Pages:
Author

Topic: Your investment strategy? - page 62. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
July 22, 2018, 06:15:38 PM
before investing I usually search for the news updated from a cryptocurrency then learn it so that I can find the thought or conclude it will be what it is a cryptocurrency it's just then I invest it there
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 05:56:08 PM
My investment strategy is buying tokens in low prices i hodl it and wait for the time to pump and sell it in a high price.
Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
July 22, 2018, 04:56:31 PM
I have $ 4000, and my investment strategy is $ 2000 on ETH, $ 1000 on Bitcoin and $ 1000 left, I invest in some ICO projects in July. I think the division of my assets is a safe and profitable method
Activity: 348
July 22, 2018, 04:54:08 PM
My investment strategy - 55% Bitcoin, 15% Ethereum, 5% EOS, 5%NEO, 5% Stellar, 15% in new perspective altcoins such as Sparkster, Seele, Pchain and Sentinel.

That's a really good strategy and I have similar plans except the last bit as I would invest 15% in the new bounty which has great prospectus like Chynge, Policypal, XYO and all. One more strategy is buy at less hodl and sell at high.
I do not appreciate investing in XYO. This is a failed project because after XYO is listed on IDEX and the price has dropped a lot. Should not invest in new projects, we should focus on investing in ETH and Bitcoin
Activity: 363
July 22, 2018, 04:50:47 PM
Just like all the other people do in here, just buy when the price is low and then sell when it touched a good ROI for you, that is the best thing that you can do, specially on bearmarkets, that is what everybody should do with their invested money

That is the basic thing for investors. But to determine the price range to buy it is a very difficult thing. The most intelligent investment strategy of the time is to buy Bitcoin at 100% of your assets. Bitcoin prices are set to rise in August
Activity: 308
July 22, 2018, 04:48:35 PM
My investment strategy is to invest in Bitcoin and some potential altcoin in the crypto market. The coin in the top 10 then I think these are coins are not safe. Because these coins have no application to serve in human life
Activity: 118
July 22, 2018, 04:35:22 PM
Just like all the other people do in here, just buy when the price is low and then sell when it touched a good ROI for you, that is the best thing that you can do, specially on bearmarkets, that is what everybody should do with their invested money
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
July 22, 2018, 04:31:17 PM
My investment strategy is fairy Simple.  Ride the alt coins in up markets and when things get over bought run to the safety of bitcoin and wait for the alt coins to crash.  Wash rinse and repeat.  If I get caught in a bad trade I try not to panic sell and go with more of a HODL.  I try to buy projects I believe in. 
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
July 22, 2018, 04:22:39 PM
My only strategy is to buy when the market is red. At present, the price of the market has fallen sharply from the end of last year, but we should not be afraid and think that Bitcoin will collapse. Everyone should be happy to buy Bitcoin at the low price as current

I like your strategy very much. I usually do the same thing and try to get more when the market is crashing. The best strategy is to buy low and sell high but if you are bad at understanding when it's low or high you can hold. At some point you'll notice that you have much more than you had before and spend it on the things you used to only dream of.
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 03:50:53 PM
My only strategy is to buy when the market is red. At present, the price of the market has fallen sharply from the end of last year, but we should not be afraid and think that Bitcoin will collapse. Everyone should be happy to buy Bitcoin at the low price as current
Activity: 296
July 22, 2018, 03:42:41 PM
My one and only strategy is to use half of the investment to invest on ICO and buy altcoins while keep rest half to buy ethereum or bitcoin on a dump.
I think that is a perfect strategy. Half of the investment in ICO projects and half of buying Bitcoin or ETH will greatly reduce the risk for you. I will apply your strategy now to be able to overcome this difficult period
copper member
Activity: 308
July 22, 2018, 03:40:39 PM
My one and only strategy is to use half of the investment to invest on ICO and buy altcoins while keep rest half to buy ethereum or bitcoin on a dump.
Activity: 331
StartFi
July 22, 2018, 03:40:15 PM
Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Currently, my strategy for cryptocurrency is HOLD. In the days when the market is in red, I never feel afraid because I know the market price will rise a lot in the future, I will still hold Bitcoin and Altcoin until the price of the market increases up to 10 times compared to present
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
July 22, 2018, 03:29:19 PM
My investment strategy - 55% Bitcoin, 15% Ethereum, 5% EOS, 5%NEO, 5% Stellar, 15% in new perspective altcoins such as Sparkster, Seele, Pchain and Sentinel.

That's a really good strategy and I have similar plans except the last bit as I would invest 15% in the new bounty which has great prospectus like Chynge, Policypal, XYO and all. One more strategy is buy at less hodl and sell at high.
I am still new in investing so I don't have yet the idea in some other thing, so right now my strategy is to invest as much as I can and afford to, I am still in the learning process and making sure that I will lot whatever I will do here, so I am doing everything for it, and I could say that investing even for a little really helps a lot.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
July 22, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

Activity: 224
July 22, 2018, 03:15:18 PM
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 22, 2018, 03:09:39 PM
Currently BTC and all other cryptocurrencies are in a bearish trend. Its smart to keep holding your coins and also keep on adding more to your portfolio while the market is running low. Once we see start of bullish market, its hard to say which new heights BTC and other cryptocurrencies will reach this time. If you are investing and trading in cryptocurrencies, always remember never sell your coins in loss. Stay patient and wait for the right opportunity. Volatility of the market can make your rich or poor overnight. As long as BTC is below 8000$, its great time to buy.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 01:56:52 PM
Yes,now market are seriously falling down.In this time every investment strategy are very difficult.Because BTC is not stable that's why now prediction is too much difficult.Now i decide i spend full time with trading & i think it's best option.Last 3 days i profit 2 ETH something trade BTC/PPP & ETH/Veri pair.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
July 22, 2018, 01:54:19 PM
My strategy is wait the price price down. That time i will buy and hold the long time and follow the price every day. It any time hit the price. So i will wait for the price increase that time i will sell it. But before buy and sell i will check the price every day. market information helpful for time to acct and time to complete the process. It good future in vestment. I will choose the best coin and invest. Before invest check the market price.
Activity: 476
July 22, 2018, 01:49:16 PM
investment is Always good I think. my investment strategy is very simple. I  will buy lot of coin and hold it.  when it's price Increasing I will  sell it. my other plan I will invest in.  I think,  success is depends on your knowledge about Cripto market.
Pages:
Jump to: