Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 56. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 03:05:52 PM
Diversify your portfolio in more than 10 coins, for which You Did Your Own Research, and just wait. Even if you make mistakes in choice of some coins, they all get pumped sooner or later. And if we hit bull market any time soon, almost every coin is a winner.
Activity: 38
July 23, 2018, 12:22:06 PM
It seems am out of strategy as every method has been exhausted on this bear market. The investment strategy am using now is buying valuable coins that are airdropped that people are selling for penny on decentralized.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
July 23, 2018, 12:13:16 PM
Buy low sell high if the token price fall more then buy more.
hold it till you reach the selling point you want.
make sure the coin or token you will have has a great potential and do update the people everytime.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 12:11:01 PM
My strategy is to follow the market and the news very closely and try to use Delta hedging technique and increase the short/long positions according the market sentiment. As for a strategy that can be executed is hodl patiently, trying to find opportunities in blockchain although very small nominal and start activities as usual.

I think To know all that we have to be smart and learn to read situation from current condition. Ask your friends how bitcoin prospects are for the short and long term. I admit I will not always make a fortune in investing in bitcoin, but with everything I say we can minimize the chance for us to lose
In my mind I just wanted to buy bitcoin at the lowest price and sell bitcoin at the best price. All we can do depends on how we read the opportunities that come like the pump and throw away the moment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
July 23, 2018, 12:00:23 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

It is important to find a profitable strategy operating on the BTC market and stick to its principles. Bitcoin is an asset characterized by high volatility and it is wise to test our activities on a demo account. Another alternative path is to trust the experience of other traders, such as @jaynemesis, which can be found in the eToro Discovery Tool.

By investing in Bitcoin, you can either buy a BTC (open a long one) or sell it (open a short position). There is no right strategy in Bitcoin trading and the most important element of each should be careful monitoring of the market. This is particularly important considering the high BTC volatility mentioned above.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 11:58:23 AM
I come out of the market, I will invest in other projects, then I will return to the market, when everything is settled, I will now earn dollars
Activity: 126
July 23, 2018, 11:56:41 AM
The most important thing, you have not to be so panic. And don't be careful all process. Good investigate is good investment and good investment is more money
Activity: 6
July 23, 2018, 11:54:24 AM
holding is the best strategy
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 11:53:20 AM
I dont invest on ICO yet, bit i invest on coin have future for sure. Looking the chart does have meaning.. Investing in low price and selling it on high price, is my main investing strategy!
Activity: 109
July 23, 2018, 11:49:14 AM
The best strategy is that we need to get involved be observant and study how the bitcoin works and how can we  be healthy on. If you have bitcoins, just keep them for a long time; don’t daily trade; ignore the news.
Activity: 92
July 23, 2018, 11:31:43 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg

The cryptocurrency market requires enormous patience. I'm holding some coin in the top 20. My strategy is hold to die. When I get profit I sell them
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 11:31:06 AM
Hello all.

Given the fact that I deal with the crypto currencies as an additional source of funds. I personally rely on them to bring me big profits after at least a few years, so my strategy is pretty long-term.
Activity: 33
July 23, 2018, 10:57:39 AM
Hello all.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg

I suggest to study the market cycle before investing, so you do not panic when the market is deteriorating. And one more thing, do not rush to sell when the price decreases because you will only get a little profit if in a hurry.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 23, 2018, 10:44:32 AM
Well, I don't consider myself as an expert because I believe that there is always something to explore. However, I would like to share my Satoshis that I have learnt from experienced members. The market is undervalued at this stage according to my research and hence I believe, it is a right time for getting involved with the market. However, I would go with systematic investment plan which emphasizes buying in smaller units at a higher frequency of time. This allows us to take the benefit of every price level from the market during the particular timescale.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
July 23, 2018, 10:43:13 AM
Hello all.

My strategy is just buy and buy when the price is cheap and then hodl while watching the price of bitcoin move. If miss the chance of a profit then I will hodl for a longer time. When however a small profit comes, I would sell my bitcoins and then buy alt coins with the profits made.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 10:42:26 AM
I choose to hold and be patient when bitcoin prices fall, and I wait for the possibility of bitcoin prices to increase, and then I will sell when the price is high. I threw away my panic, because I believed bitcoin could increase again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
July 23, 2018, 10:34:45 AM
My investment strategy is very simple. It is just holding your crypto untill prices are up. I believe that it's inevitable in the future because this industry is continuing to develop.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
July 23, 2018, 10:31:26 AM
Hello all.

of course experience will play an important role as it happens today, the decline is so considerable and makes many assets go down and cheaper. there are several options that can be done if the situation decreases every day. some speculate buy back in larger quantities in order to balance the asset amount, or make a quick trade just to get a small profit. well this is what will require experience.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 10:28:02 AM
Before investing in crypto world especially bitcoins you must study the chart and risk management.

There are six rules to manage risk.

1. Only trade when you have an edge
2. Always have a plan
3. Look at both sides of the market
4. Dont go overkill on leverage
5. Position size
6. Have an exit strategy.

If you follow this it can minimize your losses and increase your gain potential.
Activity: 12
July 23, 2018, 10:22:19 AM
so far i'm still waiting, to have a bitcoin (btc), i currently do not have btc, but hope have btc with investment still i think.
Pages:
Jump to: