Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 54. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 06:26:37 AM
Well,  I just buy when the price has fallen and wait till the price shoots up. One thing we should uphold in this business is patience. Have patience and hodl till the right time
Activity: 29
July 24, 2018, 06:07:09 AM
Long-term investment and averaging.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 24, 2018, 05:52:09 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Panic selling are just effective for those newbie and to prevent to do not happen again. Review first the coin that you're planning to Invest, dont just Invest because of Its hype, you must know It as well, to make you guarantee that you're money has a bright future.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
July 24, 2018, 05:07:17 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

My investment strategy is simple. Just #HODL it for the long-term because Bitcoin has a bright future ahead. However, if you are skilled enough in day trading with Bitcoin, I believe you can make quick profits of it. For long-term #HODLing, it would be less riskier and have a great chance for you to earn greater profits. If you learn how to manage your risks or having a mindset that whatever Bitcoin's price have, it would be worth holding it in the long run. After all, Bitcoin has a bright future ahead.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
July 24, 2018, 04:47:22 AM
Keep Calm I am not in panic, because I believe that market is cycle based, and all the things going on here will be repeated in some Future as well as falling and rising of the prices.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 02:10:51 AM
I shifted for now in bitcoin. I practice swing trades on it because my altcoins is like a patient in a hospital that is comatose and its been months with no gains at all. Maybe if see a news that can pump the altcoins, I'll start trading it again.
Activity: 22
July 24, 2018, 02:02:42 AM
Our best strategy is PATIENCE.
buy bitcoin at around $ 7000 and patiently wait for it to sell over $ 10,000 then sell them and we'll make a profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 01:49:23 AM
for me my investment strategy I'm buying at a low-priced coin and should be famous coins for you to be able to recover your coin shopping investment and you should be asking for it at good price and my volume
Activity: 42
July 24, 2018, 01:26:28 AM
Personally, I prefer to divide my investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Activity: 149
July 24, 2018, 12:51:59 AM
The idea of hodling is in my opinion not as profitable as day trading. With the right education,I believe an ijnvedtor can make more profit if he were to only hodl about 40% of his coins and use the rest to actively trade. At the moment that is what I am doing.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 24, 2018, 12:51:09 AM
Yeah market are so bad condition still.But BTC are good growing i see in the previous week. I have some coin & i'm not panic seller that's why i'm trying trade with those coin.Today i got 800$ by trading with PUNDI X against BTC pair. Regularly i make some profit from trade. Don't sell your coin without market increasing.             
Activity: 219
July 24, 2018, 12:44:18 AM
My investment strategy is to buy some coin in a low price and patiently wait with holding the coin until the price is up and already gave us a big profit. But first to do is research a good crypto
I only spend 20% of my money to do this. 80% of my capital is for day trading. Day trading makes me more profitable.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 24, 2018, 12:31:48 AM
in order to make good investing you need to do some things to know if you're investing is great. first, the timing. timing is the most important becauze if you have a good timing about the price I am sure that you earn big. second, you need to become patience yeah. because in investing we meed an timing right. so it is always in the patience.last, you need to become observer.updated about the price.
I agree about investing with a proper timing. There are investors out there that are complaining that only thought by investing to bitcoin, it will make them rich but they have problem of the time they invested.

Patience is also needed, you have to wait until your profits come. You can't become rich overnight unless you have businesses like those elites have.
We should know and be aware of the risk we're going to face when it comes to investment. Remember that there's no assurance that if you invest it's all about earning and winning. Failures may comes along the way unexpectedly. So, invest only what you can afford to lose, diversify, find your own strategy, and continue to explore new investment ideas.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 12:06:59 AM
Before investing we should see the specification of the coin, how good is the the team ,and should know about the coin
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 12:03:54 AM
My investment strategy is to buy some coin in a low price and patiently wait with holding the coin until the price is up and already gave us a big profit. But first to do is research a good crypto
Activity: 113
July 23, 2018, 11:57:39 PM
Oh, like that? So my strategy in invest is wait at perfect time, not in a hurry to invest and make good strategy in the future. I will invest at price or market when at good condition. So when market and price at good condition like i want, i will invest at that time. Smiley
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 11:09:53 PM
For this difficult time. I choose my own investment strategy. do not follow the crowd. Do not buy massively. In my opinion, we should buy more potential virtual currency like ETH and BTC to store it. Buy as soon as the price is low, you think this price is safe to buy.
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
July 23, 2018, 11:08:06 PM
Dont have any strategy but i'm sure with holding for a long time will brough me so much profit,i'm doing trading and ICO investment
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
July 23, 2018, 10:55:46 PM
Hello all.

My investment strategy is simple. I always wait for the red market, buy at the bottom and sell at high prices. I think this strategy is really useful in the Cryptocurrency market and it's for people with little capital to invest. This is a very interesting market and it gives us many ideas to do business.
Activity: 89
July 23, 2018, 10:53:42 PM
All investors has its own strategy, one thing for sure is that you can earn on bitcoin in your own strategy, but most of them are on how to hold the bitcoin and when is the right time to buy or invest. If you think the price is lowest then its time for you to buy, or hold how much bitcoin you have, but if you think its in the highest market value, you can sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: