Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 59. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 06:05:55 AM
Basically I use long term investments, I buy bitcoin and keep it until better times. But sometimes I buy small coins, which are soon filed as soon as the price increases a little.
Activity: 77
Merit: 17
July 23, 2018, 05:53:51 AM
In situations like what we have right now,my strategy is to buy as many coins as I can when the price is down. Patiently hold them for sometimes and sell when the price is already up. That is the strategy that I do in order to still get good amount of profit even if the market is dry.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 05:53:06 AM
My investment strategy is quite simple - I just buy bitcoin or other promising cryptocurrency and do nothing else with it. Not selling, I wait until the price rises well.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 05:47:06 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg

Bitcoin is up 175% compared to the last year, so for me, it doesn't seem bad at all. I think now is a great time to invest! Hold, zoom out and don't watch the price action to close  Wink
July 23, 2018, 05:33:51 AM
my strategy to investment I'll buy more tokens and hold it for week/month's  . be patient that is a good asset to become successful ..
Activity: 46
July 23, 2018, 05:28:11 AM
My own investment strategy is long term strategy because I don't have experience and knowledge in trading so that's my strategy while market goes down I'll buy more tokens and hold it for months then sell it. In long term strategy if you don't have patience you'll not earn big profit patience is the key to earn profit.
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 04:58:21 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg
In times like these, all I have to do is to extend my patience. I will not  pressure myself and I will not rush on things. I might regret on it. But I will not desire for biggest profit.Everything for me is just in moderation.
Activity: 26
July 23, 2018, 04:55:22 AM
My tips are believe in yourself, believe in your decision and wait  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 04:41:39 AM
Hello all.

There are many types of investment strategies first of all you can invest for mining if your electricity cost is low in your area or you can use solar power for mining so you can make a large profit by mining Bitcoins.Second is that trading.

There are two ways to trade short time investment and long time investment. in short time investment you need to keep watch on the price change of the Bitcoins and sell them smartly you can use some apps which will notify you about the price change of Bitcoins. And at last there are long time investment in which you have to keep your Bitcoins as like you have an asset and sell them in future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
July 23, 2018, 04:34:32 AM
All of us here has different strategies, but for me the best strategy is to hold then everytime there's a good opportunity to buy then buy and just hold your BTC or other crypto currency which is popular because this strategy is the lowest risk strategy in this world we all know that bitcoin is the future if you read about Bitcoin so for me there's no need to get panic everytime there's a deep because it is normal in the market thats why whales make some strategy to get BTC on deep and buy some more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 23, 2018, 04:24:18 AM
Hello all.

As for me, when the market is red it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin where as you can buy bitcoin in a low price and with this you only need small start up amount. And when the market is green then it is when appropriate to sell bitcoin, where as you can earn on what you have initially invested. It is simple like reading the market on what is about to happened. All in all bitcoin is really a good place in where to invest.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
July 23, 2018, 04:16:54 AM
Hello all.

Just like what other said waiting to the right time to the price of it decrease so that they can buy and wait again when it increase so that you can get a big profit but you need your patience because you will be waiting for a long time.
Activity: 32
July 23, 2018, 03:54:17 AM
To me, I keep holding my coin and wait for suitable time to buy and sell
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 03:52:14 AM
My strategy is to wait for the collapse of the market. So I can get off the cheap price and sell at high prices. But just a reminder not easy to wait and may increase you will sink further. So you should take a lot of patience because it can happen to you.
my strategy is similar , i also do a lot of research before investing and lear as much as possible. reviews also help alot
Activity: 31
July 23, 2018, 03:31:40 AM
personally I do not have any what I just buy in my opinion the most promising crypt and put it off for a long time!
Activity: 121
July 23, 2018, 03:27:22 AM
My current investment strategy now is Long term strategy i buy more coins now because the market goes down its good to buy more coins. I will wait for 1 or 2 years before selling it. I'm still newbie in crypto so my strategy is only long term investment because i  don't have more knowledge to do the short term trade.
Activity: 294
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 23, 2018, 03:14:53 AM
Hello all.

In my own preferences, this time when the market is still not good, i would rather to kepp holding my bitcoin and wait untill the price is reach its peak. because personally i used bitcoin for a long term investment. So, i will wait it until the price is increasing significantly.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 03:05:57 AM
Hello all.

Purchase strategy when it is cheap and resistant so that the market price improves and can give big advantage. and never fear when the price drops drastically. Because the price will definitely rise again.
Activity: 14
July 23, 2018, 02:35:10 AM
I don't know some complicated strategy yet. I'm still learning. Right now, I'm doing buy low sell high. There are times I do buy low then hold.
Activity: 546
July 23, 2018, 02:32:46 AM
My investing strategy is simple. I only invest in altcoins at the lower price sinced I can be able to afford it. And onced the market goes up at a good situation, I will sell it immediately at the moment my desired profits will be reached. I also invest in bitcoins but I hold it for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: