Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 58. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

In order to make an investment, we have to set a good and good strategy in the effort to make a big profit, because in business and to be able to achieve a successful and successful investment is to take a policy and a quick and precise decision in seeing a changes in market prices in terms of sales and purchases.

As we can see  the price is not so good us we expect, this is the best time to buy, a chance for the new investor to purchase as much as they can. Patiently wait for the price raise, to have a big profits someday.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

In order to make an investment, we have to set a good and good strategy in the effort to make a big profit, because in business and to be able to achieve a successful and successful investment is to take a policy and a quick and precise decision in seeing a changes in market prices in terms of sales and purchases.
Activity: 71
July 23, 2018, 07:27:40 AM
you have to  be patient when you are going to invest, we can profit if you can be patient more years,
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 23, 2018, 07:20:36 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

To be honest, my investment in bitcoin is kind of long-term investment, and to face the condition like this, when the market is not good, i prefer to keep on holding my bitcoin I will wait patiently until the price of bitcoin is rising up again and reach its peak.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 07:17:56 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

your right that at this current situation, a lot of investors not just only in bitcoin but also included the altcoins had panic, and this is a normal reaction of all newcomers that only facing this moment for the first time, they think that they really lost of their money but this is just crypto is, patience is a must.

some other investors are decided to choose a short term investment to earn little profits, why? because this is the only way to earn separately in your holding coins/tokens, this might help to increase your earning, not too much but enough to be said that you earn a profits. but take note, this only works for those who had an experience in crypto at all.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 07:15:38 AM
My investment strategy is to plan first before I take action. So that I don't a mistake in the future. I prefer to buy a bitcoin when the price going down. And I can buy many coin in a low price. I also preferred in a long time investment. As it is long time in your hand  the bigger the possibility that is being higher.
Activity: 163
July 23, 2018, 07:11:05 AM
- Set Goals, Determining your investment goals is certainly the first step you should take before actually allocating your money. Before understanding why you should invest and understand what's important to you, it's funny even when you're thinking of getting into the 'game' of investing.
-Determine Risk Tolerance, How big is the risk of loss that you can bear and what you are ready to take? Match with your purpose of investing. Every time you invest, you can potentially earn some returns. Will these returns help you reach your pre-determined financial goals / goals? Connect also to the level of risk behind it. Does the level of risk match the potential benefits that can be obtained?
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 23, 2018, 07:10:16 AM
I will use when the price of all the coins has decreased as the last few months. I do not panic when the coins are experiencing negative sentiments and I will believe if the price will again improve. I will keep holding until I get a profit even in small amounts.
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 07:02:21 AM
It's important to have a clear, precise investment objective. Your investment objective should consider factors such as the level of income or capital growth you're seeking to achieve, and for what purpose. You'll also need to consider your risk appetite when developing an investment objective. Consider what your investment timeframe is. If you have a long-term investment timeframe, you may have more capacity to ride out any market downturns, and so could consider investments with higher risk / higher return profiles. If your investment timeframe is short, you may need to be more cautious.

I do prefer a short time investment my money always rolls gathered small profits but it is effective will become bigger if always rolling and the profits will start another investment to be  more grows level up of the capital invested amount my strategy is slowly but surely have gained.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
July 23, 2018, 06:56:37 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good.
Why everyone talks that the market isn't so good? bitcoin has been good, are you mostly holding altcoins?

I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry
I've been holding after learning my mistake.

Just HODL.
in order to make good investing you need to do some things to know if you're investing is great. first, the timing. timing is the most important becauze if you have a good timing about the price I am sure that you earn big. second, you need to become patience yeah. because in investing we meed an timing right. so it is always in the patience.last, you need to become observer.updated about the price.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 23, 2018, 06:50:27 AM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good.
Why everyone talks that the market isn't so good? bitcoin has been good, are you mostly holding altcoins?

I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry
I've been holding after learning my mistake.

Just HODL.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
July 23, 2018, 06:48:09 AM
Buy some bitcoin when the price is down, and sell it when the price is rising, of course if there is profit should be sold, and do regularly, then we will always benefit from this investment. The important thing is never to sell bitcoin when the price drops that we end up experiencing losses, because even small we will always benefit as long as we want to be patient in waiting for rising bitcoin prices.
Activity: 68
July 23, 2018, 06:42:46 AM
Hello all.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg
Everyone's strategy is very different, even if they have one teacher, there is also a difference in its application. It's interesting to share ideas like this. For myself I prefer to use the pull strategy. If the situation is not good, I will not invest. But seeing the current market potential, I think it's very good to enter.
Activity: 88
July 23, 2018, 06:32:55 AM
My strategy is to follow the market and the news very closely and try to use Delta hedging technique and increase the short/long positions according the market sentiment. As for a strategy that can be executed is hodl patiently, trying to find opportunities in blockchain although very small nominal and start activities as usual.
Activity: 50
July 23, 2018, 06:25:34 AM
Buy as many as possible of the bitcoins and keep it until 2020?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 06:22:29 AM
Hello all.

My own particular speculation system is long haul technique since I don't have understanding and learning in exchanging with the goal that's my procedure while showcase goes down I'll purchase more tokens and hold it for a considerable length of time at that point offer it. In long haul technique on the off chance that you don't have persistence you'll not gain enormous benefit tolerance is the way to win benefit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 06:19:35 AM
Hello all.

My investment strategy is really simple, holding a lot of USDT. waiting for the red market, buy low and sell high. I've done that strategy a lot of times and it is great for me. But you have to know when the market is up or down, which is very difficult to do. But if you master it, you will use that strategy wisely.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 06:11:10 AM
I do not have any strategy at the moment because I'm still panicking in the market. I lost a lot of money because the market fell, I decided to hold it to the end and not sell them if they do not increase again because if you right now I will lose a lot.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 06:10:55 AM
For me,my investment strategy is to by coin while it is still at low market price value and hold it for a long term and sell it when the price value will bounce back to a high price for us to gain more profit.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 06:08:14 AM
Hello all.

if I do not have a specific strategy, to make my investment simply by choosing the altcoin that I think has potential, and I will keep it for the next few years until the price goes up and gives me the profit as I expected, now is our chance to invest, because many altcoin have not raised their prices at their highest price.
Pages:
Jump to: