If you follow others you will might notice that some are not fits to you and sometimes you will not believe all the strategies they say its better to create your own strategies...
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 25, 2018, 06:26:19 AM
Im just holding my coins though, because i know sooner or later bitcoin and so as the other coin will increase their prices p, hopefully its not long enough though i cant take it anymore, despite that different problems that soaring across the crypto world, and making the price decrease.

But then again best hope for the coins i holding to, rooting for its success.
Activity: 43
July 25, 2018, 06:23:43 AM
Everyone’s strategy is different. I think it’s better to create own strategies by doing a lots of market research. By the way I am holding my coin because I think prices may rise soon.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 06:09:14 AM
I could simplify,basically my strategy is buying when the price is dump (not redmarket) ,because i feel and i know that i have a big chance to gain when i buy when the price was dumped, i could say this because i already experienced it.
Pages:
Jump to: